We have expanded our Food, Fintech and Sustainability programs from Silicon Valley to Italy.
Italy is rich in talented entrepreneurs and original inventions - we scout, accelerate, and invest in the best Italian startups.
By bringing together top-notch startups from the region, we provide game-changing technology solutions to the country’s main corporations and catalyze their digital transformation.
Some Food focus areas include:
- Food Freshness & Safety
- New Materials & Packaging
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Analytics & Retail
- Traceability & Prediction
- Sustainability, Waste Reduction, & Recycling
- Protein & Ingredient Alternatives
- Marketing, Customer Loyalty, & User Experience
Some Fintech focus areas include:
- Capital Markets
- Customer Engagement
- Insurance Solutions
- Data Analytics
Some Sustainability focus areas include:
- Circularity and New Materials
- Energy, Climate and Resources
- Sustainable Industrial Operations
- Electric and Shared Mobility
- Cleantech and Watertech
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Hydrogen and Alternative Fuels
Inspiring Innovation to Future Enterpreneurs
Plug and Play is partnering with Bocconi University (QS World University Rankings 2020 ranked the university 7th worldwide and 3rd in Europe in business and management studies) to foster entrepreneurship since the early year of study and capture new talents, as well as business ideas.
Pole of aggregation of innovative entrepreneurial energies, B4i - Bocconi for innovation is the platform for startups in pre-acceleration, acceleration and internal development of companies and acceleration program. The areas of specialization of startups are digital-tech, Made in Italy and sustainability.