Our Cookies Policy
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user's browser or device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) during their journey through the pages of the site or App, and serve to store information about their visit.In general, these technologies can serve a variety of purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, customizing the way content is displayed or learning how you use our website. Cookies can only be read by the server that placed them and cannot run any programs or viruses.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?Regarding the purpose of cookies, we use the following cookies on this website:
- Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary to preserve the security of the website and users.
- Preference or personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow us to remember personalized information about the user, such as language.
- Statistic/analytics cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Likewise, regarding the entity that manages cookies, this website uses the following:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
This website manages under its domain strictly necessary cookies and personalization cookies.
- Third-party cookies: Likewise, this website uses third-party cookies understood as those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Regarding the period of time that they remain activated, we use the following on this website:
- Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie that can range from several minutes to several years.
In the table below you will find complete information about the cookies used and downloaded on our website.
|TYPES OF COOKIES||COOKIE NAME||COOKIE MANAGEMENT||THIRD||PURPOSES||DURATION||DATA TRANSFER|
|FUNCTIONAL COOKIES||csrftoken||Own||Security protects against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks||11 months||No|
|PREFERENCE COOKIES||lang||Own||Store language preferences||No|
|STATISTICS/ANALYTICS COOKIES||_ga||Third parties||Calculate visitors, sessions, or campaign data.||2 years||Yes|
|_gid||Third parties||Stores information about how users use the web site.||1 day||Yes|
|nQ_cookieId||Third parties||Albacross||Identify potential users by establishing a unique ID for them.||1 year||No|
|nQ_userVisitId||Third parties||Albacross||Identifies the session||30 minutes||No|
|lissc||Third parties||Tracking of sharing buttons on the platform||1 year||No|
|MARKETING COOKIES||_fbp||Third parties||2 months||Yes|
|fr||Third parties||Used by Facebook to show relevant ads to users and to measure and improve them. This cookie also tracks user behavior on the website as we implement the Facebook plugin.||2 months||Yes|
3. Information about third parties.The user can obtain complete information about the third parties, as well as, if applicable, the transfers to third countries that the third parties may carry out, through the links to their web pages detailed below. The user, through the links, may consult the corresponding data protection and cookie policies of said third parties.
- Albacross: https://albacross.com/
- Facebook ads: https://es-es.facebook.com/business/ads
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/
4. Data transfersOn the other hand, we inform users that the information obtained through cookies managed by third parties is transferred to the USA and that said destination country is a third country that currently does not offer an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the European General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR" or "Regulation (EU) 2016/679").
5. Setting, disabling and deleting cookies.To configure or disable cookies you can access our configuration panel here. Also, please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Last update: july 2021