Plug and Play Legal Notice
PLUG AND PLAY PLATFORM SPAIN, S.L. (hereinafter, "PLUG AND PLAY"), informs the user that access to and use of the website https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/ is subject to these conditions of use, and we therefore recommend that you read them carefully each time you access our website.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), the entity PLUG AND PLAY PLATFORM SPAIN S.L (hereinafter, "PLUG AND PLAY"), with registered office at C/ Del Testar 8- Zona Industrial El Molí, Paterna (Valencia), and Tax Identification Number B98446487 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia in Volume 9489, Folio 102, Page V-149168 and contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations governing Intellectual and Industrial Property, in particular by the Spanish Royal Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law and by Law 17/2001, of 7 December, on Trademarks. The rights to the contents belong to PLUG AND PLAY or, where appropriate, to third parties.
Under no circumstances does access to our website imply the cession, transmission or any other type of waiver, either total or partial, of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights. The user who accesses our website may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is solely and exclusively for personal and private use; its use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. The user of the website must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the website.
The unauthorized use of the materials and information contained on the website may involve the violation of intellectual or industrial property legislation and other applicable regulations. PLUG AND PLAY reserves the right to prosecute any infringement of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USEThe user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law, this legal notice, regulations and instructions made known to him/her, as well as morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
It is expressly forbidden to use this website for purposes that are harmful or in the interests of PLUG AND PLAY or third parties, that in any way overload, damage, render useless or deteriorate the networks, servers, computer equipment of PLUG AND PLAY or third parties, or that impede its normal use.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYPLUG AND PLAY is not responsible for any damages that may arise from accessing and browsing through this website, such as those produced in computer systems, for example, in the case of viruses and/or any other form of computer attack.
PLUG AND PLAY accepts no responsibility for any damages that may be derived from a bad or incorrect use of this website by the users, nor does it assume any type of responsibility for incidents in the telecommunications networks, such as, for example, crashes, absence or defects in said telecommunications, beyond the will and control of PLUG AND PLAY.
5. SOCIAL NETWORKINGWith regard to the links to the profiles of the social networks that appear on the website, we inform the user that PLUG AND PLAY is the provider of information society services in accordance with the Spanish law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce.
We remind you that the social networks referenced have their own terms and conditions that you must respect.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONAny dispute that may arise from the use of this website shall be governed by the Spanish law and, in general, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain). In the event that the user is a consumer, the competent courts and tribunals shall have jurisdiction in accordance with current Spanish legislation.
7. OTHER CONDITIONS OF USE
PLUG AND PLAY reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, without prejudice to the user.
Last updated: April 2023
Our Innovation Platforms
Brand & Retail
Crypto & Digital Assets
Food & Beverage
Internet of Things
Media & Ad
New Materials & Packaging
Real Estate & Construction
Supply Chain & Logistics
Travel & Hospitality
BNP Paribas - Plug and Play