Meet our Unicorn Family
Trulioo is a leading global identity and business verification company that provides secure access to traditional and alternative data sources …TruliooCompany DescriptionTrulioo is a leading global identity and business verification company that provides secure access to traditional and alternative data sources worldwide to instantly verify consumers and businesses online.
Online file storage (cloud storage). Allows users to access important files from any PC or mobile device through cloud storage …DropboxCompany DescriptionOnline file storage (cloud storage). Allows users to access important files from any PC or mobile device through cloud storage on the web.
Course Hero We empower students and educators to succeed through course-specific study resources and 24/7 homework help.Course HeroCompany DescriptionCourse Hero We empower students and educators to succeed through course-specific study resources and 24/7 homework help.
Online peer-to-peer lending allowing members to directly invest in and borrow from each other.LendingClubCompany DescriptionOnline peer-to-peer lending allowing members to directly invest in and borrow from each other.
Guardant360 is the only biopsy-free tumor sequencing test that tracks tumor genomics in real-time. Guardant Health is committed to positively …Guardant HealthCompany DescriptionGuardant360 is the only biopsy-free tumor sequencing test that tracks tumor genomics in real-time. Guardant Health is committed to positively and significantly impacting patient health through technology breakthroughs in oncology.
With its Government Relationship Management (GRM) Platform, FiscalNote enables government affairs professionals and executives to maximize their influence on legislation …FiscalNoteCompany DescriptionWith its Government Relationship Management (GRM) Platform, FiscalNote enables government affairs professionals and executives to maximize their influence on legislation and regulatory policy through automation; optimization; and the delivery of analytical insights.
Hippo is redesigning home insurance for the modern household. We make it easy to buy entirely online with no pushy …HippoCompany DescriptionHippo is redesigning home insurance for the modern household. We make it easy to buy entirely online with no pushy agents and we’ve redesigned the coverage from the ground up to fit the modern household, removing things people don’t own anymore (like pewter bowls) and increasing coverage for the things that modern households have (like computers, home office, bikes).
Blockdaemon aims to be the Heroku of blockchain, providing an automative nodes-as-a-service model, that allows for easy peer-to-peer network management. …BlockdaemonCompany DescriptionBlockdaemon aims to be the Heroku of blockchain, providing an automative nodes-as-a-service model, that allows for easy peer-to-peer network management. Based of the Scalr functionality for cloud-computing, blockdaemon can configure nodes across all blockchains, servers and companies within minutes.
Owkin combines life-science and machine learning expertise to make drug development and clinical trial design more targeted and more cost …OwkinCompany DescriptionOwkin combines life-science and machine learning expertise to make drug development and clinical trial design more targeted and more cost effective. Owkin's machine learning algorithms create models that predict disease evolution and treatment outcomes.
Einride’s solution is based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software, that integrates customer data, traffic data, …EinrideCompany DescriptionEinride’s solution is based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software, that integrates customer data, traffic data, etc. to optimize delivery time, battery life and energy consumption.
Honey is a beautiful and intuitive social intranet. Built to connect global teams, share resources, simplify team conversations, and support …HoneyCompany DescriptionHoney is a beautiful and intuitive social intranet. Built to connect global teams, share resources, simplify team conversations, and support employee workflows, Honey makes internal communications easy.
Rappi is a consumer tech company that specializes in providing online delivery services.RappiCompany DescriptionRappi is a consumer tech company that specializes in providing online delivery services.
ApplyBoard is the world's largest online platform for study abroad.ApplyBoardCompany DescriptionApplyBoard is the world's largest online platform for study abroad.
BigID is a data intelligence company developing software that helps companies secure customer data and satisfy privacy regulations.BigIDCompany DescriptionBigID is a data intelligence company developing software that helps companies secure customer data and satisfy privacy regulations.
Kustomer is an omnichannel Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) CRM platform specializing in customer service.KustomerCompany DescriptionKustomer is an omnichannel Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) CRM platform specializing in customer service.
N26 is a Berlin-based fintech company that enables its customers to manage their bank accounts through their smartphones.N26Company DescriptionN26 is a Berlin-based fintech company that enables its customers to manage their bank accounts through their smartphones.
PayPal (acq. by Ebay)
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant …PayPal (acq. by Ebay)Company DescriptionPayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Flutterwave is the leading provider of technology and infrastructure for processing any method of payment across any channel in over …FlutterwaveCompany DescriptionFlutterwave is the leading provider of technology and infrastructure for processing any method of payment across any channel in over 30 African countries.
Alternative reinsurance for the Life & Non-Life insurance market.VesttooCompany DescriptionAlternative reinsurance for the Life & Non-Life insurance market.
Visby Medical is a diagnostics company that develops PCR-based diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases.Visby MedicalCompany DescriptionVisby Medical is a diagnostics company that develops PCR-based diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases.
Shippo is an American software company that helps e-commerce businesses, online marketplaces, and platforms integrate shipping with multiple carriers through …ShippoCompany DescriptionShippo is an American software company that helps e-commerce businesses, online marketplaces, and platforms integrate shipping with multiple carriers through their API and web application.
SoundHound is an innovator in voice-enabled AI and conversational intelligence technologies. It is the first independent AI platform that enables …SoundhoundCompany DescriptionSoundHound is an innovator in voice-enabled AI and conversational intelligence technologies. It is the first independent AI platform that enables developers and business owners to deploy it anywhere and retain control of their brand and users while differentiating and innovating.
Quantenna is a global leader and innovator of leading-edge performance Wi-Fi solutions focused on developing chipsets for high-speed wireless networks …Quantenna CommunicationsCompany DescriptionQuantenna is a global leader and innovator of leading-edge performance Wi-Fi solutions focused on developing chipsets for high-speed wireless networks and devices.
Our AI understands images like experts do. But it can assess thousands, in seconds, with razor-sharp accuracy. So your organization …TractableCompany DescriptionOur AI understands images like experts do. But it can assess thousands, in seconds, with razor-sharp accuracy. So your organization can perform like never before.
CloudWalk is a digital payment acquirer. Their Next-Generation platform provides exceptional offerings at industry-lowest merchant fees, and has processed more …CloudwalkCompany DescriptionCloudWalk is a digital payment acquirer. Their Next-Generation platform provides exceptional offerings at industry-lowest merchant fees, and has processed more than US$1 billion in transactions annually.
Turing’s intelligent talent cloud provides fast,on-demand hiring of remote software engineers vetted to a Silicon Valley standard for coding, communication, …TuringCompany DescriptionTuring’s intelligent talent cloud provides fast,on-demand hiring of remote software engineers vetted to a Silicon Valley standard for coding, communication, and performance. Turing can help scale engineering teams on-demand, and enable unprecedented scale, velocity, and accuracy for companies.
FLYR is the data science company that predicts prices for flights and other travel categories and develops unique proprietary products …FLYRCompany DescriptionFLYR is the data science company that predicts prices for flights and other travel categories and develops unique proprietary products that leverage those predictions. See us on large partners' sites such as Trip Advisor.
Manscaped’s product line was created specifically for a man’s distinctive grooming needs. Featuring specially formulated products to cleanse, moisturize, and …ManscapedCompany DescriptionManscaped’s product line was created specifically for a man’s distinctive grooming needs. Featuring specially formulated products to cleanse, moisturize, and deodorize, as well as tools engineered to give a man a refined appearance, Manscaped equips him with the right products and tools for the job in a complete manscaping system that is easy, powerful, and satisfying.
Truebill is a payment platform for customers to manage their subscriptions and recurring bills (such as Netflix, Spotify, etc). Subscription …TruebillCompany DescriptionTruebill is a payment platform for customers to manage their subscriptions and recurring bills (such as Netflix, Spotify, etc). Subscription services can also use Truebill to remove credit card fees and avoid the cost of charging expired credit cards.
Esusu is a venture backed fintech company that builds digital tools and services designed to help people improve their financial …EsusuCompany DescriptionEsusu is a venture backed fintech company that builds digital tools and services designed to help people improve their financial resiliency and establish robust financial identities. The company specializes in capturing consumer data related to rental payments and peer-to-peer payments.
Flexiv is building the world's first adaptive robots to automate complex tasks with ‘hand-eye’ coordination like a human in uncertain …FlexivCompany DescriptionFlexiv is building the world's first adaptive robots to automate complex tasks with ‘hand-eye’ coordination like a human in uncertain environments. Flexiv's adaptive robotic arm, Rizon, with force control and AI vision that can be widely used to automate tasks in industries like automobiles and electronics.
Explore our Startups
- CurbicusCurbicusCompany DescriptionCurbicus is a high-end lifestyle brand for socially conscious urban dog owners. It is a patent-pending, clean, collecting device that eliminates the "gross factor" when dealing with dog waste.
- FaunaLabsFaunaLabsCompany DescriptionFaunaLabs has invented a bio-optical sensor to continuously and non-invasively monitor animal health, unlocking metrics previously limited to human wearables. For the first time, our proprietary tech measures biometrics through fur and fat, and we’ve successfully tested our collar platform on dogs, sheep, and dairy cows. We are building a first-of-its-kind AI-enabled health analytics platform to enable animal carers such as veterinarians, pet owners, and farmers. We believe that remote predictive medicine could dramatically improve both animal health outcomes and bottom lines for animal industries such as pets (223B TAM) and dairy (771B TAM), and also believe related industries (food, insurance, precision agriculture) will become enthusiastic data consumers. Our mission is to unlock predictive health for all animals, radically improving animal welfare, lifespan, and productivity.
- PastoralPastoralCompany DescriptionPastoral is a British digital regenerative livestock farming venture that provides lower-income farmers access to data and technology which supports decision-making that sequesters carbon and results in increased biodiversity, enriched soil, and healthier animals, which means less impact for more profit. Pastoral’s software uses both satellite data & information from the award-winning Pastoral solar-powered IoT sensors to provide farmers with quality farming insights, tools, & strategies needed to begin regenerative farming. This farming improves animal & land health and reduces GHG emissions by 30%. Pastoral uses this data to generate carbon credits and valuable GHG accounting data. Designed in partnership with the United Nations Development Program and the FAO, Pastoral is the first digital regenerative agriculture product with UN endorsement; Pastoral is the only Digital Framing software with UN endorsement. At scale, Pastoral will mitigate 1.7 Ght of C02 per year by supplying farmers with the means to use virtual fencing and rational grazing methods to increase their grasslands' health and carbon sequestration capabilities while also decreasing the number of animals per hectare while also increasing farmer profit.
- VölurVölurCompany DescriptionVölur is an AI startup delivering a data & optimization platform for the meat industry to reduce waste and make it more sustainable. With our system, meat producers are able to find optimal sorting, cutting, and processing decisions to improve the utilization of every animal.
- PeelONPeelONCompany DescriptionPeelon is a protective packaging technology that increases the shelf life of fruits and vegetables by up to 3x. It offers multi-faceted wins for people and the planet, improving food security, addressing climate change, saving money and reducing pressures on land, water, biodiversity and waste management systems. The patent-pending solution retains the moisture, taste and freshness intact keeping the produce fresh for the consumers
- PreveraPreveraCompany DescriptionProtecting Water & Food From the Harmful Effects of Microbial Contamination. Strive for a world where water and food are safe for consumption by everyone, our mission is to eliminate microbial contaminations by utilizing sustainable solutions that are both effective and safe for consumers and the environment. Based on antimicrobial short proteins - nature’s weapon against pathogens - we developed a cutting-edge food & beverage protection solution: - Highly effective, replaces harmful preservatives - Safe for consumers and the environment - Unaffects our microbiome - Extends product shelf-life, reduces food waste Prevera’s unique mixture of natural essential amino acids forms a powerful antimicrobial protein that protects food from relevant pathogens. When digested, the Prevera protein is broken back into original natural essential amino acids that provide essential nutrients while unaffecting our microbiome.
- Treetop BiopackTreetop BiopackCompany DescriptionCompostable materials provide the perfect Circular Economy solution - from plant to pack, to compost and plant again. At Treetop Biopak we are passionate about the benefits of compostable packaging. Not only to stop plastic pollution, but also to assist nature to regenerate and replenish soil with more healthy compost. The company was set up in 2020 by Amir Gross, a packaging professional with many years of experience in the packaging industry and expertise in compostable solutions. We work closely with our customers to help them implement new compostable solutions that are efficient, work on existing machines, and also competitive in cost. Treetop Biopak works in partnership with global packaging supplier KM Packaging. Among the solutions we offer: Shrink wrap Cling film Stretch film Adhesive tape Rigid packaging - pots and containers
- AnimoscopeAnimoscopeCompany DescriptionWe’re a data-driven company building our own Telehealth algorithms. - Veticheck (French college of veterinarian approved!) is an application analyzing symptoms observed by pet owners and provides live veterinary recommendations and advice pet owners what to do. - Vetoplan is a data model health plans, providing preventive and predictive health recommendations, personalized to each pet. -Vetocall is a Teleconsultation platform offers unlimited calls with professional Vets. These services are bundled into a subscription model. Animoscope edits Veticheck, one of the world’s first app that automates veterinary triage for dogs and cats under SaaS model. Validated by Vet authorities in France and launched in Europe and the USA, the VetiCheck application facilitates medical guidance from a questionnaire that analyzes symptoms observed by pet owners. VetiCheck provides live veterinary recommendations and advice pet owners on what to do. Used by pet owners for guidance as a personal vet diagnostic app & by professional as a powerful tool for pre-consultation triage and consultation flow optimization.
- Made From StoneMade From StoneCompany DescriptionOkeanos® is the developer of Made From Stone®, a new category of packaging technology developed to reduce the amount of plastic in packaging, and in turn, reduce the amount of plastic in our Okeanos - the oceans we share. We supply leading brands and manufacturers with our proprietary compounds, which can be used to replace the majority of plastic resin in single-use items with stone. The end result is a cost neutral product with up to 65% less plastic, a significantly lower overall carbon footprint, and the ability to be made recyclable or degradable. Made From Stone is the only immediate, viable, scalable solution to the single-use plastic problem. Our most recent project was to design a film structure that could replace packaging on items that required high barrier properties (OTR and MVTR). Think potato chip and other snack bags. With Okeanos' compound, we are able to not only meet, but exceed the desired properties needed to keep the brands product fresh and delicious.
- UNDCompany DescriptionMagbot is an automatic tool changer that uses the latest magnetic technology - offering a completely wireless changing structure that is both highly reliable and durable. One of their most popular products under Magbot is the panel-type magnetic gripper for picking and packing across many industries.
- HezCompany DescriptionHEZ has created a solution that allows for hydrogen production and has a direct interface to the motor of a vehicle for a more efficient burn. They made a small hydrogen generator air intake engine called HYO M5 (Mobility 5) that can be installed in most vehicles. HEZ has shown their HHO generator can improve fuel efficiency by 10-50%.
- KIOTCompany DescriptionKIOT is an IoT startup in Korea offering AI solutions for smart cities. With many businesses and the Korean government looking to be the leaders of the 4th industrial revolution, KIOT's solutions provide cost-effective solutions for industrial safety and applications across multiple areas within the Smart City vertical.
- Kizzle KoreaKizzle KoreaCompany DescriptionAn innovative mobility media startup Kizzle Korea has launched the Taxi Mediabar, which can be installed in any moving vehicle to target potential customers. In addition, taxi advertising can be an effective marketing strategy for companies promoting their products or services in non-traditional and costly ways, like through radio, tv, and billboards.
- TimelyTimelyCompany DescriptionTimely has created a platform, Griid, for tennis players to search for others in the area by filtering results by skill levels for fair and more enjoyable tennis games. With its easy-to-use interface and comprehensive search features, the app will make finding a tennis partner more accessible.
- Power PlayerPower PlayerCompany DescriptionTo position itself as a global clean beauty tech brand, Power Player launched its beauty brand, Ongredients. Their main products are the cleansing ball and a personal care device that uses an IoT device to detect when the beauty product is running low and automatically places an order for convenience.
- Harlie KHarlie KCompany DescriptionHarlie K is a social enterprise which cares for both the environment and underprivileged minorities.We develop and design recycled and ecologically friendly materials, craft upcycled products, and provide education regarding sustainability Harlie K designs a sustainable lifestyle. As a vegan upcycling brand that gives back artistic qualities and craftsmanship to discarded items, to ensure that the designs become richer as time progresses. Harlie k Ltd is also focus on developing sustainable fabric R&D and scales up to design to create eco-friendly design hub by building a community cruster for stocking recycled materials and producing them.
- Dyn AirDyn AirCompany DescriptionDYNAIR's premium air sterilizer reduces bacteria and viruses by up to 99.9%. Due to government support and venture investment, DYNAIR has constantly invested in R&D to create one of the best air cleaners in the world, now featuring in many different K-dramas, K-movies, and digital content for more global exposure.
- IntinIntinCompany DescriptionIntin is the creator of a sperm analyzer called OVIEW-M, which uses the camera on a smartphone to analyze sperm counts. With the global fertility services market estimated to reach $45 billion by 2027, Intin is at the forefront of creating a solution that consumers can easily access in their homes. Intin also offers at-home ovulation testers for females.
- IM SystemIM SystemCompany DescriptionIM SYSTEM has developed a micro-robotic medical system for cardio/ neurovascular disease procedures. This system allows doctors to freely, safely, and precisely control medical wires, transforming the medical industry to reduce risk during cardiac arrhythmias and cardiac/cerebral thrombosis surgical procedures.
- A.L.I.A.L.I.Company DescriptionA.L.I is the creator of a total solution AI context and emotion solution called ALICE. Two of A.L.I's services currently utilize ALICE - AskMe and Tikitaka. As the demand for AI-powered virtual assistants grows, it is clear that they will play an important role in businesses and organizations in the future worldwide.
- VirouteVirouteCompany DescriptionA natural raw material sourcing platform, is gaining a lot of attention for its traceable medicinal plants and its high-quality herbs for Chinese medicine. Their data-driven B2B platform is used by medical companies, cosmetic companies, natural health supplement companies, and any other company looking for herbal solutions.
- EarthwareEarthwareCompany DescriptionEarthware’s sustainable initiative aims to unclog some of the waste caused by takeout/delivery containers (single-use plastic, styrofoam containers and even compostables) while simultaneously supporting the vital restaurant industry. The service is very user friendly - order takeout from your favorite participating restaurant, select the Earthware reusable container option, enjoy your meal, and then scan the QR code to have your Earthware containers collected! The containers are washed, sterilized and redistributed to the restaurants strictly following Health Services guidelines.
- Liven ProteinsLiven ProteinsCompany DescriptionLiven’s mission is to enable circular economy in the food industry to make it more sustainable. The process involves using side streams from food processing industries and converting them into protein ingredients. This ensures that food raw materials are utilized to the fullest extent, without any food being lost. We need more sustainably produced foods to feed the next billion. This includes making more proteins than what we produce today through the $1.4 trillion animal industry, and reducing the 1.3 billion tons of annual food loss and waste. At Liven, our vision is to address both these challenges by transforming lost food into highly valuable protein ingredients. We are using the power of synthetic biology and precision fermentation to achieve this transformation.
- TechBrew Robot…TechBrew RoboticsCompany DescriptionWe help companies automate dull, dirty, and dangerous jobs within their plants. TechBrew specializes in robotics and vision systems for industrial applications. We help our clients improve throughput, quality, and safety using robotics and automation. We’ve applied our skills in a wide variety of industries including food, medical devices, transportation, and forestry.
- GrainFracGrainFracCompany DescriptionGrainFrac is a technology-driven ingredient company focused on the future of plant-protein. The Company’s novel technologies enable the extraction and purification of grains and pulses into functional ingredients including protein isolates, concentrates and high value co-product streams. GrainFrac’s proprietary extraction processes are more cost-efficient, notably decreasing the cost of production compared to traditional processing methods and require considerably less upfront capital expenditures to establish production capacity. The process is also far more sustainable, minimizing environmental impact by reducing water and energy utilization by up to 60%. In 2022, GrainFrac executed pilot projects and strategic collaborations with multinational ingredient processors and food manufacturers to demonstrate the technology’s ability to produce novel protein ingredients with the functional properties and characteristics required by the industry. The Company has now secured validation of the product market fit for its novel protein ingredient and established interest from several high profile prospective commercial and strategic partners.
- SavefruitSavefruitCompany DescriptionWith SAVEFRUIT® we have develop a post-harvest solution that enables longer life of fruits than any other product on the market, while also generating virtually no waste or residue for its application and without altering the quality, taste, texture, or water content of your fresh produce. We lengthen the shelf life of your fresh produce by 2.3x on top of existing post-havest's Due to the innovative science behind SAVEFRUIT®, it works and benefits from existing post-harvest products, extending the shelf life of your product by 2.3x on top of them. This includes methods like refrigeration, fruit wax, and other solutions.
- Opalia (previo…Opalia (previously BetterMilk)Company DescriptionOpalia is one of the first companies to develop a process for making whole milk outside the body. Opalia's proprietary technology allows for the production of whole milk that has all the properties of traditional cow milk, without the cow. Opalia's process involves collecting mammary cells from cow milk, selecting the most proliferative cells, immortalizing them, and using their proprietary platform to make milk efficiently outside of the body. Through their proprietary platform, they have developed a cell line that grows without the use of expensive growth factors or fetal bovine serum, and can produce milk without lactation hormones. In only a year, these achievements have allowed them to reduce the price of our process by 98%. This is an unprecedented feat in the industry. ur process has the potential to offer a low-cost, scalable alternative to traditional dairy farming.
- SyzlSyzlCompany DescriptionThe kitchen rental system is based on underground economics, corruption and a cash driven ecosystem that creates systemic barriers for historically disadvantaged groups. Millions of square feet are sitting idle and losing billions. Syzl is transforming kitchen utilization by repurposing existing infrastructure and bringing it into the sharing economy.
- NuVesslNuVesslCompany DescriptionNuVessl is a nanotechnology company that specializes in product development and research development in the food tech space. NuVessl is a world leader in nano-encapsulation delivery systems enabling the delivery of ingredients faster, stronger and more effectively to the body. NuVessl's delivery systems are all-natural, patent protected and in-expensive. Through its team of encapsulation and delivery experts located in St. Petersburg, FL, NuVessl develops cutting edge consumer products to enhance consumer's health and wellness. Examples of products developed to date utilizing NuVessl's proprietary technology include situational supplements, functional beverages, enhanced skin care, and pet care. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with manufacturing and R&D facilities in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
- Hy VIDAHy VIDACompany DescriptionHyVIDA was founded by engineers and scientists from the medical technology & semiconductor markets after they researched the theraputic benefits of molecular hydrogen gas. HyVIDA's patented process infuses molecular hydrogen (a powerful antioxidant) and high bioavailable magnesium bicarbonate into any beverage (sparkling water, beers, spiked seltzers, sports drinks, energy drinks, etc.) using standard canning operations. HyVIDA launched its sparkling water brand, gaining traction in over 1500 retail locations, and also has a pipeline of licensing opportunities various brands to address a $100B+ total available market in the USA.
- TrendiTrendiCompany DescriptionIt’s not every day we waste half of our food… oh wait, yes it is. But we are here to change that. At Trendi, we are using robotics, upcycling and social change to combat excess and unnecessary waste of misfit food from farms, cuttings from processors, waste from retailers and even the waste we produce in our own homes. Wasting food is expensive not just in dollars and resources but also in emissions, and hungry stomachs. With over 2.5 billion tonnes of food going to waste (contributing to 10% of emissions) and over 800 million facing food insecurity around the globe, something needs to be done! We can all do a better job of preventing waste, and we’d like to invite you to join us in our mission.
- necoTECHnecoTECHCompany DescriptionnecoTECH started with award-winning recycled plastics in asphalt roads and has been expanding ever since. It’s our mission to transform the way we take care of our nation’s infrastructure. We can do this more efficiently and sustainably, dynamically changing how asphalt and concrete are installed and managed. We are utilizing more advanced equipment, and creating eco-friendly materials to improve performance, increase safety, and make our infrastructure more sustainable for decades to come.
- Ren EnergyRen EnergyCompany DescriptionRen is composed of 5 main components: 1. Facility mapping, 2. feasibility explorer, 3. portfolio engine, 4. interactive roadmap, 5. marketplace. They identify, track and create projects around a brand's vendors to create a plan forward to converting to renewable energy sources. They have enabled brands to work together to create less expensive projects with larger impact.
- Last20Last20Company DescriptionLast20 is a social enterprise that upcycles plastic waste into innovative solutions, like pavement. We are supplementing a portion of bitumen, the common binding agent in traditional pavement with low-density polyethylene, a plastic that is rarely recycled. Pavement made with recycled plastic preserves limited natural resources (less bitumen required), reduces total energy consumption, reduces total discarded solid waste and reduces C02, S02 (sulfur dioxide) and NO2 (nitrogen oxide) emissions, while maintaining the same or better performance. With economies of scale, this is a more cost-effective solution designed to upcycle tons of plastic waste that would typically end up in landfills or incineration. We are opening up conversations about climate change with our sustainability podcast called Sustainable Sessions. We host businesses, experts and public figures in this niche to discuss the different aspects of climate change and climate action to inspire individuals to make their own impact! Available on all streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music & YouTube! Paving the way to sustainable solutions that will benefit people, the planet and profits! Website: www.last20.ca Social Media (TikTok/Instagram/Facebook): @last20pavement
- Blau CorpBlau CorpCompany DescriptionBlau Corp is a developer of a digital waste management platform designed to achieve systemic change.
- Minus MaterialsMinus MaterialsCompany DescriptionMinus Materials was founded to support sustainability and innovation in cement and concrete manufacturing. They are a pre-seed startup that recently spun out of the University of Colorado Boulder’s Living Materials Laboratory. Specifically, Minus Materials is industrializing a process to form limestone that replicates the natural process by which limestone deposits are naturally formed. They use microalgae, sunlight, and seawater to capture and store carbon dioxide as biogenic limestone. As a result, they shorten the formation of limestone quarries from millennia to minutes while sequestering and storing carbon dioxide in the process. The result is carbon-negative biogenic limestone that can help the cement industry achieve significant emissions reductions and, in combination with other cutting-edge technologies such as electric clinkering and carbon capture, enable the production of the world’s first carbon-negative portland cement.
- Queens CarbonQueens CarbonCompany DescriptionQueens Carbon is developing groundbreaking processing technology to significantly reduce the energy consumption and cost for both carbon-neutral cement production and carbon capture. Queens Carbon’s patented approach leverages novel hydrothermal technology to reduce the temperature of carbonate mineral processing to less than 1000 F compared with typical calcination temperatures of greater than 1800 F. Furthermore, this game-changing technology is also capable of producing carbon-neutral cement at less than 1000 F, which is substantially lower than typical cement production temperatures of over 2700 F. At scale, the Queens Carbon system will result in gigaton scale reductions in CO2 emissions in an economically favorable way.
- KamiloKamiloCompany DescriptionKamilo delivers tracking technology to verify and account for the recycled resin content of plastic products. We are a Public Benefit Corporation with a novel accountability system that tracks the journey of plastic from waste to next-life; we create a verifiable link between plastic recovery and re-use. We partner with businesses that put plastic waste back to work by providing them with real-time geospatial verification of provenance and successful recovery. Our innovative technology brings much-needed transparency and accountability to the global plastics supply chain and recycled plastics markets.
- Aeternal Upcyc…Aeternal UpcyclingCompany DescriptionAeternal Upcycling is revolutionizing the carbon economy by addressing the plastic waste crisis, reducing the need for fossil fuels, and increasing sustainability measures. Our patent-pending technology converts plastic waste into higher-value chemical feedstocks. These value-added chemicals will find use in lubricant, consumer product, and cosmetic industries. They make products of the future from the plastics of today.
- CIRT (Can I Re…CIRT (Can I Recycle This)Company DescriptionCIRT is the world’s first independent database of recycling programs, materials, and products. We provide businesses and consumers across the US with real-time access to location-specific product recovery information — or more simply, an accurate answe...
- AmpliphiAmpliphiCompany DescriptionAs companies strive to decarbonize their operations and plastic waste vexes supply chains, decision-makers are often left rudderless to navigate uncharted waters. Moreover, few services offer actionable and cost-effective solutions. Ampliphi offers a first-of-its-kind approach to allow consumer brands to take intelligent environmental action. Powered by a SaaS platform, Ampliphi provides companies with a complete analysis of their plastic footprint and supply chain's impact. The core service combines advanced analytics and bespoke consulting to deliver environmental insights, waste reduction strategies, circular integrations, and sustainability reporting. Supporting the platform is a network of vetted solution providers hosted on the platform's marketplace. Each solution provider is selected to enable businesses to fulfill every nuance of circular economy strategies. As investors, consumers and regulators amplify their call for transparency and reliable sustainability claims—an exhaustive environmental accounting platform is the need of the hour. Ready to turn the tide on plastics? Your circular action journey starts here. Join us today!
- AgLogica Holdi…AgLogica Holdings (AGL Technology)Company DescriptionBased in Atlanta, Georgia, AGL develops novel systems that use acoustic and image AI technologies to enable animal production, nutrition and health companies with precision livestock farming tools by analyzing audio and video to provide real-time insight into animal productivity, care and wellness. The system is deployed in the animal production facility (barn or house) to identify actionable sound and image insights. Acoustic and Image Insights enable continued development of the animal production vocalization and image library built from the expert Veterinarian or Operation Manager’s trained ear and eyes. AGL's AgTech solution, Precision Farming Intelligence Platform (PFIP), provides 24x7x365 Expert Eyes and Ears surveilling the animal production facility.
- UnibaioUnibaioCompany DescriptionUnibaio develops biodegradable micro-nanocapsules that improve the delivery of agrochemicals to reduce their application rates up to 80%. By adding our particles, pesticides companies can offer a new range of products between the 100% biological formulas and the traditional chemical ones. We offer a new approach to reduce the environmental impact of agrochemicals, demanded by new regulations, keeping the chemicals farmers are used to using, but drastically reducing their toxicity. Unibaio's development is the result of 10 years of research in natural polymers and plant stress and is ready to Scale-up and commercialize. Our novel production process is 20x more efficient than reference papers, making it possible to think in this kind of tech for agricultural mass production. Among many interesting properties of our chitosan micro-nanoparticles, we highlight that they can be suspended in water and are compatible with all the chemicals active ingredients used in the most popular pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers. With our encapsulation process we can offer agrochemical companies an unfair competitive advantage to capture the upcoming more regulated agrochemical market, and position them as leaders in the transition to more sustainable agriculture.
- TrueAlgae, IncTrueAlgae, IncCompany DescriptionTrueAlgae is a biotechnology company which manufactures high-quality microalgae and byproducts through a patented closed-loop production system. This simple, elegant and low-cost scalable production method is highly efficient, allowing for 50% of the algae to be harvested daily. With this cost structure, TrueAlgae can approach many different markets where algae’s value is beginning to be recognized. Initial focus is agriculture where the product is used as an organic soil amendment. Our highly modular, 36 metric ton plant in Florida produces 40,000 gallons/month for agricultural uses. TrueSolum is OMRI certified organic highly effective soil amendment product. TrueAlgae manufactures TrueSolum economically that can simply be added to normal irrigation processes, typically diluted 250x in water. For all farms (not just organic), the increased beneficial soil microbial activity which TrueAlgae creates results in healthier soil and yield increases of up to 50% for high margin fruits and vegetables. TrueAlgae also improves shelf life of these valuable crops. It can also reduce the need for chemical fertilizers, thus addressing the urgent need to reduce harmful run-off.
- MicroMGxMicroMGxCompany DescriptionOur patented natural herbicide will help global farmers defeat herbicide resistant weeds – the 1st new MoA in 35 years. MicroMGx is a Delaware C Corp, based in Chicago, and owns the exclusive rights to this herbicide -mgx 1001. The yield loss due to resistant weeds could feed 1 billion people and the problem is getting worse. Herbicide resistance is the culprit but resistance can be fought with new mechanisms of action. In the last 35 years, noone has marketed a broad spectrum herbicide with a new mechanism - so weeds have evolved to resist one herbicide after the other. Farmers need help. Our lab and greenhouse testing show good activity on broadleaf weeds and against RoundUp resistant weeds. After more testing,we will enter early development with the right licensee. This $34B global herbicide mkt needs a product to defeat herbicide resistance. Our licensing plan is to receive an upfront payment of $30M, milestone payments over 6 years totaling $150M, and royalties of 5%-10%. Our expert team includes our chairman, Prof Bill Metcalf from UIUC who discovered this herbicide. Our CSO is Dr. Anthony Goering and is an expert in genomics, metabolomics, and bioinformatics. Our CEO, Jack Kloeber, PhD, was a leader (LTC) in the Army, then moved to Pharma and Ag R&D decision making.
- Indogulf BioAgIndogulf BioAgCompany DescriptionIndogulf BioAg specializes in the development of biological Inoculant, organic fertilizers, and mycorrhiza. The company is based in Sheridan, Wyoming. Indogulf Bioag, a subsidiary of the indogulf group produces a wide array of agricultural products including microbial nutrient fixers, nano fertilizers, compost, and various other agricultural solutions. IndoGulf offers a nano DAP liquid fertilizer that contains particulates of ionized phosphorus embedded in a colloidal amino acid matrix. This product is suitable for all crops and contains. IndoGulf also offers microbial applications, including N fixers including different strains of Azosprillum, Azotobacter, Beijerinckia, bradyrhizobium, Gluconacetobacter, and more.
- FastFarmFastFarmCompany DescriptionFastFarm reduces the cost and risk of lending in agriculture using satellite imagery. Using satellite imagery we underwrite a farmer's capacity to repay a loan by comparing past results with current plans, saving costs of visiting a farm to approve a loan and increasing underwriting accuracy. Our customers - lenders in agriculture - share our product with their agronomy teams to better manage field visits saving time and cost, while expanding the lender's capacity to approve loans. Our customers can also share our tool with their farmer customers, as a value-add and to help the farmer protect the crop, the source of repayment.
- Digit SoilDigit SoilCompany DescriptionDigit Soil detects Enzyme activity in the soil, giving an indication of health and product effectiveness. - It provides you with a soil health sensor that enables you to see real-time information on your biological soil quality and decomposition of organic matter by measuring soil enzyme activity. - It allows you to get the best results from the availability of your organic fertilisers by keeping you up to date with the latest advice based on your soil test results.
- CattlerCattlerCompany DescriptionCattler is a mobile & desktop software platform that allows the cattle farmer to run all its operation in one place. It connects with any device you have (scales, EID readers) and enables you to run your daily tasks seamlessly from beginning to end. From feeding to cattle management. From animal health to the processing chute. From the lot to the individual, and from day 1 to the closeout.
- Cattle ScanCattle ScanCompany DescriptionCattle Scan is a cow health monitoring system that allows dairy farmers to advance their operations through real-time data and actionable insights. Our startup has built an innovative hi-tech system that tracks a variety of key health-related parameters of livestock (mainly dairy cows). A battery-operated bolus measures parameters like the temperature inside a cow’s rumen on a real-time basis. This data allows the producer to keep a precise sight on the performance and health of the whole herd and individual animals and provide recommendations for fine-tuning nutrition and management practices for optimal production and health.
- Agtech LogicAgtech LogicCompany DescriptionTransforming existing spraying equipment into smart spraying. Agriculture is undergoing an evolution - and AgTechLogic is positioning itself in becoming a vital part of the shift, with its omni-focused approach in enhancing, researching, and developing innovative solutions within the AgTech industry. Creative precision agriculture services to address the industry challenges today and new innovations to protect the future of farming. Advanced sensor technology detects weeds from living crops, sprays only the weeds, saving farmers up to 90% on chemical usage. Effective weed detection and elimination is becoming increasingly important in today’s growing environment with less precipitation, limitations on herbicide usage and resistant weeds. AgTechLogic transforms precision spray technology to significantly reduce the use of herbicides, along with impactful conservation of water, fuel, and labor costs. We create an opportunity to have every farmer, municipality, and transportation sector to utilize our technology by converting their existing spraying equipment to an intelligent sensor-controlled precision sprayer.
- Agro Intellige…Agro IntelligenceCompany DescriptionA Danish company, founded in June 2015, where Ole Green is founder and CEO. The goal of the company is to transform new agricultural knowledge into products and technology platforms that can be used directly in the fields. The company’s main focus is on developing new intelligent solutions within sensors and automation for the agri-plant industry. The company takes advantage of the great potential that exists within the areas of precision farming and automation. They are working on sustainable and effective solutions where we participate in lifting agriculture’s standards. The trend within the industry is directed towards more intelligent machines opposed to the conventional machines on the market today. AGROINTELLI is developing automation and intelligent solutions for distributors and machinery producers interested in the newest technologies on the market.
- AgraCheckAgraCheckCompany DescriptionFarmers need to find their way in a rapidly growing, confusing market that is making previous business models partially obsolete and in which digital offerings are experiencing increasing growth. Currently, farmers have no way of obtaining an overview of available Smart Farming technologies. AgraCheck is the only platform that gives farmers the opportunity to get information about all currently available products of each manufacturer easily, transparently, at any time and free of charge. With the help of machine learning methods, user behavior as well as the specified farm parameters are continuously recorded and automatically analyzed. The generated user data, results from studies and experimental facilities, as well as expert knowledge are to lead to a complex recommendation algorithm.
- DRCTDRCTCompany DescriptionDRCT is an IATA-recognised technology provider of distribution solutions. All DRCT’s solutions are created to make the airline more effective in distribution. Our core product is an API which enables content to retail through third parties (OTA, TMC) at ultra-low costs. Our airline partners: Air France, LOT, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Lufthansa and others. Since 2018, DRCT has gained significant traction in airline distribution by assembling a tech-savvy team of experts in airline product development and distribution. We build new products based on pain points of customers. Today, DRCT is building NEO, the solution for airlines that features a B2C channel that allows airlines to engage the Next Gen customers through an airline-branded native app and website, improving the overall CX. DRCT NEO aims to meet the needs of the Next Gen, Millennials and Gen Z. Their expectations from interfaces and interactions still need to be met by most airlines. Therefore, we build our platform based on the five features important for young travellers: Easy-to-buy, Self-Service, Mobile Friendly, Payment Diversification, Efficient Support. Neo aims to help airlines satisfy these customers online, increase retention and sales to the demanding user. Pitch: http://bit.ly/3lkAadQ
- inHovate Solut…inHovate SolutionsCompany DescriptioninHovate Solutions' Travel & Hospitality Customers: Marriott, Accor, IHG, Regent, W Hotels, Sheraton, Radisson Blu, Wyndham From multiple siloed systems to one holistic integrated and intelligent ecosystem. inHovate’s proprietary IP is a disruptive one-stop SaaS platform developed by hospitality and technology experts for all hospitality stakeholders (owners, operators, advisors, asset managers, etc.), that integrates and addresses all facets of the hospitality business. This intelligent cloud solution leverages deep hospitality expertise, advanced data management technology, data science and artificial intelligence by capturing and connecting extensive data from all hospitality systems and multiple external Big Data sources under one roof, to provide advanced analytics, intelligent and automated predictions, actionable insights, collaborative action plans, performance tracking & monitoring, people growth & development, and much more. Our modular cloud platform covers all hospitality business areas and maximizes operational excellence, commercial / financial performance, and asset value.
- Spark e-FuelsSpark e-FuelsCompany DescriptionSpark e-Fuels' goal is to enable sustainable aviation by producing affordable and sustainable e-fuels at scale that are free of negative environmental impacts (CO2 and non-CO2) by developing a decentralized global production of sustainable aviation fuels. Problem To Be Solved: Aviation fuels that have a negative environmental impact Solution: Affordable and sustainable e-fuels at scale that are free of negative environmental impacts (CO2 and non-CO2). To achieve this, Spark works on the development and operation of a decentralized global production of sustainable aviation fuels.
- WePlanWePlanCompany DescriptionWePlan's Travel & Hospitality Customers: TUI Group, AeroLogic, Eurowings, aeroconcept The founders gathered a team of highly experienced developers – also from the industry – to design their software and hence have been able to build an end-to-end solution which is tailored to the challenges of the transportation industry. Due to the significant domain knowledge in manpower planning of the two and their team as well as their approach to develop the tool together with their customer community, the solution enjoys high acceptance rates with its’ users. Due to the flexibility of the solution, it has become increasingly attractive also for other industries – sharing similar challenges: having to forecast workforce demand in times of high market volatility. So since late 2020 WePlan is offering the solution also to the retail and research industry. WePlan is a solution that finally revolutionizes workforce planning and replaces the previous mostly error‐prone, decentralized and complex spreadsheets with intelligent and highly analytical solutions.
- BTP Automation…BTP Automation Inc.Company DescriptionFounded in 2020, Business Travel Performance (BTP) Automation is committed to transforming the Hotel Sourcing industry through a B2B adaptive and intelligent technology platform. The Founders of GetThere (acq'd by Sabre), Bruce Yoxsimer, and Dan Whaley have joined the BTP team to help make the vision a reality. Problem To Be Solved: Legacy travel program management - hotel RFPs are annual and not cost-effective for companies with business travels Solution: Automated hotel RFP negotiation software to optimize and create more cost-effective contracts for travel companies
- TripianTripianCompany DescriptionTripian is an all-in-one trip planning platform that provides highly personalized travel content and services. Integrated with your existing online platforms, Tripian fills the gaps to deliver a superior travel experience while creating additional revenue channels. Which goals or milestones have you reached so far? Are there details you would highlight as achievements to date? We've raised close to $1M CAD funding from family, friends and early-stage VC. We've put together an amazing team of 20. We became an "Approved Visa Vendor" passing security & privacy requirements. We've been selected as one of the most innovative APIs of 2019 by API World. We've successfully conducted a pilot for CIBC Aventura in 2020 and currently defining PROD. We became an "Approved Global Vendor for Robert Bosch GmbH". Deck(s): https://api.typeform.com/responses/files/812c7338aff93da0900e86116edd969495f5bf04a4b4bd09a0ec6d4b1c85450b/Tripian_Intro_Deck.pdf
- UnravelUnravelCompany Description100 million travel videos are consumed across the globe every day – what if you could convert each one of them into a personalized dream vacation with just one click? This is exactly what Unravel does – experience it here https://unravelapp.com/download/. Why Now? Because Short-form Videos are the Pre-eminent Mode of Discovery Today. Tiktok overtook Google as the most visited domain across the globe in November 2021 – underscoring how immersive, infotainment, short-form videos today are the most popular mode of discovery. We've been featured Multiple Times on App Store’s “Home” Page, and within our first quarter of release! Few peers or competitors hold this distinction, and even the big boys in travel generally get featured on App Store’s “Travel” page. Why Us? Having travelled to 100+ countries, we’re applying our deep consumer tech experience from stints at McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Deloitte, MakeMyTrip and Flipkart to solve a problem we’ve faced countless times ourselves. Problem To Be Solved: Difficulty booking or buying travel-related items as seen in influencer travel content. Solution: Unravel lets you buy directly from the video.
- QlooCompany DescriptionQloo offers turn-key AI supported by billions of anonymized taste signals and a rich proprietary cultural database developed over nearly a decade. To process the data in real-time, Qloo uses proprietary machine learning algorithms that utilize leading statistical methodologies. Proprietary recursive training models are used to validate insights, properly partitioning all training data to avoid overfitting. Qloo connects over a dozen data domains in search of uniquely relevant insights to drive true excellence in programmatic cultural intelligence.
- Arise TravelArise TravelCompany DescriptionArise is bringing a new approach to hotel distribution, with a decentralized infrastructure that enables better capabilities, automation and trust between hotels and their partners. It creates a single source of truth between buyers and sellers, with data synchronizing 2-ways constantly on a shared ledger. This leads to many benefits. Shopping/booking experience: - Real time ARI directly from PMS/CRS (incl. negotiated rates, public rates, etc) - No latency. No stale cached data. - More data points are available to construct personalized offers in real time. For example, based on a traveler's loyalty status, the right offer will automatically be returned at the time of query. - Dynamic promotion capabilities - Accurate rich content Some of the other benefits: - Booking reconciliation is automatic (modifications and cancellations at the hotel automatically update the unified booking record on the ledger). - Better visibility on contracted rates loading and utilization - Accurate hotel and booking data help TMCs and corporations improve their travel program - Closer relationship between hotels and partners as parties on the ledger are directly connected We're building the infrastructure that can enable the future of travel. https://hoteltechreport.com/news/arise-travel
- FloodbaseFloodbaseCompany DescriptionDeveloper of a remote sensing platform created to map floods in real time. The company's remote sensing platform delivers dynamic risk information in a Web dashboard at a fraction of the cost of traditional flood modeling by predicting the size and damage of flood as the storm approaches, enabling catastrophe insurers, communities and watershed managers to understand their risk and prepare and respond to the next flood.
- Relm InsuranceRelm InsuranceCompany DescriptionRelm has developed a range of insurance products that ensure businesses in new and emerging categories have the cover they need. In their view, a well-run business is a well-run business, no matter what it’s selling. Their cover doesn’t overplay the risks, so you don’t overpay on premiums.
- ClaimDeckClaimDeckCompany DescriptionClaimDeck is a SaaS platform that puts the claims professional and legal counsel on a shared platform for the management and execution of the insurance claims and legal defense process. It does this on a secure and user-friendly platform that tackles the inefficiencies in the claims litigation processes by bringing transparency, control, uniformity, and data analytics thereby enabling continuous process improvement to reduce indemnity, legal spend, and claim life.
- TiltCompany DescriptionThrough a web-based platform, our process guides employees and companies through a research-based, inclusive approach to retention, engagement, and effective transitions. Ensuring organizations reduce turnover, attract new workforce generations, support managers and sustain a respectful and effective process for parental leaves through an easy to use SaaS platform (Tilt- Talent in Leave Technology). Often a highly charged and anxiety provoking process for all parties that company policies, procedures, and programs alone won’t fix. Our focus is to equip and bring all together, communicating in a sensitive yet forthright way to align expectations.
- BenekivaBenekivaCompany DescriptionBenekiva’s SaaS platform was built with a beneficiary-first mindset. Today it facilitates anywhere, anytime, any device accessibility for EVERYONE involved in the claims and servicing process. Benekiva’s configurable platform gives claimants, policyholders, associates, and agents access to all things “claims- or policy-related” through an single-sign on Portal, while giving carriers the ability to process claims around the clock. Benekiva is the only technology solution that delivers straight-through, claims and policy servicing transformations and everything in between. Benekiva’s configurable rules-based, reflexive technology also enables asset retention as part of the claims disbursement making claims a revenue driver. And because integrating with Benekiva doesn’t require custom code, carriers can implement quickly and manage ongoing updates with minimal need for IT resources. With Benekiva technologies, insurers create operational efficiencies and reduce expenses, so funds and talent are allocated to growth projects. The company is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, with a satellite division in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. www.benekiva.com
- BitewellBitewellCompany DescriptionThere is a massive gap in restaurant ingredient & nutrition transparency, and it's affecting how we eat. 50%+ of American Adults have at least 1 dietary restriction, 75% of American Adults eat out regularly & <10% of restaurants are required to share nutrition & ingredient information on their food. Bitewell is closing the gap on restaurant nutrition & ingredient transparency. We've used that data to develop a foodtech platform that makes eating smarter by connecting health & nutrition data to deliverable food near you. Founded by 2X Chicago founder Chris Fanucchi (co-founder Koia, co-founder Limitless) & strategic operator Samantha Citro Alexander (Bridgewater, Estee Lauder). The Bitewell App, currently in beta, is a fully shoppable meal planning tool that allows users to browse, sort, plan & purchase restaurant meals, recipes & grocery items by diet & lifestyle.
- InsuranceGiGInsuranceGiGCompany DescriptionInsuranceGIG is an AppMarket designed to make buying and selling insurance technology faster, cheaper and with no risk. InsuranceGIG is positioned to become one of the top 10-20 platforms in the Insurance ecosystem that will establish and socialize the framework for collaboration across operations, technology, and data across multiple companies, across multiple lines of business.
- DelosDelosCompany DescriptionDelos is building a digital property insurance company for homeowners in catastrophe areas. Insurance is difficult to find in high risk regions; few insurers write in these areas and the ones that do are expensive and slow. One main cause for this problem is low resolution catastrophe models, which have caused regular insurers to pull out of high risk areas. Our team has extensive experience in data science and aerospace engineering and is creating new, higher-resolution catastrophe models. We use these models to create a new home risk rating system. We will also use our models to innovate on product, actively managing our client's risk and helping them prepare for their likely perils.
- WeatherPromise…WeatherPromise, Inc.Company DescriptionWeatherPromise guarantees great weather for vacations, outdoor events and outdoor activities. The product is a one-click, parametric, low cost option embedded directly in the consumer's purchase flow. If the weather doesn't meet our "promise" (i.e., the simple weather parameters laid out for the customer at the point of purchase), the consumer receives an automatic reimbursement of the entire trip, event or activity cost. The consumer can choose how their funds are used - to rebook the trip, to purchase additional non-weather impacted experiences on their current trip, or for whatever else they would like.
- SafehubSafehubCompany DescriptionSafehub helps corporations manage catastrophe risk through physics-based technology, enhanced by sensors and AI. The Safehub Global Platform presents building-specific data in real-time, providing critical risk information. This enables corporations to refine and evaluate insurance and risk reduction programs, and expedite emergency response and recovery, minutes following an event.
- MulberriMulberriCompany DescriptionMulberri is an AI-powered platform that simplifies business insurance buying experience and makes is fast and cost-effective.
- DemystDemystCompany DescriptionAt DemystData, we believe that data and analytical technology are essential to innovation within financial services, and key for the advancement of the goal of financial inclusion.
- ToonimoToonimoCompany DescriptionUser Experience Made Easy, for Everyone. Toonimo is a leading Digital Adoption Platform for enterprises who streamline the efforts for internal employee training and customer onboarding initiatives. For organizations that want to help bolster user adoption of new or currently used software solutions, but don’t want to force employees to sit through hours of eLearning modules or read user manuals, Toonimo offers powerful tools to add learning right into a layer on top of the software in real-time, allowing users to learn by doing, and fulfill tasks on the fly. Toonimo places the trainer next to you at the point of need using text bubbles, effects and audio creating an impactful self-serve environment. The result is a dramatic rise in user adoption, internal training cost savings enterprise wide, higher employee morale and increased efficiency fulfilling tasks. Come learn more about Toonimo and request a free demo: https://www.toonimo.com/why-toonimo/
- MeasureOneCompany DescriptionMeasureOne has built the leading consumer-permissioned data platform, that provides instant access to any data that has credentials associated with them. There are countless use cases for our platform in insurance, below are just a few. Quoting: Instantly gain access to the details of customers' existing coverage, either as a data file via our API or as a decs page in a PDF. This data allows agents and carriers to capture the data they need to quote in seconds, saving their customers time and keystrokes. Verification: Employers require their employees or contractors to have specific insurance coverage in many cases. Our platform can instantly complete this task for them, removing the need for countless emails. Underwriting: Our platform opens up the possibility of acquiring countless types of data to improve your underwriting process.
- KorrCompany DescriptionOur mission is to replace the operating system of insurance. Korr reimagined what a stellar core system could be, and created an insurance platform to help carriers evolve their strategy, improve flexibility and operate at the speed of change. Korr's primary benefits are: - speed and flexibility - the ability to merge and acquire blocks of business - the ability to migrate from on-prem legacy systems to the cloud, and - streamlined business intelligence initiatives Other benefits include performance and scale, faster, cheaper implementations, seamless upgrades, rapid, testable migrations, with full history, and a modern user experience with powerful units that work together seamlessly for policy, claims and billing. Korr recognizes the complexity of insurance and handles it. Today’s insurers need a “future-proof” technology platform that can evolve with the dynamic needs of today’s insurance industry. Migrating to cloud will drive profitability and business flexibility, only if transforming to a platform built natively for cloud. Korr is the future of insurance technology, now.
- IconCompany DescriptionIcon is a retirement savings platform built to meet the demands of the 21st Century workforce and the #FutureofWork. Icon removes the complexity, cost and legal risk to employers and offers the best value proposition to individual savers: an easy to use, universally accessible, portable retirement plan.
- VenteurVenteurCompany DescriptionVenteur is an AI-powered benefits marketplace that enables businesses to save money on their health insurance costs, while simultaneously giving their people greater choice and control over their health care. Instead of offering a traditional group health insurance plan, businesses are able to provide their employees with tax-free money to buy health insurance. Venteur's proprietary AI helps employees to simplify this decision-making process and pick the best health plan for them.
- IryssIryssCompany DescriptionIryss was founded by Jeff McCormack, a former healthcare research analyst and financial advisor, and Garnet Heraman, a serial entrepreneur and fintech venture capitalist. Iryss' vision is to create a platform that offers EVERYONE equitable access to a future without financial fear. Unfortunately, 92% of chronically ill patients live in financial fear. There are two sources for this fear: (1) current medical bills; and (2) the unknown future costs of care. This financial anxiety affects over 130 million Americans and leads to productivity loss for employers and bad debt on self-pay bills at hospitals. Financial anxiety from a chronic illness drives over $65 billion in annual costs for employers and the health system. Iryss' solution is a personal finance platform that can help families affected by a chronic medical condition reduce financial stress, using predictive analytics to forecast the future cost of care and identify savings opportunities. Our sales pipeline is growing 67% month-over-month. We have an agreement with Wilmot Cancer Institute at the University of Rochester Medical Center and have executed a letter-of-intent with Benefit Resources, a regional benefits platform that distributes ancillary benefits to over 350,000 employees.
- PendellaPendellaCompany DescriptionWe are an embedded Insurance solution for individual life and disability. We are embedded into existing customer relationship where life and disability insurance are a natural extension of that relationship. We use the consumer data to risk and market segment; lowering the customer acquisition costs
- MajorBoostMajorBoostCompany DescriptionMajorBoost is to reimagine how doctor’s offices and insurance companies communicate with each other, using artificial intelligence to deal with time-consuming phone calls. MajorBoost gives you Proof for Insurance to boost revenue. We get answers faster and save time. Call any number and always be in control. MajorBoost customers cut their phone time by over 25% and dedicate more time to patients.
- GynisusGynisusCompany DescriptionGynisus is an AI-powered insurtech-healthtech company improving health outcomes through predicting medical conditions and associated financial impacts. Our platform gives payers and providers a holistic view of patient and population health by solving interoperability and feeding our platform with live data, proprietary, sophisticated and automated validation of data, diagnosis and coding, and financial & clinical insights and predictions.
- iByndiByndCompany DescriptioniBynd powers real time, online rate, quote, and bynd for online purchase of commercial policies in less than 5 minutes. Embedded on partner websites, iBynd makes commercial insurance easy to access from online locations that producers and customers already use. Deep integrations with carriers, including built in underwriting appetite, rules, and requirements, as well as API calls, are key advantages of iBynd. Our distribution partners include both the insurance industry (MGAs, wholesalers, carriers, agencies) and B2B affiliate companies (cloud services companies, cyber security companies, fintechs, banks, affinity groups). With little effort and resources, iBynd's partners embed iBynd's no code solution in less than 10 minutes. Updates are equally quick and simple, providing digital access to insurance from within the partner's own website. Proof of insurance is available at the point-of-sale, and control panels make business management easy. Single sign on is also available for hassle-free access behind our partner's firewall. iBynd is dedicated to helping protect small and midsize businesses by using sophisticated insurance technology to provide fast rates, firm quotes, real time bind, and proof of insurance in under 5 minutes.
- bondCompany DescriptionSOLVING DISTRIBUTION ISSUES Due to the large costs associated with appointing an agency, most carriers don’t have the appetite or infrastructure to grant access to small agencies and individuals, creating a major accessibility issue for more than 20K agencies and countless individuals. We’ve built an entirely new framework that solves the accessibility issue for agents while giving carriers the opportunity to work with a much larger market, at no cost. SOLVING FINANCIAL ISSUES Agency owners can eliminate all of their overhead and gain instant access to all of the carriers and advanced technology they need to thrive. Individual agents will enjoy more benefits than they would owning their own agency. Opening the door to everyone will turn us into the biggest insurance agency ever, utilizing a model similar to Keller Williams and Century 21. SOLVING EFFICIENCY ISSUES By streamlining the process of applying for all insurance products and handling all servicing, compliance, and renewals for agents, we’re enabling them to focus entirely on sales. SOLVING CONNECTIVITY ISSUES We’re building a marketplace that enables carriers, agencies, and referral partners across many different verticals to refer business to us for a payout – matching the referral with one of our agents.
- InSite HealthInSite HealthCompany DescriptionInSite Health is redefining outpatient psychiatry for children and adults. InSite provides local communities access to in-network, high quality psychiatric care. We meet patients where they are: at home, at school, or at one of our convenient locations. We offer psychiatric care to families, schools, nonprofits, colleges and organizations throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. InSite employs full-time providers that are board certified to administer psychotherapy and more advanced therapeutic interventions. All providers have advanced training in psychopharmacology and medication management.
- OramaVROramaVRCompany DescriptionORamaVR is an award-winning, science-based, deep technology business, innovating the field of experiential simulation for medical training and assessment with cutting edge Virtual Reality (VR). Our vision is to change current medical education through Virtual Reality (VR). We have created an unmatched, proprietary, psychomotor, gamified multi-user VR software platform. Our technologies are based on state-of-the-art research by world-renowned scientists made for: 1) Individual users - Train from the comfort of your home or office - Personal skills tracking and development - Online total user report 2) Medical schools/ Universities - Up to 300 remote users collaboration - Minimize errors, reduce OR time, assess via objective analytics - Affordable cost, high-quality education & assessment - Curriculum-based, educational approach 3) Medical device companies - Complement existing training labs - Improve Rep/PA comprehension - Update your trainings in VR at any time and deploy at scale - Portable, marketing tool, promotes industry branding
- TCARE Inc.TCARE Inc.Company DescriptionTCARE reduces long-term-care claims for Medicaid & Life/LTC insurance carriers by providing an evidence-based family caregiver support program thus delaying/preventing nursing home placement. TCARE’s clients include State Government, Medicaid Payers and Life/LTC Carriers. In a two-year pilot, TCARE was proven to save $20M in Washington States Medicaid budget by delaying nursing home placement by an average of 21-months and reducing Medicaid LTSS claims by 20%. TCARE is the only evidence-based, Medicaid-approved and HHS-accredited family caregiver support program in the country. TCARE's unique outcomes have led TCARE to become legislatively mandated in Washington State. To-date TCARE has served over 100,000 family caregivers across 22 states. TCARE’s clients include BlueCross BlueShield of MN, Washington State Dept. of Health, Alaska Dept. of Health, Colorado Dept. of Health, Thrivent Financial and more.
- Infiuss HealthInfiuss HealthCompany DescriptionInfiuss Health democratizes remote access to patients and participants for your clinical research studies across Africa. We provide a direct-to-patient web-based technology platform that seamlessly recruits the right participants for your research study.
- Modicus PrimeModicus PrimeCompany DescriptionModicus Prime's Self-Service AI software places cutting-edge AI where it belongs: in the hands of Life Sciences domain experts. The result is real-time AI processing of any image data - from biologic morphology analysis to commercial contamination detection - without data scientists. Our computer vision solution, mpVision, provides intelligent image analysis to monitor biologics at any scale. mpVision has been tested by scientists in a Top 10 Pharma company and supports our mission to eliminate contamination from the pharmaceutical industry. These contaminations cost 100’s of million of dollars per incident as illustrated by the recent Covid vaccine 60 M incident experienced by J&J/AstraZeneca/Emergent. Such unmet needs of the Life Sciences industry, including real-time product quality assurance, full agency compliance, faster go-to-market, and reduced operating costs, are being met with Modicus Prime’s Self-Service AI solutions.
- Scan.comScan.comCompany DescriptionScan.com is a diagnostic imaging platform.
- IntellihealthIntellihealthCompany DescriptionAs a leading medical technology software and managed clinical services company, Intellihealth is dedicated to scaling and democratizing access to effective medical care for obesity. The company is responding to the urgent epidemic of obesity by providing a full-service health benefit for organizations that want to reduce healthcare costs for their businesses as well as their employees or members. Intellihealth’s SaaS platform, Evolve, enables any health system to offer effective medical obesity treatment to new and existing patients, both via telehealth and in person. Evolve easily integrates with health systems’ existing technology to streamline all aspects of care, including assessment, diagnosis, prescription, and treatment. Intellihealth’s clinical services affiliate providers at Flyte Medical specialize in partnering with health systems, employers and payers that need additional clinical resources to deliver virtual obesity medicine and weight management programs.
- CompleteCompleteCompany DescriptionComplete helps teams get compensation right from the very beginning. Through their communication tools -- like interactive offer letters and total reward statements -- in addition to real-time dashboards, companies are able to make smart decisions, efficiently. It allows you to provide your candidates with an interactive portal that educates candidates on their total compensation alongside their team and company values.
- Salt SecuritySalt SecurityCompany DescriptionSalt Security protects the APIs that form the core of every modern application. Our patented API Protection Platform is the only API security solution that combines the power of cloud-scale big data and time-tested ML/AI for protection across the full lifecycle of APIs. By correlating activities across millions of APIs and users over time, Salt delivers deep context with real-time analysis and continuous insights for API discovery, attack prevention, and shift-left practices. Deployed quickly and seamlessly integrated within existing systems, the Salt platform gives customers immediate value and protection, so they can innovate with confidence and accelerate their digital transformation initiatives. Salt pioneered API security and is the industry leader, with a proven record of success. Salt has the most customers and deepest penetration among Fortune and Global 500 enterprises, spanning the financial services, insurance, eCommerce/retail, pharmaceutical, and digital services companies. Because the Salt platform has been in the market the longest, its AI algorithms are the most mature in the industry. Only Salt has a security research team entirely focused on API security, sharing findings that help companies improve API security posture and mitigate threats.
- Discern Securi…Discern SecurityCompany DescriptionDiscern integrates with and learns our customers security environment and automatically fine tune security policies and configurations for them on their existing security tools. Further, we identify and discern the best security stories and narratives for the CISO, help them visualize these stories and narratives and over time quantifiably reduce security risk and showcase that to the rest of the organization. We offer a best in class visualization and insights engine for the CISO that automates production of C Level reporting. We then distill those into insights and provide them as tangible stories and narratives for the CISO. We are the first closed loop policy automation and optimization engine in cyber security. We automatically figure out risk and set up policies for users, devices, IP addresses and other entities at a granular and personalized level. We measure outcomes and progress in terms of reduced security risk and report it back to the CISO and make it easy for the CISO to share these stories with the C-Suite and Board.
- IlloominusIlloominusCompany DescriptionIlloominus is a data analytics platform designed to empower leaders to activate and manage their organization’s DE+I strategy. Illoominus centralizes inclusion data from across departments to drive efficiency with automated reporting and equip HR teams to glean insights and spend more time on the actual initiatives. We aggregate inclusion data from across HR systems: Important DE+I data lives across HR systems like talent acquisition, human capital management, and employee engagement systems. This is why Illoominus connects across HR Systems.. or quite literally any other source of people data and brings it into one place so you can understand the complete story of DE+I across the employee journey.
- ProvalloProvalloCompany DescriptionIn early 2021, Moshe and Yaniv, who have been friends and colleagues for over a decade, identified a number of long-standing issues and opportunities that had gone unaddressed. Among these were time-critical and real-time protocols that continue to pose challenges. To address these problems, the duo founded Provallo Inc. The company aims to assist corporations in protecting their assets, boosting productivity and connectivity, and enhancing the performance of time-critical and real-time services. To achieve this, they developed an innovative engine that employs a unique generative model architecture to automatically create, preprocess, train, and evaluate datasets using various machine learning pipelines. To test the engine's effectiveness, they deployed various service stacks on cloud and hosted environments, closely monitoring performance and security. Through these efforts, they uncovered a wide range of abusive behavior stemming from public exposure that poses a significant risk to the stability, performance, and security of services, hosts, and environments. Provallo already registered 3 pending patent applications in the fields of meta-learning applications to real time communications it is currently bootstrapped by private investors.
- DynamoFLDynamoFLCompany DescriptionDynamoFL enables machine learning teams to train models, without collecting sensitive user data. We have built an infrastructure for deploying regulation-compliant and cost-effective AI solutions to rapidly capture regulated markets. Our team consists of machine learning PhDs and privacy experts from MIT and Harvard who led key privacy-enhancing technology developments at Google Research, Meta, and Microsoft AI. We also enable large financial institutions and insurance companies to rapidly deploy AI solutions that leverage personal user data, without needing to exchange that data between siloed client datasets. This removes the need for complex access controls and data mapping. As a result, our solution enables financial institutions to provide personalized AI-driven solutions in regulated markets and slashes prohibitively expensive data compliance costs.
- Seek AISeek AICompany DescriptionData teams within organizations currently need to manually type repetitive code over and over, with no good way to automate this code. Tasks that require this manual generation of code include answering ad-hoc questions from business users, as well as generating and maintaining semantic models. As a result, the data team becomes preoccupied with manually generating and maintaining code, and less time working on important tasks that can impact their business. Seek provides organizations with a natural language interface for data, by using foundation models to build and maintain the semantic layer. Seek's platform was built by AI researchers and engineers hailing from top universities such as Princeton and Carnegie Mellon, with backgrounds in astrophysics, aerospace, computational linguistics and automation. The platform centers around organization-specific foundation models, and also includes a ticketing system, visualization tool and code editor. Seek also integrates easily with popular database vendors and collaboration tools.
- TeleskopeTeleskopeCompany DescriptionTeleskope is a frictionless data security and privacy platform that continuously monitors your cloud infrastructures to: - Discover and catalog all your data assets, even the ones you didn’t know existed - Classify each data asset to pinpoint what PII, PCI, PHI, and sensitive data elements exist within them (e.g full name, medical record number, diagnosis, credit card number, etc.) - Understand the security and privacy posture of each data asset (e.g. whether they’re encrypted, allow public or open access, etc.) - Determine when each data asset was last accessed in order to uncover stale and unused data Teleskope provides a centralized and comprehensive view of these insights via an extensible metadata platform, and enables seamless access to these insights via APIs that can be easily integrated into your codebase or with your current vendors. This empowers data security automation and reduces manual overhead amongst security teams. Teleskope also provides data classification as a service, to classify or redact personal and sensitive information from any piece of data, anywhere.
- ScribeScribeCompany DescriptionWorkplace apps should save time. But as apps grow in complexity, so does the amount of time teams waste trying to remember “how to do that one thing in that one app again.” McKinsey estimates employees spend 20% of their time searching for information on how to do their job – scouring wikis, waiting on training or disrupting teammates. Scribe is the first source of truth for processes -- it automatically documents any workflow and surfaces it when users need it the most. It’s the fastest, easiest and most effective way for anyone to share how to do anything (in an application, of course)! Scribe reduces time spent on documentation by 93%, saving teams hours each week. How it works: Capture: Click record, walk through a process as usual. Scribe automatically creates a step-by-step guide, complete with text and annotated screenshots. Customize: Add steps, descriptions, screenshot annotations or combine guides with text and video. Share: Share your guides instantly, embed them in a wiki or make them accessible within an app. From start-ups to teams at LinkedIn, Okta and Northern Trust, hundreds of thousands of people rely on Scribe to onboard new hires, roll out tools, create SOPs and train customers. Try Scribe free at www.scribehow.com.
- SensibleSensibleCompany DescriptionSensible makes it easy to get structured data out of documents.Sensible is the developer-first platform that makes accessing the data in documents as easy as calling an API. Avoid the complexities and headaches of PDF parsing with Sensible’s document query language, SenseML. Then ingest the extracted data into your workflow or system of record.
- AOE - Accumula…AOE - Accumulated Ocean EnergyCompany DescriptionThe AOE / OBAS: AOE was established to implement the patented Wave Energy Conversion technology called the OBAS. This initial technology has led to a total of six patents for associated technologies. These associated technologies can be viewed as accessories that use the compressed air that the OBAS will generate. The OBAS is a point-absorber style of wave energy conversion device. It is anchored to the ocean floor using tethers and the motion of ocean waves moves the buoy up to compress air in a specially designed cylinder. One of the key characteristics of the OBAS is that it uses compressed air as the energy storage medium and does not generate electricity in the water, which has been found to be a severe limitation to other wave energy devices due to electrolysis. Compressed Air Uses: Aquaculture - Closed Containment Fish Pen Oxygenation Water Desalination - Pneumatic Reverse Osmosis Wastewater Remediation - Oxygenation Electricity Generation - Remote grid support and diesel abatement
- Arrecife Syste…Arrecife SystemsCompany DescriptionArrecife Systems is an energy company that focuses in the field of fluids mechanics for over 25 years, experimenting on the design of turbines and airfoils. This led to improvements applicable in the fields of aerodynamics and hydrodynamics. Combining his research with the observation of Nature, Prof. Doria noted that tiny living corals occupy vast extensions, forming a reef able to absorb much of the energy of waves in an efficient manner. This led to the idea of creating direct action turbines placed in series, being them composed of many blades simulating a coral reef. PRODUCTS Arrecife’s technology enables to develop a made-to-measure product. Nevertheless, they have developed models of different sizes and powers. 750W - One turbine concept. - Designed for small applications. - Isolated houses, connectable to solar systems. It works with waves and river currents 1,5kW - Two turbine concept. - Small applications with higher power needs. - High power concepts - Designed to work all around the world. Through its standardized design, the manufacturing cost is reduced.
- NoviOceanNoviOceanCompany DescriptionThe NoviOcean Wave Energy Converter relies on several unique and patented innovations. Using highly efficient and well-proven components as well as a strong and light-weight structure ensures full weather resilience and much higher power density compared to any other known wave energy technology. Simplicity in manufacturing, installation, and maintenance ensures lower projected capital and operational costs. Combining higher power density with lower costs leads to substantially lower LCOE values for NoviOcean wave energy converter (WEC) compared to any other ocean energy concept known to date, even reaching a level that is competitive to fossil energy sources in many regions.
- TransmutexTransmutexCompany DescriptionTransmutex develops nuclear technology designed to efficiently reduce the stockpile of existing nuclear waste-based technologies tested at CERN and at the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI). Transmutex's team team is composed of physicists, computer scientists, and environmentalists that pioneers a new type of nuclear energy that delivers scalable carbon-free energy without the traditional challenges of existing nuclear plants. Transmutex was founded in 2019 by Franklin Servan-Schreiber in Geneve, Switzerland.
- UmnyUmnyCompany DescriptionThey are creating digital twins of thermal energy in nature. With a specific focus on geothermal energy (both for electricity and heating and cooling) their ML software for system design reduces modelling time/cost by 93%. Users of their online AI Apps can quantify ground temperatures anywhere on earth within 0.5°C accuracy, and ground thermal conductivity with 32% more accuracy than the next best available methods. Their technology is: 1) Mapping the characteristics of the ground 2) Designing and optimizing energy equipment underground 3) Controlling and managing thermal assets and energy grids
- AFX MedicalAFX MedicalCompany DescriptionAFX Medical is a neuro-oncology startup specializing in applied AI for image processing solutions. Its patent-pending, peer-reviewed technology allows for the detection of brain metastases with extremely high sensitivity and almost no false positives per study. The clinical impact will be a dramatic reduction in missed metastases, thereby allowing for optimal treatment decisions, reducing delays as well as the need for re-interventions.
- A4i Inc. (App …A4i Inc. (App 4 Independance)Company DescriptionThe landscape of mental health is in the middle of an awareness awakening. With a focus on inclusion, support and healing, A4i has tremendous possibilities to improve the lives of millions of people living with complex mental health challenges while reducing the burden on the healthcare system. Their Mission is to extend care beyond the walls of the current mental health continuum, extend support, reduce isolation and provide insights on the risk of relapse. They help address key barriers to illness self-management and treatment engagement using an evidence-informed and empathy based adaptive digital intervention. This collaboration between MEMOTEXT Corp and Canada's largest mental health provider CAMH helps patients, families, and providers as they improve outcomes and the bottom line. The platform allows those who are isolated and experiencing challenges related to complex issues (bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, other psychoses) to connect and interact in a human + machine learning moderated feed, a patent pending audio-hallucination detector and asynchronous clinician-patient communications and uses ambient accelerometer, NLP and validated assessments to determine risk of relapse and readmission.
- Perceiv AIPerceiv AICompany DescriptionPerceiv is an AI-based healthcare company specializing in the field of precision medicine. We are dedicated to help improving and saving patient lives through more efficient, accurate, subject targeting, and objective prognosis through advanced machine learning algorithms. Diseases are more complex than they appear resulting in problems when finding the right population to treat and demonstrate treatment efficacy. We help pharmaceutical companies improve their chances of success by identifying the right subjects for their clinical trials using our AI-driven precision medicine platform. We specialize in the identification of subpopulations of interest in heterogeneous data and complex diseases. Perceiv is currently developing applications in age-related diseases notably CNS/Alzheimer's disease and cardiovascular indications.
- Nimble ScienceNimble ScienceCompany DescriptionThe gut has been loosely termed our “second brain” and research increasingly highlights the central role of the gut microbiome spanning across health and illness. Its interconnections with the rest of the body and our quality of life are immense, but unfortunately our collective understanding is relatively little. Nimble Science is an early-stage medical device company advancing broad scale access to the gut microbiome through a first-in-kind ingestible capsule, a passive and inexpensive approach to supply the precision and convenience demanded by personalized medicine. In an era of individualized and digital health, quality diagnostics of the microbiome are becoming essential pre-requisites for effective and sustainable therapeutic outcomes. We are able to capture unique and valuable data sets from the deepest, most bioactive regions of the GI, translating biochemical observations into insights and digital assets for both our partners and customers. Nimble is ISO 13485 certified with a regulatory ready technical dossier and have already begun forming strategic industrial and academic partnerships around the globe in ever-expanding realms of chronic diseases, SIBO/IBS, mental health, nutrition, oncology, animal health, and so on.
- Promera Inc.Promera Inc.Company DescriptionPromera Inc. is the Calgary-based developer of Innerme. Innerme is a digital health platform aimed at helping patients and physicians better manage chronic diseases in-between clinic visits. Patients periodically track their symptoms using patient-reported outcomes. Physicians get notified when signs of health problems begin to develop and can send a 1-way secure message back to patients. Innerme auto-bills health insurance on behalf of the physician for the messages they send to patients and earns 25% of the billed fee. This business model keeps the platform free for all users.
- DrugBankDrugBankCompany DescriptionDrugBank augments human intelligence to improve the world’s health. Our suite of products are powered by the world’s most complete and accurate pharmaceutical knowledge database. It includes everything there is to know about drugs and how they work in the body. We enable companies to improve healthcare delivery through precision medicine or clinical software applications as well as uncover insights through data science in drug discovery. Our knowledge base can be integrated into software solutions to help achieve clinical intelligence. Companies can easily scale their usage through our API and launch faster with flexible data modules. By providing users with advanced insights and the right information at the right time, users are empowered to make better health decisions. Our extensive, structured datasets are used to discover novel drug candidates, identify drug repurposing opportunities, and build predictive machine learning models. Companies working with data science can find answers quickly and get drugs to market faster with our evidence-based drug information. Lastly, our publicly available resource, DrugBank Online, is free-to-use with limited datasets available for download for academic and non-commercial researchers.
- Keep LabsKeep LabsCompany DescriptionKEEP Labs is transforming the specialty medication experience in the home by passively capturing dosing events to drive personalized, real-time interventions. The KARE by KEEP platform provides patient support programs, life science organizations, pharmacies and clinicians with the ability to identify, triage and support individuals based on real-world utilization data in the home for all specialty dosage forms. The platform has been recognized as TIME Best Invention of 2020 and a CES 2020 Innovation Honoree. For more information on how KARE by KEEP is optimizing the specialty medication journey, visit www.KAREbyKEEP.com.
- Saventic HealthSaventic HealthCompany DescriptionSaventic Health transforms the diagnosis of rare (hidden) diseases with AI algorithms and implementation platforms. Thanks to the use of the algorithms, our Company helps to identify patients with rare diseases in just 3-6 months instead of ~6 years (currently a status quo), reducing the cost of diagnosis and patient treatment. To date, Saventic Health has built a unique database of 5 mln patients, partnering with 18 top clinics, and designing 20 AI-driven algorithms, operating in Poland, Germany and Brazil. Algorithms are developed or already commercialized among 4 main groups: (i) metabolic, (ii) blood and bone marrow, (iii) immune system, (iv) cardiology. Our implementation platforms are called Sarah Platform and Virtual Clinic Platform. Sarah Platform is dedicated for clinics and doctors, based on EHR data, integrated with clinics’ IT systems. Virtual Clinic Platform gathers the data from patients (symptoms questionnaire, evidence such as photos or medical documents provided by patients) via a website with c. 13 000 monthly visits, and c. 250 submitted patients
- Elly HealthElly HealthCompany DescriptionElly is a digital health startup helping life science companies support chronic disease patients. Each year, life science companies miss out on $637B in revenue due to medication nonadherence. The company has developed and launched an iPhone app to support users' treatment adherence with a smart audio companion called Elly. Users engage with audio content around disease education, exercise & meditation practices, symptom management and other patients' stories to live healthier and happier. By offering B2B licenses for data and content, life science companies are able to understand side effect burden and provide treatment reminders to improve treatment adherence for patients receiving their drugs. Traction - Multi-year enterprise customer contracts with Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers Squibb and Pfizer. - 11K+ users with retention of 98% at 1mo and engagement of 190min total content played / user. - Strong clinical trial results: 15.2%↑ quality of life and 40.2%↑ treatment adherence in 30 days. - $200K research grant awarded at Cedars-Sinai for phase II clinical trial. - 50+ chronic disease libraries; 2K+ content recordings produced.
- ZayZoonZayZoonCompany DescriptionZayZoon provides customers with access to wages on-demand through integration with payroll partners, giving employees control over their paycheck, reduced financial stress and eliminated the need to take on unnecessary debt. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Calgary, Alberta.
- goPeergoPeerCompany DescriptiongoPeer is a financial wellness company and Canada’s first regulated consumer peer-to-peer lender, connecting borrowers and investors through an online marketplace. goPeer replaces banks and traditional financial institutions to provide better rates to borrowers while creating a new investment opportunity available to all Canadians.
- spontivlyspontivlyCompany DescriptionSpontivly, a community management platform that helps organizations measure success, drive engagement, and increase customer lifetime value.
- breathing.aibreathing.aiCompany DescriptionOur AI-patented digital health startup breathing.ai (Techstars '21) provides the most engaging employee wellness offer based on award-winning scientific research and with global traction (users in 137 countries, 25 press articles including Forbes) and first sales to companies across industries in Europe and the US to tackle the #1 problem of low employee engagement for companies globally ($7.8T). Our first product provides relaxing screen experiences personalized to each screen user - without additional screen time - with personalized break cues, color filters and soothing sounds for corporate wellness ($6.6B market) meeting the screen users where they are effortlessly. Our long-term vision is to bio-adapt screens and audio interactions via our AI-patented “Adaptive Interfaces” to improve well-being and performance in real-time for truly bio-personalized lifestyles. We thrive to become the trusted company for scalable bio-adaptive interfaces integrated into the Future of Work, smart home and cars, IoT and Web3. We are envisioning a future in which all technologies are automatically adapting to the users’ vital signs to improve wellbeing and performance in each moment - simply and scalable. Product video: https://vimeo.com/747686243
- Trust ScienceTrust ScienceCompany DescriptionAccurately predict creditworthiness of borrowers. B2B Fintech SaaS. A decision system/platform delivering scores in real-time about loan applicants. Superior to old, multi-Billion$ bureaus like Equifax, TransUnion, Experian, FICO & LexisNexis/RELX. Very predictive--but not limited to--scoring subprime consumers (uncover the "Invisible Primes".) 40+ patents granted across 13 countries, including US, China, Japan, Israel & Brazil, with proven barrier-to-entry (offensive value) in US Federal infringement action...and with another 40 more patents pending which will also cover more countries. Compliant with all relevant laws & regulations e.g. FCRA & ECOA in the U.S., PIPEDA in Canada. Early/embryonic market development in Africa and Central America. Future, adjacent vertical will be fit-for-purpose scores for the Insurance underwriting sector...i.e. in the 'Expand' phase of a strategy to "Land & Expand"
- CyderCyderCompany DescriptionA simple and free extension to improve your browsing experience, secure your data, and earn royalties. Cyder is a trust for your data. We protect the data you share, block third parties from accessing your information, and pay you tokens for using Cyder's ad platform. Cyder helps you control your data & earn royalties. When you use the internet, social media, or a mobile device, you are creating one of the world's most valuable assets. Data. Every day organizations harvest this data to make money. At Cyder, we aim to challenge the status quo and return control and profits from your data and attention back to you.
- LevrCompany DescriptionLevr is a secure and user-friendly platform that simplifies the entire process of applying for and managing a businesses loans. They provide a place for efficient ongoing communication and support between businesses and lenders. Levr is an easy-to-use online software that helps businesses to get the loans they need quickly and with minimal stress. It has been designed so that everyone involved can seamlessly upload, organize, track, and discuss all the documentation required to obtain a business loan in one place. Conveniently, all of the documents, communication and financial information are kept within one secure digital filing system for record-keeping and to give businesses a head start on their next loan application or loan monitoring requirements. Levr provides clarity around the documents and information requested to fund a loan. The built-in templates and directories support businesses in finding or creating the information requested. Never be left wondering what each request is for or how to prepare it properly. Documents are organized in one place so that nothing gets lost in emails or requested multiple times. All documents are stored securely so businesses can seek additional financing or meet reporting requirements without starting from scratch.
- Chata.aiChata.aiCompany DescriptionChata.ai builds AutoQL, a powerful API-first solution that empowers non-technical business users with easy-to-use, self-service analytics thanks to natural language-driven data access. AutoQL’s open source widgets are totally customizable and can be integrated in just a couple of hours. Through the dynamic translation of natural language into database query language(s), business users receive instant data responses, empowering them to make informed data-driven decisions. By reduced reliance on data and IT teams, users can leverage the core competencies of their data team for higher-value projects & complex tasks. AutoQL takes the hassle out of data access and eliminates the tedious back-and-forth of typical chat-based services. Some key features are: - Custom, searchable catalogue of natural language queries to get users started, fast. - Catch and verify references to unique data, for users to always receive the data they need. - Automatically populate similar query suggestions as users type, so they get results quickly. - Clarify meaning behind ambiguous queries.
- PropraPropraCompany DescriptionPropra is an all-in-one property management platform that reduces operating costs and increases profitability while elevating the tenant experience. With Propra, you can manage your resident requests and financials from a single browser tab.
- FlahmingoFlahmingoCompany DescriptionProblem: Saving and investing are not intuitive financial skills for the majority of Canadians. Many Canadians believe investing is only for the rich or that it requires significant capital to start. However, the 'next generation' of investors is changing this narrative by learning by doing and investing early. These new investors are being more than just conscious of their financial return by also seeking a social return, by investing in brands they know and love, trust, and whose vision they support. Solution: Flahmingo is a native mobile application that allows DIY investors to begin investing with as little as $5. Using our proprietary Pies and Slices technology, Flahmingo enables users to build a portfolio of their favourite companies and exchange traded funds (ETFs). Using scheduled deposits and automagic round ups (both investment automation strategies), users seamlessly grow and maintain a diversified portfolio through the purchase and sale of fractional shares'. These fractional shares allow Flahmingo users to own as little as $1 in companies like Tesla, Alphabet, Amazon and even Berkshire Hathaway.
- BenefiBenefiCompany DescriptionBenefi is a B2B2C/SAAS that is reinventing how companies attract, retain, and engage talent. We’re on a mission to build meaningful relationships between employers and employees by shifting how signing and retention bonuses are paid. Early distribution partners that we’ve acquired really love the ability of our product to solve a timely and critical employer issue. We focus on employers with at least 20 employees that find churn painful; this includes tech, manufacturing, legal, and healthcare, and have just signed a major distributor of group benefits.
- Soffos, IncSoffos, IncCompany DescriptionSoffos is an AI-powered, SaaS learning platform for corporations. Adding knowledge to Soffos is as simple as dragging and dropping files into folders and specifying access permissions. Our AI converts the content in the documents into knowledge and allows employees to ask questions and have a natural language conversation with Soffos. Searching for files and reading documents is old school; Soffos liberates the knowledge! Our vision is: 1. To become the go-to method for multi-language learning and development by corporations. 2. To license our underlying (novel) AI technology to other EdTech companies, to democratize learning. 3. To eventually use our AI to ensure that everyone on the planet has access to personalized learning. Scientific innovation: 1. Auto-ingestion of knowledge. 2. Natural language teaching. 3. Personalized teaching. 4. Engagement engine not based on emotion or semantics. 5. Able to asses knowledge gaps through conversation (inspired by Socratic Method).
- RailzRailzCompany DescriptionRailz delivers a simple Accounting Data as a Service API to any lender, financial institution, accounting firm, auditor and tech developer that requires financial data on its small business customers. Our platform is integrated with the largest accounting systems in the world and automates a process that is otherwise very manual and labor intensive. Our API enables our clients to assess their Small Business customers' financial health by receiving accurate and immediate data from known sources for both existing customers and new applicants. Think of Railz as Plaid…for Accounting.
- AlignVRAlignVRCompany DescriptionAlignVR has a unique technology that produces natural, observable behaviors that can be used for assessing or training soft skills — allowing for a far more accurate evaluation than traditionally available. The core focus of our tech is on reducing the impact of something called Impression Management: the psychological term describing the mental effort we put into trying to inflate, filter or generally manage the impression we make on someone we interact with. People naturally use this in the workplace, when being observed (such as in team building activities) and in job interviews, frustrating the attempts to properly evaluate soft skill strength. We use VR and psychology to inhibit a person's ability to use impression management and induce behaviors of interest in a virtual environment. Corporations observe these behaviors and use them to assess, build and improve their teams. The results are amazing. One of our customers is the CEO of a publicly traded firm who said he learned more in 30 minutes of VR about his team than over the course of a year. A Global 500 company found that it increased their understanding of candidates and increased candidate's desire to work for the company. We provide a safe and predictable glimpse into who people really are!
- ubiikubiikCompany DescriptionUbiik has developed a new long range wireless technology called Weightless LPWAN (low power wide area network) for smart cities and factory sensor networks. The base station allows multiple kilometers of range in a dense urban environments and can connect thousands of end devices. The technology has very low power consumption allowing battery-powered end-devices/sensors to enjoy years of battery life. Ubiik has leveraged Weightless to produce a series of vertical solutions. [Utilities] The tender-winning, wireless AMI (advanced metering infrastructure) solution consists of outdoor Weightless base stations, customized Weightless end-device modules for smart meters, and software head-end system. [Factory Sensor Network] Factories deploy Weightless base stations to cover their desired environments (indoor/outdoor). Ubiik can integrate the Weightless "end device module" into ANY sensor IoT device to allow wireless, reliable connection to the Weightless base station.
- Skan AISkan AICompany DescriptionSkan’s virtual process agents – a non-intrusive and lightweight probe on agent desktops or virtual machines - observes human work at scale capturing essential keystrokes and system interactions. Skan’s cognitive engine synthesizes the resulting images and stitches them into a process footprint, including all the process permutations and combinations. Skan’s evidence-based, data-driven approach enables enterprises to model, simulate, and monitor processes including automation and transformation. Skan’s cognitive engine has three components – a virtual process analyst, a gateway to process and synthesize image streams, and cloud-based machine intelligence models. Companies can define inclusion and exclusion lists of applications and websites. Skan’s selective data masking technique prevents recording sensitive data fields and inputs. Skan’s artificial intelligence technology does not require any expensive and time-consuming backend integration.
- Spiro.aiSpiro.aiCompany DescriptionSpiro is the first Proactive Relationship Management platform. Natively built on artificial intelligence, Spiro consolidates CRM capabilities, sales enablement and analytics into a single platform. By connecting to your email, calendar, phone and internal business systems, Spiro can: -automatically create, update and manage your pipeline -give proactive recommendations about how to close deals -provide alerts on when to act based on real time triggers -Provide advanced analytics without the need for data entry Common use cases for Spiro are for mobile sales teams, customer success, increasing account health, or anyone looking to improve customer engagement and follow up.
- EasySendEasySendCompany DescriptionEasySend is a no-code customer experience platform for building and optimizing digital customer journeys. EasySend helps enterprises go digital by converting paper, PDFs, and manual processes into fully-branded customer journeys for any use case. With the platform, users can design, build and launch digital customer processes in days, and continually optimize with advanced analytics. The EasySend platform improves the customer experience, cuts operational costs, and drives revenue growth.
- FlexivCompany DescriptionFlexiv is building the world's first adaptive robots to automate complex tasks with ‘hand-eye’ coordination like a human in uncertain environments. Flexiv's adaptive robotic arm, Rizon, with force control and AI vision that can be widely used to automate tasks in industries like automobiles and electronics.
- EsusuCompany DescriptionEsusu is a venture backed fintech company that builds digital tools and services designed to help people improve their financial resiliency and establish robust financial identities. The company specializes in capturing consumer data related to rental payments and peer-to-peer payments.
- Visby MedicalVisby MedicalCompany DescriptionVisby Medical is a diagnostics company that develops PCR-based diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases.
- TruebillCompany DescriptionTruebill is a payment platform for customers to manage their subscriptions and recurring bills (such as Netflix, Spotify, etc). Subscription services can also use Truebill to remove credit card fees and avoid the cost of charging expired credit cards.
- ManscapedManscapedCompany DescriptionManscaped’s product line was created specifically for a man’s distinctive grooming needs. Featuring specially formulated products to cleanse, moisturize, and deodorize, as well as tools engineered to give a man a refined appearance, Manscaped equips him with the right products and tools for the job in a complete manscaping system that is easy, powerful, and satisfying.
- TuringTuringCompany DescriptionTuring’s intelligent talent cloud provides fast,on-demand hiring of remote software engineers vetted to a Silicon Valley standard for coding, communication, and performance. Turing can help scale engineering teams on-demand, and enable unprecedented scale, velocity, and accuracy for companies.
- CloudwalkCloudwalkCompany DescriptionCloudWalk is a digital payment acquirer. Their Next-Generation platform provides exceptional offerings at industry-lowest merchant fees, and has processed more than US$1 billion in transactions annually.
- Quantenna Comm…Quantenna CommunicationsCompany DescriptionQuantenna is a global leader and innovator of leading-edge performance Wi-Fi solutions focused on developing chipsets for high-speed wireless networks and devices.
- SoundhoundSoundhoundCompany DescriptionSoundHound is an innovator in voice-enabled AI and conversational intelligence technologies. It is the first independent AI platform that enables developers and business owners to deploy it anywhere and retain control of their brand and users while differentiating and innovating.
- ShippoShippoCompany DescriptionShippo is an American software company that helps e-commerce businesses, online marketplaces, and platforms integrate shipping with multiple carriers through their API and web application.
- Plan APlan ACompany DescriptionPlan A is a Berlin-based automated B2B SaaS platform that enables companies to measure, monitor and reduce their environmental footprint and thus improve their ESG performance. Our tool automates the data collection process, delivers accurate results in line with reporting frameworks, and generates decarbonisation strategies. Companies can visualise results in a cohesive dashboard, and add custom modules for more complex and industry-specific Scope 3 use cases (i.e. financed emissions according to PCAF). We have developed an extensive database of emissions factors and averages across industries, geographies, and activities which empower our customers to achieve accurate emissions calculations even when they have trouble finding some of their data.
- Zest.aiZest.aiCompany DescriptionZest's AI-based tools help lenders to increase revenue, reduce risk, and ensure compliance with complex federal regulations. Zest's Automated Machine Learning (ZAML) enables lenders to analyze non-traditional data, including data they already have in-house, such as customer support data, payment histories, and purchase transactions. The platform can also take into account traditional credit information and nontraditional credit variables, such as how a customer fills out a form, how they navigate a lender's site, and more. While the black box problem has slowed the adoption of machine learning in consumer finance, ZAML is able to fully explain data modeling results, measure business impact, and comply with regulatory requirements.
- RequirementONE…RequirementONE, Inc.Company DescriptionOur solution gives organizations a single end-to-end platform on which they can conduct the entirety of their regulatory compliance commitments as well as execute downstream change throughout the business. Firms receive expert guidance from our ecosystem of content partners. Real-time impact analysis is delivered through the use of AI – giving firms a much deeper insight into how regulatory change .
- BeamyBeamyCompany DescriptionBeamy is a SaaS platform enabling the largest enterprises (such as BNP Paribas, Macif or Matmut) to create one single repository of their SaaS applications through our discovery technology, and helping them to better govern the SaaS explosion. Why Beamy? Because SaaS explosion is ineluctable (KPMG forecasts that the number of SaaS apps in large entreprises will be multiplied by 5 within 10 years and the SaaS Budget by 9. ) The IT department can't handle all the new SaaS requests and the business is implementing new solutions on its own, most of the time without following a proper governance flow. This creates Shadow IT and represents a blind spot for the IT department. Beamy helps to give visibility over the SaaS ecosystem in order to mitigate the risks related to this Shadow SaaS: Business-IT frictions, Compliance, and Budget (overlaps, redundancy...) Our clients are the largest entreprises among 3 verticals: Bank & Insurance (BNPP, Banque Postale, Macif, Matmut...) Retail and Brands (LVMH, Nestle, Clarins, Decathlon ...) Industries (Stellantis, Vinci, Michelin ...)
- BodyguardBodyguardCompany DescriptionExpert in text moderation: our technology detects hateful content, online hate and cyberbullying on any platform. The technology is available to individuals and families through a mobile app and to businesses through an API. Detection rate between 85% and 95% for only 2% error -- 5+ million comments analysed per month. 1) Individuals can use Bodyguard to protect themselves against toxic comments and messages on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Twitch. 50K users (influencers, journalists, policy-makers). 2) Families protect their children from cyberbullying: parents can get alerted straight away when their child is being cyberbullied. Deployed with Cardif Italy. 3) Businesses access the best text moderation solution in real-time on the market. Businesses can increase users’ retention and time spent on site, grow advertising revenue and protect their brand.
- PayGreenPayGreenCompany DescriptionOur goal is to transform all payments into virtuous acts. By creating an intuitive and efficient cashing technology, PayGreen allows companies to transform the act of payment into a greater and more ethical act for their clients. When paying, clients can donate to charities or offset the carbon emissions linked to their use of a company’s product or service.
- SONECTSONECTCompany DescriptionSONECT enables every shop in the neighborhood to act as a “virtual ATM” using just a smartphone or its POS-system. It democratizes the process of cash distribution in order to reduce the “cost of cash”.SONECT is a location-based matchmaking platform that connects those who want to withdraw cash with those who want to deposit cash – typically a local shop owner. It builds a community around local businesses and helps them generate physical leads.Using SONECT:• local shops will not only have less cash to manage at the end of the day but also earn a commission & attract new customers by offering a new service and having access to an additional marketing channel• individuals can avoid an extra trip to the ATM and withdraw money without fees at the click of a button – wherever they are: in a restaurant, a bar, their favorite local shop, …• banks can reduce ATM operation costs & complement their ATM network – or even enter new markets without investing significant capital.
- GeniallyGeniallyCompany DescriptionGenially is a content creation tool that helps you bring your content to life. Use Genially as your all-in-one online tool to create stunning presentations, interactive images, infographics, dossiers, quizzes, etc. and enrich them with interactivity and animation effects in seconds. No programming or design skills required! Choose from over 1000 templates, or start from scratch. Join a community of more than 2.5 million of users worldwide that includes businesspeople, teachers, marketers, designers and companies like Hulu, Danone, Michelin and Heineken. ... If you work on education: teachers around the world use Genially to create interactive digital resources for the classroom. Interactive images, and also gamified experiences that grab students attention and engage them, maximizing their learning (quizzes, escape rooms, etc...).
- TradeInTradeInCompany DescriptionTradeIn is a Saas Fintech/Assurtech platform that allows you to evaluate in real-time the payment behavior of your B2B customers, protect yourself against non-payment, and finance your cash flow.
- SmartoSmartoCompany DescriptionSmarto replaces the guarantor for student loans. By acting as the guarantor on student loans, Smarto enables any student to access education, independently from his family's financial background.
- ChekkChekkCompany DescriptionChekk is your one stop shop to manage your digital identity, AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) journeys. Chekk functinos two business segments: B2B: receive validated and up-to-date Digital Identity and KYC information in a fully automated fashion, providing the right means to be fully compliant with internal policies and regulatory requirements. Chekk integrates social networks, bank systems, data verification and web services through its web portal and mobile app. B2C: Individuals can store their Digital Identity and can reuse their data as often as they need. All data is encrypted and stored securely.
- TripartieTripartieCompany DescriptionFounded with the firm intention of offering the same quality of experience on the second-hand market as on the primary market, this Fintech allows you to secure the entire purchase chain, online or in-stores: • Reputation risk management - automated detection of scammers and fraudsters upstream of transactions through systematic verification of sellers and buyers; • Payment security -securing funds in a digital account until the purchase is validated by the users; • Quality control of traded goods - video evidence and tracking of shipments; • Automation of amicable resolutions between users and fair treatment of remaining disputes.
- RosalyRosalyCompany DescriptionRosaly is a Fintech for Good that improves employees’ financial well-being by helping them manage their budget wisely and allowing them to stream their earned wages into their accounts through an instant app. Rosaly aims to play a key role in reducing the poverty premium and prevent employees from entering cycles of debt caused by overdraft fees and high-interest credit. For employees: - Accompanied in case of difficult month ends or unexpected expenses - Encouraged in their savings goals - Confident about the good management of their budget For employers: - More attractive because concerned about the financial well-being of employees - More competitive thanks to improved employee productivity - Released from the management of exceptional cases (e.g. deposits, advances)
- QuarkslabQuarkslabCompany DescriptionWe are QuarkslabFounded 10 years ago, Quarkslab is a dedicated team of cyber-security engineers and developers. We aim at forcing the attackers, not the defender, to adapt constantly.Through QLab‘s consulting expertise and R&D, and our software QFlow and QShield, we share and scale our knowledge by making it accessible to everyone. We believe that security is everyone’s concern as there is no freedom if there is no security.Our expertise combines offensive and defensive security in application protection and helps your organisation adopt your new security posture.
- BloominBloominCompany DescriptionProvider of a productivity platform designed to help human resource managers communicate with teams, measure and improve staff performance in real time. The company's customizable platform uses a subscription based model, collects and analyzes human resource data on employee's vital metrics such as attendance, work fluency, communication, training needs and performance and generates insight based reports over a given time period, enabling human resource managers to increase business performance by monitoring and improving employee performance, thereby generating higher revenue and reputation of the business as a whole.
- AtoliaAtoliaCompany DescriptionAtolia is an all-in-one workplace for team organization and communication. Teams in Atolia collaborate together with messaging, files sharing and online editing, video calls, calendars and tasks. They can organize the work by projects, departments, offices or anything else. This makes it easier for users to follow the topics that are important to them. With Atolia your work gets done faster and more efficiently! Our deck : https://go.aws/2SMP7Uu
- Instant SystemInstant SystemCompany DescriptionInstant System publishes and markets "Mobility as a Service" (MaaS) solutions for public authorities and transport operators. Our ambition is to simplify urban mobility thanks to a MaaS platform managed by public authorities and transport operators. We integrate all mobility offers in the territory (public transport, bike sharing, car sharing, carpooling, ride hailing, parking, etc.) in order to offer citizens a seamless, intermodal transport experience, from route finding to payment. A genuine tool for optimizing mobility, this platform also aims to enable public players to manage all modes of transport on their territory. Instant System currently works with more than 70 customers, and in particular produces the Ile-de-France Mobilités app (Vianavigo) in the Paris region, as well as the MoveBrussels app for STIB-MIVB. Numerous MaaS projects have been launched or are in progress in Dakar, Alger, Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Rouen, Valence Roman Déplacements, New Caledonia, Annecy, Région Sud, Région Grand Est, Région Nouvelle-Aquitaine and many more.
- havrhavrCompany DescriptionThe company was created on the 31st of August 2017 by Simon Laurent and Alexandre Ballet, software engineers based in Compiègne, France. At Havr, we developed the Bright Lock. The first smart lock opening with light, a patented and safe solution that functions without a bridge or Bluetooth, but works with an encrypted code in the flash of your Smartphone! Safe and easy to use, the Bright Lock gives you control of your home. You can share the access with your friends, your family. Anyone you want. Havr will make your home safer. You won’t need keys anymore with our new smart lock technology. Hold your phone up to the door, press it and walk through.Our hybrid (physical & digital keys) electronic door lock, coupled with our application and online dashboard gives you the ultimate combination of flexibility and security. We are seeking to shine light into your homes, offices and cities.
- Giraffe360Giraffe360Company DescriptionProvider of virtual tour technology intended to transcend property capture and presentation. The company's virtual tour technology provides digital space capture for virtual tours, wide angle photography and precise floor plan that can be downloaded to supplement property portfolio, enabling the property industry to sell properties to their clients.
- YogoshaYogoshaCompany DescriptionYogosha is a crowdsourced cybersecurity platform enabling a win-win collaboration with the most talented hackers to detect and fix vulnerabilities on your most critical systems. Choose your security strategy amongst Bug Bounty, Crowdsourced Pentest, or Vulnerability Disclosure Programs, and interact with your selected hackers online or in real life through Live Hacking Events.All Hackers are known, fully identified and carefully selected by Yogosha and the customer. Full background checks are executed for every researcher. Besides this, all researchers are fully vetted and tested with regards to their technical skills and redactional skills. Everyone needs to go through a 3-day CTF test, which is unique, and only 15% of the hackers make it through and can enter Yogosha's elite community. This is how we make sure we only work with the best of the best.Yogosha offers a centralised platform technology to manage all your vulnerabilities, reports, programs and payments. Besides this, Yogosha also offers a community of elite hackers, an average acceptance rate of 80% of all vulnerability reports, all managed services through close and well known partners and we help you set up your own V.O.C. - Vulnerability Operations Center. We help you achieve security maturity through knowledge.
- PersadoPersadoCompany DescriptionPersado is the AI platform of reference for the choice of words for the enterprise. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every customer moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. Leading global brands, including Chase, Humana, AmEx, Vodafone, Microsoft, and Verizon Wireless rely on Persado to generate content in a dramatically new way to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale. The Persado platform uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics, and machine learning to generate the perfect message by leveraging the world’s most advanced language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Companies can gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and language that wins every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the message always reinforces brand voice.
- Valoo (fka CBi…Valoo (fka CBien)Company DescriptionValoo is a Digital Management Platform for your belongings. It helps you:1. to inventorize anything you purchase or own already in an automatic way, including important documentation (receipts, warranty, etc.)2. to know the market value in real time of your belongings3. to actively manage it - sell, rent, share any but also insure or file a claim - for a single item or your inventory as a whole.It is free and if your home insurance provider is a partner, you get a premium version.
- MishipayMishipayCompany DescriptionMishiPay is a mobile self-checkout solution that brings the best of the online checkout experience to physical retail stores. Our technology allows in-store shoppers to pick up a product, scan the barcode and pay with their phone, and simply walk out of the store with their purchase. The patent-pending technology ensures that if a customer tries to walk out without paying, the store alarms will immediately sound. The startup provides a fully theft-proof scan, pay and leave solution that eliminates queuing in retail stores and bridges the gap between e-commerce and bricks-and-mortar stores, creating a truly omni-channel experience.We positively impact both shops and their shoppers. Using MishiPay gives shoppers a quicker and smoother checkout experience, additional product information and digital receipts. We impact shops by increasing their sales, profitability and data insights about their in-store customers. Thanks to the skills of our development team and our carefully curated list of partners (including Avery Dennison, Microsoft, Cisco, Nedap and more), our solution is scalable and sustainable. We integrate with retailers' existing systems with no requirement for any additional hardware, which means we can go live in stores in as little as four weeks.
- +Simple+SimpleCompany Description+Simple makes life easier for professionals, independents and small companies by offering them a unique digital platform to buy and manage professional insurances.+Simple team developed a “robot-broker” which analyzes the client’s needs, assemble
- TapolyTapolyCompany DescriptionTapoly is a digital insurance platform backed by Lloyd’s of London. We offer Software as a Service to insurers, brokers and corporate partners. We also sell our own on demand insurance for gig and sharing economy. The sharing economy has created new types of risk. Short-term rental is on the rise, and traditional 9 to 5 jobs are giving way to contracting. Servicing this market requires flexible insurance to match the rapid transactions. Tapoly's vision is to give consumers new insurance options that accurately track their risks, making it easier and cheaper to get the right cover. We empower insurers to create granular products at low cost. Our data-driven system can tailor cover to the day, and our API can be integrated with online platforms, or white-labelled to provide bespoke insurance direct to consumers across different distribution channels. We were named Insurance Provider of the Year by the British Small Business Awards 2018, and will continue to build on this in 2019.
- AdviceRoboAdviceRoboCompany DescriptionAdviceRobo is a full service alternative credit intelligence company that empowers businesses to accelerate their growth with real-time alternative data based intelligence solutions. It supports lenders with efficient customer acquisition, growth of customer value, real-time monitoring of customer risks and efficient collection. The company offers one API to an alternative customer data-cloud, financial customer identities and predictive solutions like credit and marketing scoring to facilitate growth and efficiency of digital transforming lenders. AdviceRobo specializes in dynamic financial intelligence of start-ups, small businesses and low-income people like young generations. Over the years the company grew into 13 countries and facilitated $4.5 billion in lending.
- HyperlexHyperlexCompany DescriptionDeveloper of a contract management & discovery platform designed to help companies manage and make the most of their contract portfolio. The company's platform help law firms and companies to manage and analyze their contracts online with ease and identifies for them the key elements of their contracts, enabling them to minimize financial and legal risks, optimize contract management and maximize your margins.
- OpenLegacyOpenLegacyCompany DescriptionOpenLegacy is an all-in-one modernization platform makes core systems as light as the cloud. OpenLegacy improves the speed & success of digital transformation projects - resulting in 20x Faster Microservices/APIs Creation, 75% Lower Total Cost of Ownership, and 5x Better API Performance. OpenLegacy operates globally and across multiple industries. Among our clients are, Citi, AIG, MUFG, Liberty Mutual, FIS, ELO, Union Bank, Raiffeisen, Banorte, BNP Paribas, Cardif, CreditCorp, Prudential, Bancolombia, Piramal, ATG and Liberty Global.OpenLegacy enables organizations with legacy systems to release new digital services faster and more efficiently than ever before. It connects directly to even the most complex legacy systems, bypassing the need for extra layers of technology. Our product, OpenLegacy HUB is an all-in-one enterprise digital modernization platform, without disruption. With the OpenLegacy Hub, organizations can automatically generate digital services from any legacy source, deploy them to any cloud environment or framework, extend their functionality, add business logic, and manage these legacy assets in a reusable, discoverable, and easy-to-use way, all without any changes to the underlying legacy applications. 2022 New! OpenLegacy is available on AWS Marketplace.
- Duco Technolog…Duco TechnologiesCompany DescriptionDuco provides self-service data engineering in the cloud. We empower users to normalize, validate and reconcile any type of data on demand. New clients are live in 24 hours, with results in 7 days and tangible business value in 30 days. Our customers include international banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers, and corporates.
- LoreCompany DescriptionSearch, connect, classify documents across multiple sources and languages. Extract information from internal documents and public data (news, social media, press releases, corporate filings, transcripts).At Lore we are building the "knowledge factories" of the 21st century. We integrate state-of-the-art AI algorithms into easy-to-use business-focused productivity tools giving our users easy and intuitive access to this powerful technology.
- BehavioSecBehavioSecCompany DescriptionLeaders in frictionless behavioural user verification & authentication. BehavioSec examines how you interact with a website or mobile device to provide a frictionless layer in web fraud prevention. BehavioSec Inc. (Swedish Reg. Behaviometrics AB) is a Swedish award winning company that was selected as “Cool Vendors in Security: Identity and Access Management, 2012" with our patented Continuous Authentication & Verification technology. The company focus on innovation in behavioral biometrics, is commercializing research from Luleå University of Technology, and counts DARPA, and leading International financial institutions among our clients. The organizations supporting the development of BehavioSec are Conor Venture Partners & Partner Invest Norr with their 2011 investment combined with seed capital funding from Innovationsbron, Lunova and PNF venture capital.
- CryptoMoveCryptoMoveCompany DescriptionCryptoMove is active defense data protection. CryptoMove secures data with dynamic movement, mutation, distribution, and re-encryption in any environment. Our team has invented distributed programming languages, been on the ground floor of multiple successful enterprise security startups, and has built next-generation military security systems. We are VC-backed by Tim Draper and investors from Palantir, FireEye, Facebook, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and advised by Fortune 500 CISOs.
- SavedoSavedoCompany DescriptionSavedo is building the European retail investment platform, where consumers can invest into multiple asset classes bank-overarching and Europe-wide via one single account. On the other hand, European financial services providers can distribute their products and access new markets and customer segments that they beforehand did not have access to.
- BirdycentBirdycentCompany DescriptionWhite label micro savings app for banks, insurance companies and online stores. Round up every spending and save the spare change to save money intelligently!
- SBDA GroupSBDA GroupCompany DescriptionBanks every day lose opportunities to provide value for their customers and increase their LTV (Loan-to-Value) as long as creation micro-segments for targeting is expensive. Providing an AI platform, based on hundreds of ready models, SBDA kills mentioned limitation – now banks can come to every customer with personalized message without analytical effort. SBDA reinforcement learning technics let the platform switch manual process of models optimization to the AI, and it increases response rates significantly (x3-4 times). It helps banks with cross-sell and engagement increase in digital channels. As a total result, basing on SBDA experience with a number of top-tier banks in Europe, customers LTV grows up to 30%. Thanks to its AI platform, SBDA personalises communications in banking: banks can come to every customer with customised messages without analytical effort. SBDA experience served with top-tier banks in Europe like Unicredit and BNP Paribas and customers like Mastercard, Mars, KFC and Henkel.
- VoxoCompany DescriptionAuto-Summarised meetings: get key information mapped on an interactive audio-transcript timeline. Help advisors and banks to summarise and analyse their advisory meetings and other voice-based customer conversations.
- InbentaInbentaCompany DescriptionInbenta is a cloud-based, AI-powered Natural Language Search for customer support and e-commerce. Backed by Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology, Inbenta's Semantic Search software can power everything from intuitive chatbots to search engine solutions within website and corporate Intranets, ultimately resulting in a better online customer experience. Inbenta is comprised of a worldwide team dedicated to developing the best customer experience companies can offer. Travel: - Inbenta’s customer interaction solutions give passengers instant responses to all their requests in an automated way, optimizing the use of your resources and time. No queues, no wait times, just 24/7 customer support. Improve customer satisfaction, decrease support costs, and boost booking revenue from day #1. Chat with your customers and help them throughout their booking or flying journey thanks to our chatbot solution: – Understand which booking steps need more support: identify common issues and extract contextual info. – Streamline their booking and journey: enable end-to-end automated transactions and guide passengers to build loyalty. – Customize their experience: enable variables and tailor content depending on behavior/routes. – Escalate complex requests to your agents
- DunforceDunforceCompany DescriptionSmall and medium-sized businesses need cash flow to survive, so don't leave that to chance! By providing an intelligent collection agent, Dunforce speeds up receivables and debts management, reducing late payments and tedious collection work.We help you to:- increase your cash flow by 25% by anticipating late payments- control your recovery costs thanks to a complete automation of the robotic process- save time dedicated to relaunching your customers- respect your customer relationship thanks to a personalized approach to each customerBy automating your reminders with Dunforce, you have more time to focus on the essentials: your customer relationship and your other value-added tasks!We offer a very affordable plan for small and medium businesses.On-demand expertise for large accounts is also available, with our prediction module and our RPA solution.
- PaytweakPaytweakCompany DescriptionPaytweak provides a universal, secure and unforgeable payment link to trigger payments with a single click on any device. The company provides universal secure payment links that convert hypertext links into digital payment channels. Trigger secure payments by credit card in one click from an email or SMS and receive funds directly from the bank account without delay, intermediaries, or commissions.
- OneUpCompany DescriptionOneUp delivers a new vision merging Banking and Business all-in-one. OneUp provides to major banks worldwide** its technology in white label directly integrated into their current banking portal. SMBs are managing their daily operations from the bank portal thanks to smart advices delivered every day by a virtual business assistant. SMB owners are running their company on autopilot thanks to an AI based Cashflow Forecast, Financial and Profit Reports , Invoicing, OCR expense management, Accounting..Simultaneously, thanks to those 95% accurate* data, banks will be pushing smart advices proposing cross-sale financial services fully tailored to each client needs.
- ViasemaViasemaCompany DescriptionAfter over 8 years of proprietary R&D, we have created an Ai Engine that is at the forefront of Artificial intelligence technology. With Andromeda, do your most important work better than ever before. A Semantic Data Platform With Andromeda, unleash the power of your data, and do your most important work faster than ever before. By using patented Annotation and Natural Language Processing technologies, Andromeda automatically connects any data of interest from all sources imaginable and across every department of your enterprise. After adding a new layer of Artificial Intelligence to your data, Andromeda creates an ever-growing custom Knowledge Graph that seamlessly bridges the gap between humans and machines. Andromeda helps you push the boundaries of today???s data challenges, as it intelligently responds to your customers??? needs, all while massively optimizing daily operations.
- grakn.aigrakn.aiCompany DescriptionGRAKN.AI is an open-source knowledge graph platform that leverages the power of machine reasoning to help you build the next generation of intelligent applications. Grakn is a platform that stores data in a way that allows machines to understand the meaning of information in the context of their relationships. Grakn performs machine reasoning through Graql, a knowledge-oriented graph query language that performs inference and graph analytics to draw insights over deep network data.
- Scanovate Ltd.Scanovate Ltd.Company DescriptionScanovate, a world leading Identity Management Company, provides a comprehensive digital management platform for financial institutions through its proprietary Dynamic Imaging Platform and Facial Recognition technology with a uniquely all-encompassing back end system. Scanovate provides the method to manage the compliance and risk activity in a whole and friction-less end to end solution.
- Pikcio (ex-Mat…Pikcio (ex-MatchupBox)Company DescriptionMatchupBox develops a modular permission-based blockchain network. This network is build for the secure exchange of personal data between individuals and companies. Its Privacy-by-Design architecture eliminates the compliance risk while delivering measurable business results thanks to an unprecedented trusting relationship with their customers. The Pikcio platform is its gateway. It allows Banks to propose to their clients an original Private Blockchain-based Mobile Banking customer experience.
- MIRACL UK, Ltd.MIRACL UK, Ltd.Company DescriptionMIRACL guarantees the identity integrity of people, apps and things needed to run a digital business.By eliminating today's outdated security infrastructure including passwords, root keys and stored credentials – we enable billions of digital transactions to be unleashed while ensuring the integrity of every person, device, or component on tomorrow's web.
- VULTARAVULTARACompany DescriptionVultara is a web-based tool that helps automotive engineers design more secure products with less effort. Vultara covers the whole product security lifecycle, from concept to monitoring. Through engineering automation, pre-built risk libraries, real-time risk dashboards, and ML/AI engines, Vultara assists the product security team to save time and budget, and empowers IoT product design engineers without cybersecurity background to lead the secure development process. Automotive is our entering market, where Vultara is able to cover compliance for ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE WP.29 automatically. We also plan to enter commercial vehicles, medical device market and aerospace industries in 2023.
- Veloce EnergyVeloce EnergyCompany DescriptionThe existing utility grid is old, inflexible, and expensive to upgrade. Upgrade design and implementation cycles are long relative to other construction. This situation is aggravated as more electrification is required. The distribution grid must be upgraded to allow broad electrification, but traditional methods are too slow and expensive, and do not address increased weather, cyber, and physical threats. Veloce Energy creates modular, flexible, intelligent, compact distributed energy storage (VPort), overhead power and communications systems (FastConnect), and intelligent project automation and site control products (ARGOS) to enable the electrification by removing the physical and financial barriers to increased grid power supply. Their systems reduce cost and time for deployment, and reduces OPEX, while supporting broader use cases. The systems also can be deployed in multiple markets including EV charging stations (all uses), C&I and solar storage, and non-wires alternative utility grid upgrades. The system eliminates most of the digging and the modular design allows digitization and cost reduction throughout site selection, engineering, permitting and construction. The systems are easily expandable after installation, and are removeable / redeployable.
- VehyaVehyaCompany DescriptionA sustainable future requires streamlining the process of electrification products such as EV chargers, battery storage, and solar panels. That is the purpose of Vehya and what we’re all about. • Customers: We work with top brands of sustainability products. Train and verify electrical professionals, providing financing and service level agreements. Because at Vehya it is important that we help as many as people. • Electrical Professionals: We know what it takes to get to a sustainable future and understand that the current model of project management will not work. Because of this we offer our electricians the tools and services they want in order to get jobs completed efficiently, on-time, and on budget. Electrical professionals are more than just contractors with Vehya, they are stakeholders on our platform, because without them, our sustainable future could come to a screeching halt. • Partners: For our partners, Vehya is a platform driven by Ai to ensure that their products are installed and serviced by qualified, verified electrical professionals. Our platform’s technology reduces operation and maintenance response times, provides an easy-to-follow workflow, and gives peace of mind to customers that someone will be there to honor service level agreements.
- Sway MobilitySway MobilityCompany DescriptionSway Mobility works with collaborators to create electric vehicle carshare networks. This turnkey, white label program allows for multiple use cases, including real estate developers and managers, non-profits and NGOs, academic and corporate campuses, and cities and governmental organizations. Sway provides the vehicles, chargers (if necessary), insurance, technology, and operations. 1) CUSTOM CARSHARE: Offer carshare in your city, as a program for your school, business, or organization, or as an amenity for your tenants, employees, or guests. Our platform helps you distinguish your property or business while reducing costly parking demand and helping users lower the cost of transportation. 2) FLEET SHARING: Use our platform to manage your corporate or municipal fleet. Increase vehicle utilization and reduce costs while making it easier for your employees to access vehicles with scheduling and keyless entry. And, track usage through advanced telematics.
- Moment AIMoment AICompany DescriptionMoment is developing a driverless car for the vulnerable community to allow accesibilty. Moment developed a sophiscated AI system that detects more events that occur in the drivers and riders- specifically the vulnerable community. Vunerable community is over 100M people that are elderly or have pre-existing disorders. It works to detect signs of health problems, from seizures to strokes to heart attacks to fatigue, and reduce car crashes for vulnerable populations, including the elderly, individuals with existing conditions and those under high stress. The company's platform is capable of detecting the many complex and many unpredictable events that a human being can go through and providing easy solutions, enabling drivers to reduce the risk of accidents.
- MeredotMeredotCompany DescriptionMeredot is developing and implementing a unique Wireless Electric Road Systems (WER) - a shared, invisible platform that wirelessly charges commercial and passenger electric transport after parking. The main point of the wireless charging solution is to improve the convenience of home/public charging by removing the necessity of plugging in and out. Our first product is the wireless charging station for Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) such as scooters, bicycles, mopeds, food delivery robots, and the software platform to enhance the controllability of charging infrastructure. The efficiency of the WER charging over a 10-inch (250-mm) ground clearance is at 93%(same efficiency as cable-based chargers). Charging a LEV starts automatically when a vehicle equipped with receiver pad parks over a ground assembly platform. The platform recognizes the type of parked electric transport (type, brand, name...) and understands specific power profiles. Due to high-efficient wireless power transfer link - the platform enables parking freedom and transmits energy through materials such as asphalt or concrete. On top of that, we developing different types of wireless charging solutions to help people with disabilities: to re-charge wirelessly wheelchairs and robot hand (prosthesis) batteries.
- MAVI.ioMAVI.ioCompany DescriptionAs consumers crave greater personalization, convenience, ease of use and speed of online shopping, Mavi.io brings to market an “in-car commerce” app that allows shoppers to order goods right from their dashboard. The company’s “Mavi OnMyWay” solution is designed to bring “safe, easy, curated shopping to the dashboard of consumers. MAVI.io is a global retail marketplace vehicle interface that brings safe, easy, curated shopping to the dashboard of your favorite cars. Retail partners and operators are specially selected to execute on reliable curbside service and the top products drivers need. 1. LOCATES: Tell your car what you need and we will recommend your favorite options. 2. ORDERS: Your car places and monitors the order using a unified secure payment. 3. PICKS UP: Your car coordinates curbside orchestration, including pickup location and ETA. OnMyWay works in any 4G-enabled vehicle that allows payments. It connects the car’s interface and data to retailers’ e-commerce stores. The platform takes into consideration a store’s inventory on top of the driver’s location, route, destination, order and payment preferences, and loyalty program memberships. MAVI’s platform can have a positive environmental impact because it reduces the number of trips drivers need to make.
- HYVISTAHYVISTACompany Description"HYVISTA has entered into a partnership with Uhaul to receive their end of life cycle 15 foot moving trucks and convert them to cutting edge Overland Adventure Vehicles. The trucks are completely overhauled by HYVISTA's second partner Roush Enterprises to include new engine, drivetrain, brakes, modern 2021 interior/dash, seats, electrical, wheels, tires, paint, lights, and other retrofits. The new vehicle will include a three year, 50K mile Roush warranty. The truck box will be refitted with custom adventure amenities including shower, toilet, sink, water tanks (fresh & grey), beds, flooring/sidewalls, windows, an optional modular rolling kitchen, and solar panels to charging ports for AC, Heat, and equipment. Trucks will be serviced by licensed Ford Dealerships. HYVISTA was founded by former Dallas Cowboy and Yale Graduate Jeff Rohrer and Baja 1000 Champion/Film Director Michael ""Mouse"" McCoy leveraging their VR/3D prototype design work for the US Military and 20 years in Automotive Advertising."
- Ecellix Inc.Ecellix Inc.Company DescriptionEcellix is Reimagining the Future of Batteries. Everyone wants eco-friendly power that is long-lasting, safe, and easy to recharge. We are collaborating with industry leaders to blend eCell™ into their lithium-ion battery recipe in place of graphite. eCell offers 3X-5X graphite’s energy capacity, making it the perfect anode material for decades of new battery innovations. By including eCell with current and emerging materials, industry leaders could offer batteries with up to 50% more energy capacity. As newer cathodes and electrolytes become available, eCell offers a nearly unlimited path to the future. eCell is made in a simple inexpensive process from abundant commodity materials using renewable energy and no toxic byproducts. Ecellix is well positioned to benefit from a world moving to Li-ion battery-based systems with electric vehicles, devices, tools and grid/residential energy storage systems driving lithium-ion battery demand to over $100B by 2024 and $200B by 2030.
- CorePower Magn…CorePower MagneticsCompany DescriptionElectrification of transportation, greater energy efficiency and grid modernization require advances in power electronics and power conversion systems. Magnetics have presented a critical limitation in advancing these technologies. With the ability to custom engineer the features of magnetic cores, CorePower Magnetics’ components represent a step change in efficiency and power density. CorePower Magnetics’ patented combination of advanced manufacturing processes and novel materials result in up to 10x reductions in weight, 5x reductions in volume and 50% reductions in losses with no rare earth metals required. Combined with our lower operating temperatures, these benefits lead to higher current capabilities, increased electric vehicle ranges, and longer component lifetimes.
- Cocoon Technol…Cocoon Technologies Inc.Company DescriptionCocoon Technologies Inc., develops a contactless policing solution for routine traffic stops to avert danger, death, and disease. In so doing, Cocoon Tech transforms safety for the sake of the community—civilians and law enforcement officers alike—with humanity and increased comfort and confidence as our top priority. Our tech solutions offer constructive dynamics as an interface for civilians and law enforcement officers (LEOs) particularly during traffic stops. Reviewed by law enforcement officers, Cocoon Technologies creates “PolicingTech” solutions that bring the future to the here and now to save lives and money for communities. Mindful of the stress faced by both civilians and law enforcement officers during face-to-face encounters, Cocoon Technologies, founded by Leah Lewis and co-founded Devin DeCaro-Brown, is driven to foster safety and peace of mind. Cocoon Technologies solutions move policing into the 21st century.