IT Park is a facilitator in information technology under the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which includes facilities, buildings and structures designed to ensure the launch and market launch of promising startup projects, an extraterritorial free economic zone for IT companies.
IT Park started operating on July 24, 2019 in Tashkent. In a short period of time, it has already brought significant results: 205 IT Centers, 34 incubation centers in universities, 680 residents (IT companies).
The main tasks and activities of IT Park:
- creation of conditions for developments and making competitive products and services in IT sector, their promotion in the local and foreign markets;
- providing residents of IT Park with the necessary infrastructure and modern laboratories for the development of activities, providing them with financial, marketing, juridical and other consulting services;
- providing support in the implementation of startup projects, assistance to startups and small businesses in IT in the commercialization of the results of innovation;
- assistance to residents in attracting local and foreign investors for the joint implementation of projects;
- organization of training for young professionals in order to boost the number of well -qualified professionals in IT;
- holding workshops, conferences and seminars, trainings and courses on upskilling with the involvement of leading companies and specialists.