Explore our Startups
- WolfCompany DescriptionWolf is a trailer software and hardware system that is scalable across all truck weight classes. The hardware system consists of a trailer with an electric drivetrain, battery system, solar array, advanced charging system and ADAS sensor suite. Wolf software enables the core functionality; range extension/ fuel consumption reduction, exportable power, virtual power plant (V2X), autonomy and fleet optimization/ management.
- VieauraVieauraCompany DescriptionVieaura’s Industry Leading SaaS Platform extends your access to the edge enabling guided workflows with built-in features that streamline Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), provide insight into asset performance, increase throughput and maximize productivity of your industrial workforce. Integrate into your back-office applications using our API gateway with “zero customization”. Collate data in real-time or store & forward mode for dissemination and analysis to provide visibility needed to handle process exceptions and updates to downstream applications.
- VentoryVentoryCompany DescriptionDigitize your field inventory and spare parts in a simple and intuitive way. Ventory is an innovative inventory management solution for enterprises in medical devices, renewables, engineering, and high-tech industries. Our mission is to provide your business with an intuitive, simple, quick-to-deploy solution to digitize your field inventory and spare parts while ensuring visibility across every location. Ventory’s smart solution is trusted by some of the largest enterprises to digitize and manage their inventory across their networks.
- TrueValueHubTrueValueHubCompany DescriptionTrueValueHub B2B software as a service (SaaS) solution developed by supply chain and engineering professionals with decades of industry experience in large and small companies. TrueValueHub solution drives value through data-driven lean strategic sourcing processes, supplier discovery, and collaboration for direct materials and services. Enabling the procurement team to drive the most value for the product portfolio sourced. Our vision is to democratize big data and insights into the true cost of sourcing products and services from across the globe. Create transparency and drive collaboration between the buyer and the supplier through data-driven lean processes. Reduce overall sourcing cycle time and eliminate non-value adding sourcing steps while driving maximum value for the product portfolio sourced.
- PulsarPulsarCompany DescriptionPulsar helps traditional manufacturers monitor their factory operations in real-time to run more efficiently and sustainably. Our sensor and AI-based technology can be deployed in a full factory in one visit and at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
- PerusePeruseCompany DescriptionDocument automation for the transportation industry. Peruse uses state of the art AI and Machine learning customized to your workflows. Peruse eliminates data entry. Information from rate confirmations and 50 other document types auto-populate your systems via API. Incoming documents are received, matched and verified against related documents. Every document is categorized, labeled and made legible.
- PaccuratePaccurateCompany DescriptionPaccurate reduces shipping costs and wasted material by finding the optimal way to pack every shipment. It is crafted with real-world fulfillment concerns in mind, but they make a special effort not to be rigid. Cartonization refers to a step somewhere in an order lifecycle where the correct box configuration is determined for optimal shipping. It's a piece of the supply chain puzzle that's becoming more and more critical as ecommerce explodes and parcel carriers struggle with capacity. Typically three things are required to implement cartonization: - Item Dimensions - Box Dimensions - Item/Business Rules & Constraints Adding any kind of automated cartonization to your fulfillment process can have dramatic effects on your bottom line, but you may find that not all solutions are created equal. As a rule of thumb, Paccurate more than pays for itself with saved corrugated, averaging a reduction of one square foot per carton in most cases. Reduce filler material by an average 20%. In addition, your negotiated rate tables have incentives built in to pack a certain way, depending on the dim weight and zone - Paccurate is the only cartonization solution that optimizes for these costs directly.
- OptioryxOptioryxCompany DescriptionOptioryx combines cost efficient 3D cartonization and box assortment optimization. Optioryx3D is an AI-powered 3D packing solution to efficiently stack in boxes, on pallets and on trucks. By using our API exploits loopholes in carrier contracts, while packing the least air possible. This way we create monetary and sustainability incentives to our customers. The Optioryx box assortment optimization shows the optimal shipping boxes for your distribution center, taking into account the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): - Transport cost - Packaging cost, including quantity discounts - Sustainability - Operational efficiency
- Matchory.comMatchory.comCompany DescriptionMatchory is a cloud-based supplier search engine. Matchory collects and processes global supplier data and compiles it into a unique supplier database. It uses mostly public data, including website information, certifications, sustainability information, company KPIs, customer relationships and more. Matchory software helps strategic buyers and tech scouts in their daily sourcing business to make more efficient and reliable decisions. Relevant suppliers from all industries can be identified in real time, backed by state-of-the-art technology such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Mantis RoboticsMantis RoboticsCompany DescriptionMantis Robotics is building fenceless industrial robots with physical intelligence, that interact and collaborate safely with humans. By completely rethinking safe human-robot collaboration, they are creating responsive robots for flexible factories where humans and robots can work together without sacrificing productivity. Their mission is to build the fastest and safest industrial robots that can work safely with people, to make robotic automation accessible to anyone wanting to automate a manual task.
- Infinity LoopInfinity LoopCompany DescriptionWe're digitizing procurement to help companies eliminate surprises. Our technology makes the onboarding experience simple, so you can immediately triage and manage your 3rd party spend effectively. Never miss a renewal again, powered by smart notifications and collaboration tools to kick start negotiations.
- GoodShipGoodShipCompany DescriptionGoodShip simplifies the historically messy business of working in freight, making it considerably more enjoyable for transportation teams to do their jobs. Think of us as an extension of your TMS, with the ability to supercharge your efforts with intelligence + automation, resulting in stronger carrier relationships, significant time savings, service improvement, and cost reduction. GoodShip is a startup that offers a solution to the complex and often frustrating work of managing freight transportation. Our platform acts as an extension of your existing Transportation Management System (TMS), providing additional intelligence and automation capabilities that make it easier and more efficient for transportation teams to do their job. With GoodShip, you can enjoy a range of benefits that include stronger carrier relationships, significant time savings, improved service levels, and cost reductions. Our platform is designed to make the freight management process more enjoyable and streamlined, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your business.
- FlymingoFlymingoCompany DescriptionFlymingo developed an AI based platform for logistics centers, aiming to cut down picking mistakes, increase inventory accuracy and reputation for delivery which translates into improved efficiency. Flymingo's solution utilizes the facilities’ existing camera infrastructure to track all types of objects continuously. The Company uses its API to easily and safely transfer the clients warehouse management system (WMS) data to cross-validate the moving path of objects. Flymingo generates insights and various types of alerts such as: pick-packing mistakes, sorting errors, efficiency, safety and more. The Company has already performed successful pilots with leading global brands in Israel and is working with other international brands on its way to deploy its product.
- ChainparencyChainparencyCompany DescriptionWe are an innovative blockchain-based data solutions company. We develop turnkey and modular blockchain-based computer software applications and risk management tools for the purpose of authenticating and verifying product and sustainability claims. Our digital transparency solutions help organizations to easily harness and leverage blockchain technology to digitize or tokenize data and assets; and to real-time record and audit chain of custody and other related supply chain transactional data on an immutable blockchain ledger. Our flagship application is GoTrace: a first of a kind turnkey SaaS blockchain-based system, which provides enterprises of all sizes with a modular blockchain-based track and traceability solution that enables the real-time recording of key data elements and critical tracking events -- all auditable on a highly scalable, affordable, and environmentally friendly blockchain ledger. In addition to GoTrace, our digital transparency product solutions include our asset and data tokenization solution "Tokenizer" in addition to our "Aftermarket" QR code scan solution offerings. Industry agnostic, our work is especially well-suited for advancing sustainability, verifying claims, ensuring compliance, and modernizing supply chains globally.
- Bot-HiveBot-HiveCompany DescriptionBot-Hive lists robots based on user's needs and provides detailed case study examples to help users discover relevant solutions based their individual need. We support standard product and service information with case study examples to generate additional customer confidence. Our Robot Builder tool provides intelligent elastic matchmaking based on suppliers tags. Our site recommends equipment, software and installation providers based on their suitability for the end user's requirements. For too long, automation suppliers have kept a closed book on their pricing. Bot-Hive is transforming the availability of purchase information by listing price details of the robot equipment as well as indicative guide price information on installation & consultancy fees.
- AxyaAxyaCompany DescriptionAxya startup created an online platform connecting small and medium-sized shop owners with suppliers. It provides an easy-to-use marketplace that standardizes and centralizes the subcontracting process for the manufacturing industry. Procurement professionals use Axya to be 5X more efficient in the source-to-pay process by cutting down on emails and manual tasks. Axya integrates seamlessly with your existing tools to support you. Retrieve siloed information and tap into the full scope of your organization’s knowledge.
- AirconAirconCompany DescriptionAircon is a technology-focused airfreight consolidation company that is disrupting the $270 billion airfreight market. Our differentiator is that we are the first company to deliver gateway services at scale to the freight forwarding community. Our algorithms pool shipments that combine dense and voluminous cargo to achieve the best master consolidation available while passing the “net effect” or savings back to the freight forwarder.e costs
- Gig and TakeGig and TakeCompany DescriptionGig and Take developed a workforce management software intended to reimagine the future of work in industrial manufacturing and logistics. The company aims to change the work culture of factories and manage a flexible workforce by increasing diversity, reducing mandatory overtime, and operationalizing flexibility, thereby breaking the century-old construct of rigid work schedules and unlock disproportionately diverse talent pools to work in a key sector of the economy. GAT also handles the integration process, making it easy for factories to easily schedule the flex workers with their full time workers. Current pilot customers including Michelin and Carlisle Industries who both jumped at the opportunity to complement their labor force blend. Gig and Take is reimagining the future of work in Industrial Manufacturing and Logistics. Gig and Take believes the future of work is flexible and that factories and warehouses are no longer an exception.
- intramotev Aut…intramotev Autonomous RailCompany DescriptionThey are developing a self-driving rail vehicle that enables a point-to-point freight transit model, eliminating the time and costs required to gather and pull static railcars with a locomotive. By putting the motive power in the railcar itself, they can reduce the shipment size and route distance typically required for railroad profitability and enable better competitiveness with trucking .Each year in the US alone, goods worth over $690bn are moved by a fleet of 1.6 million railcars. On any given day, 900,000 of these railcars don't move at all. And on every single leg of its journey, a loaded railcar will sit idle for an average of 24.6 hours - just waiting for a locomotive. Rail’s inefficiencies push many shipments to trucking, which is bad for society. Trucks emit 9x more GHGs per ton-mile than rail, add congestion to roads, and contribute to deadly accidents. intramotev is building a future where no railcar needs to sit idle waiting for a locomotive, and not a gallon of diesel is burned to move them. Their autonomous zero-emissions vehicles are revolutionizing the future of freight in applications such as mining, intermodal, port, and other industries.
- KardinalKardinalCompany DescriptionThe company's platform uses AI and offers automatic dispatch, pick up and delivery support, routing optimization, static and dynamic delivery management and time prediction of courier arrival. Their solutions assist your operational teams on a daily basis by dynamically adapting tour plans according to exogenous shocks (breakdown, traffic, schedule changes, etc…). Their algorithms are constantly looking for the best solution, taking into account the new information that arrives in real time. The company provides an accessible SaaS solution easy to use for complex transportation tasks. By relying on technological supports (smartphones, cloud services, etc.), the intelligence system artificial integrates completely with the logistics processes put in place in transportation companies and allows them to respond more quickly and effectively to all problems encountered.
- FactionFactionCompany DescriptionFounded in 2020, Faction develops driverless electric vehicles that have the speed and performance of cars, but at a fraction of the cost. Our combined team has engineered driverless systems from light electrics to large semi trucks, and we’re taking a new approach. Faction uses three wheel vehicles that are regulated as motorcycles making them faster to develop and “right sized” for typical urban deliveries and trips. We combine autonomy with remote human supervision, so we’re not constrained by waiting for 100% autonomous technology. To us, autonomy is an optimization, driverless is a product. To start, we’re focusing on less than truckload delivery, and vehicle-on-demand, where you can summon a vehicle and drive it yourself. In all cases, we can beat the cost of human driven fleets. Faction's patent-pending DriveLink™ and TeleAssist™ technologies allow us deploy driverless solutions on a range of vehicle platforms in a safe, reliable, and scalable manner.
- QualleQualleCompany DescriptionQualle was established in late 2019 and just launched their soft beta in 2021 with Maersk. Qualle is building out a street turn automation tool, targeted at truckers to request the reuse of containers with shipping lines. A street turn is when a carrier uses a container from one trip, and instead of bringing the empty container back to the rail, they use it for a pickup. The carrier makes money from both loads while running less miles. Qualle takes an outdated process of communicating with the Steamship Lines to effectively facilitate Street Turn requests, while empowering truckers to do more by connecting fragmented dots between all stakeholders within the ecosystem. Their software helps with container triangulation to match import containers with exporters demand. Right now navigating and booking street turns is a very manual process and can take hours finding, uploading and negotiating prices through email. With Qualle’s first product “V1” you can do it all on one dashboard within minutes. Qualle has two more products coming to market “V2” that helps with container triangulation through an empty container marketplace for truckers and “V3” that integrates with importers and exporters to help build out the entire street turn ecosystem.
- FreightpayFreightpayCompany DescriptionFreightpay is building the future payment layer dedicated to global logistics. Our goal is to increase the speed and efficiency at which the supply chain transacts. The Freightpay platform will digitize payments to enable faster, more connected financial transactions. The system will also provide dispute resolution and more intelligent exception management for all payment functions. Resolving payment issues more efficiently, while identifying problematic transactions, will give executives superior financial intelligence and more control over cash flow.
- CarbmeeCarbmeeCompany DescriptionCarbmee accelerates your decarbonization and empowers your operational teams to take science-based actions on scope 3. Carbmee's solution uses science-based methodologies for a detailed comprehension of your corporate greenhouse gas emissions. Detect reduction potential, automate your workflows, collaborate with customers & suppliers and track your progress in common reporting frameworks. The Environmental Intelligence System is a software platform that guides your enterprise through the most critical business challenge of all time - increasing profit and decreasing emissions, at the same time. It is built to assist operational teams with a workflow-based experience for making profound decisions based on specific data. The Environmental Intelligence System guides your enterprise to net-zero.
- bopsCompany Descriptionbops is a headless, supply chain intelligence platform helping manufacturers and distributors source, make, and deliver their products. By powering data applications, bops provides operators with end-to-end supply chain visibility and continuous insights to make daily decisions and unlock working capital.
- Soapbox, Inc.Soapbox, Inc.Company DescriptionSoapbox is an e-commerce command center for your fulfillment operations. Our solution covers your end-to-end needs, from storefront listing and order management, to inventory reconciliation, warehouse, and shipping management. The software is designed for, and as, a best-practice fulfillment workflow to get your products to your customers easier, quicker, and more cost efficient. Best of all, Soapbox is FREE for startups and small businesses.
- icustomsicustomsCompany DescriptionDeveloper of a customs clearance platform intended for companies and customs agents to electronically file customs declarations with greater accuracy. The company's platform is based on AI and ML and does not include any third-party agents or middlemen, includes smart processes tailored based on the company's profile, less manual work, and more business, enabling businesses to make their customs declarations directly.
- TO THE MARKETTO THE MARKETCompany DescriptionTO THE MARKET is the turn key solution for ethical manufacturing and sourcing of apparel, accessories and home goods. Through our syndicated network of suppliers, we work with Fortune 500s, brands and retailers to provide story-rich products that appeal to the next generation of consumers with transparency, sustainability and authenticity. We enable the supply chain of the future, in which retail manufacturing empowers people, protects the planet, and delivers quality products that result in a better bottom line.
- EAIGLEEAIGLECompany DescriptionWe are a human-centric AI and ML company developing enterprise computer vision solutions for the workplace and public spaces. Our solutions enable customers to optimize processes, reduce costs and grow revenues. We work with global enterprises in a wide range of sectors including retail, supply chain, logistics and commercial real estate. Our technology enables our customers to identify inefficiencies in their operations or breaches in their policies all in real-time notifications or alerts. What's Unique About Us: 1-Our technology is hardware agnostic; this means we can work with existing cameras and sensors reducing our customers’ capital investment when deploying our solutions enterprise wide. 2-Our technology processes inputs from optical cameras, infra-red and radar sensors. 3-Our technology has superior accuracy which eliminates false positives and interruptions to operations Access Control Solution To ensure only the right people get into your facility, we developed a robust check-in and check-out software housed in a heavy-duty kiosk. The system automates the registration process for employees, visitors, contractors, and packages. For added security, the system comes with the capability tointegrate with your access control system to unlock doors.
- WARPCompany DescriptionWarp connects shippers, carriers, and facilities to find the most efficient route for middle-mile freight. The first freight network of its kind, Warp weaves together digital pooling, back-hauls, and physical consolidation points (Warp Stations), to provide shippers with a cost structure for shippers previously unthinkable with old school trucking companies.
- Moment EnergyMoment EnergyCompany DescriptionElectric Vehicle batteries still have up to 80% of their capacity left when they are retired from electric cars. Moment is re-purposing EV batteries to create sustainable energy storage. Their units can be paired with any energy source and will be used to replace diesel generators in remote communities. By re-purposing electric vehicle batteries, they extend their lifetime value and provide a viable option for remote communities to transition from using diesel power.
- WarecloudsWarecloudsCompany DescriptionWareclouds puts brands products in their customers hands in a fast and cheap way, by using people idle space and time. This people store products and pick and pack orders in their house, which are then delivered by people in their car. We use a sharing economy model, where people in their homes take care of the fulfillment, and independent riders of the last mile.
- VendorflowVendorflowCompany DescriptionRecent investment in the trucking space has created dozens of TMS, marketplace, loadboard, and visibility apps that truck drivers are expected to use to service truckloads. The purpose of these apps is for truck drivers to automatically submit structured data back to core systems (load booking, GPS, documents, etc.). However, the fragmented environment leads truck drivers to use these apps only ~25% of the time, meaning 75% of critical truckload data is manually communicated back to operations teams over email, call, SMS, or social messaging apps. Vendorflow enables logistics service providers to capture the structured logistics data they need in a way that drivers will comply with, by reaching truck drivers "where they are" via popular channels like WhatsApp, SMS, Telegram, and more. The result is increased driver compliance, driver satisfaction, and structured data capture.
- SyncwareSyncwareCompany DescriptionSYNCWARE provides software to connect robots, barcode scanners, label applicators, with warehouse management systems in hours instead of months. SYNCWARE translates all robot languages to one common standard. We build on top of state of the art open source interoperability framework, making robotic connectivity possible.
- Stoke SystemsStoke SystemsCompany DescriptionStoke helps improve uptime, reduce maintenance costs and maximize productivity for remote industrial assets by making it easy to monitor them, regardless of where they are located. Their solution, SmartEdge, combines smart sensors, edge AI and ubiquitous connectivity into a plug-and-play system that provides customers actionable insights to prevent asset downtime and failures before they can impact productivity.
- Solo AVTSolo AVTCompany DescriptionSolo Advanced Vehicle Technologies – a VC-backed start-up – is revolutionizing the freight transportation industry by building the world’s very first purpose built heavy truck platform for autonomous driving. Engineered from the ground-up, it will be the safest, greenest, and most efficient heavy truck ever.
- REPOWRREPOWRCompany DescriptionFounded in September 2020, REPOWR is refining the way transportation companies utilize over-the-road equipment (trucks, trailers, chassis, shipping containers, etc.) To do so, REPOWR is pioneering the world's first connected, collaborative asset-sharing platform and equipping logistics companies with the tools necessary to share and manage assets across locations, teams, and networks, efficiently and sustainably. REPOWR’s open marketplace and community of private networks allows companies to lease and share assets in a single, integrated platform. Our platform meets our customers right where they need it, including plugging directly into their existing operating systems, via our open APIs.
- real itemsreal itemsCompany DescriptionReal Items provides Traceability as a Platform for end-to-end digitization of the product life-cycle using digital twins on blockchain. Real Items cloud platform enables enterprises to embed content into physical products and produce blockchain smart labels to any documentation. Our services protect against fraud in international transportation and cross-border commerce. Real Items provides a board application suite for enterprise managed services include blockchain traceability as a service API. Generate QR codes to blockchain smart labels to protect supply-chains & consumers.
- Peer RoboticsPeer RoboticsCompany DescriptionIndustries are going through a fundamental shift from predictable to dynamic operations. And these dynamic operations require automation that can adapt as fast as humans can. Existing automation solutions are not flexible enough to adapt as per these changing requirments. Leading to enourmous upfront costs on integration and deployement (almost 70% of the total cost automation cost) and additonal costs or downtime for any change in the solution. At Peer Robotics we develop colaborative mobile robots, that can learn from humans in real-time. Making them extremely simple to deploy or reprogram in the existing infrastructure without any skilled manpower within hours.
- OsaroOsaroCompany DescriptionOsaro creates machine intelligence software that combines state-of-the-art perception with powerful adaptive decision-making abilities to help computer and robotic systems act efficiently and intelligently. Like many advanced machine learning technologies, Osaro's software automatically extracts information from high-dimensional, time-varying data. Osaro goes beyond merely classifying data. The technology interacts with the environment to learn, discover, and achieve a specific goal. By making machines more adaptive, intelligent, and efficient, Osaro frees up humans to focus time, energy, and capital on higher level tasks.
- NavflexNavflexCompany DescriptionNavflex is automating loading and unloading operations in a simple, quick and affordable manner through transforming material handling equipment into Intelligent Mobile Robots optimized for handling challenges of the loading ramp. Fusing information from array of sensors, we are capable of performing precise (un)loading operations without any need for physical infrastructure changes, dynamically adapting to different types of transport, pallets, loads, locations, or loading patterns.
- Loko AILoko AICompany DescriptionLoko AI is pioneering Autonomous Systems, Synthetic Data and Machine Learning at scale to solve the hardest security, surveillance, public safety, loss prevention and retail problems facing the world. We’re on a mission to build technology that benefits society and we are dedicated to building an awesome, diverse company culture at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence.
- LedgersetLedgersetCompany DescriptionLedgerset is a collaboration platform that helps retailers and suppliers discover new trading partners, create trusted trading relationships, and do business at scale.
- Dash SystemsDash SystemsCompany DescriptionDASH Systems builds precision aerial delivery systems that allow any aircraft to land cargo without the need for runways or landings. This allows the world’s fastest shipping medium, air cargo, to deliver anywhere in the world an airplane can fly over. Cargo planes can deliver up to 5x faster and 2x cheaper than commercial courier companies by not relying on slow ground vehicles or the need for expensive infrastructure and distribution hubs. Currently DASH Systems is focused on replacing helicopters for emergency and remote logistics including deployments in Hurricane Maria, Florence, and Michael.
- CurbhubCurbhubCompany DescriptionCurbhub is a delivery service and SaaS solution provider that enables retailers to extend their same-day delivery radius by over 5x upto 100 miles, cut last mile delivery costs by over 20%, and shave over 40% of their last mile transportation emissions. Curbhub’s collaborative transportation technology leverages integrations with local delivery service providers, crowdsourced delivery platforms, and autonomous delivery fleets to dispatch the right courier for each segment of the delivery route to get to a level of transportation efficiency not achievable with the existing last mile delivery alternatives. Curbhub also offers reverse logistics solutions to enable retailers to implement cost-efficient reusable packaging programs.
- ContactileContactileCompany DescriptionContactile is a Sydney-based start-up company established in early 2019. Contactile is an innovator in tactile sensors for robots and is enabling intelligent dexterous robotic gripping. The contactile tactile sensor provides robotic gripping systems with the sensory advantages of the human hand without the physical limitations related to size, strength, environment, and fatigue. contractile sensing technology was invented at UNSW Sydney by the founders with funding support from the Australian Research Council and the US Office of Naval Research Global.
- Ambi RoboticsAmbi RoboticsCompany DescriptionAmbi Robotics offers advanced AI-powered robotic systems designed to scale with your operations. Our hardware-software codesign opens up new possibilities in robotic dexterity to handle increasing demand in the supply chain.
- AklimateAklimateCompany DescriptionA growing number of global corporates have ambitious net zero targets that will be impossible to obtain without engaging their suppliers at scale. Their supply chain typically represents 80% of their overall emissions, and they are only engaging ~2% of them at present, despite having short term (2025 or earlier) targets of +50% of suppliers reporting on their emissions. They license their platform to corporates to engage their suppliers at scale. They guide these suppliers through measuring a Scopes 1-3 carbon footprint, empowering them to reduce this over time, and automating the process of reporting these emissions to third parties like the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
- Above RoboticsAbove RoboticsCompany DescriptionWith Above, autonomy looks like teamwork: As more autonomous systems become available, businesses are stuck when integrating them into operations. While automating a single task may seem like a great solution, it can easily become a very segmented process, sacrificing the desired efficiency. Above Robotics is a platform for coordinating various autonomous systems like trucks, drones, shuttles, and robots. The cloud connected platform allows businesses to easily adopt autonomous solutions. Above seamlessly integrates autonomy to keep operations moving forward without interruption. Above delivers an end-to-end solution as an orchestration layer that unites autonomous tasks with business processes such as requesting, routing or scheduling. With Above, disparate autonomous, manned and automated systems work cohesively to increase efficiency and overall cost effectiveness for industries with complex workflows including ports, airports, agriculture, security and utilities.
- VoxelVoxelCompany DescriptionVoxel uses computer vision and AI to bring real-time visibility and insights into business operations and risks. Their technology leverages existing security cameras to identify potential workplace hazards, high-risk activities, and operational insights, allowing on-site personnel to address concerns in real-time. Organizations use Voxel to proactively manage their sites, while significantly reducing workers’ compensation, general liability, and property claims costs. Voxel does this by analyzing camera footage in real-time for the following activities and providing advanced analytics on workplace trends: Personal Protective Equipment Powered Vehicle Safety Ergonomics & Lifting Spills Smart Perimeter Protection Smoking & Cell phone Use Blocked Exits & Aisles Asset Utilization Workforce Productivity They have partnered with leading businesses and insurance providers to deploy their solution in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and other relevant industries. Once implemented, customers can expect to see a 30-40% reduction in workers’ comp, general liability, and property costs, as well as overall improvements in operations and culture
- Basetwo AIBasetwo AICompany DescriptionBasetwo provides a no code AI platform that helps manufacturing engineers troubleshoot and optimize their production processes to increase efficiency and reduce waste. Without writing a single line of code, manufacturing engineers can use the Basetwo platform to ingest, merge and transform large datasets in order to build digital twins of their plant. Using Basetwo's library of digital twins, engineers can improve their understanding of their plant performance, and run real-time scenario analyses to improve yield, product quality and efficiency of their plant.
- Omnix CorpOmnix CorpCompany DescriptionOmnix transforms complexity into fluidity. They solve complex processes in real-time and deliver solutions thanks to applied artificial intelligence. They automate processes, anticipate failures, improve the company's value chain and free up people's management time to redistribute efforts in higher value tasks and empower them Omnix connects to all customer systems, managing their information and triggering actions when there are operational failures. Currently our clients are large companies in the Retail and Telco sector, where our solution allows complete visibility and traceability of inventory.
- VerityVerityCompany DescriptionVerity is the global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems and a leading provider of drone failsafe technology. Founded in 2014, Verity's drones have completed more than 250,000 autonomous flights safely above people, in more than 100 facilities in 20 countries worldwide.
- XOSIGHT B.VXOSIGHT B.VCompany DescriptionWe automate inventory counting in warehouses with drones and AI Companies can save valuable time and costs by adopting automated inventory management in their warehouses. Instead of tedious manual counting our highly automated system is capable of performing inventory checks with a push of a button, requiring minimal user input.
- PrewavePrewaveCompany DescriptionPrewave is a data analytics startup specializing in the prediction of supply chain risks from social media data.
- F-DronesF-DronesCompany DescriptionF-drones’ vision is a world where maritime logistics is more efficient and sustainable. We develop and operate proprietary aerial delivery drones, which can ultimately deliver 100kg loads over 100km, to ships and offshore platforms. F-drones is the first company in the world to provide 24-hour commercial beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) drone deliveries.
- Breeze Technol…Breeze TechnologiesCompany DescriptionWe're Breeze Technologies. We are an industry leader in air quality sensors, data and analytics.
- ProcurosProcurosCompany DescriptionAt Procuros, we rethink the way companies connect to their trade partners: A single integration with our platform empowers our customers to instantly connect to all their partners’ ERP systems and supplier portals. This way, their sales teams can focus on solving complex problems, instead of doing manual data entry.
- Growth AcademyGrowth AcademyCompany DescriptionDigital assessment tool for reskilling and upskilling process.
- ZapataCompany DescriptionOur scientists help industry-leading companies understand — and capitalize on — the capabilities of quantum computing today, and the possibilities of quantum computing tomorrow. With Fortune 100 and Global 1000 companies, we are developing solutions for a wide range of industries including chemistry, logistics, finance, oil and gas, aviation, pharmaceuticals and materials. Zapata's quantum platform Orquestra(R) combines a powerful software platform and quantum algorithm libraries to deliver real-world advances in computational power for applications — particularly in chemistry, machine learning, and optimization. Orquestra enables users to compose quantum workflows and orchestrate their execution across classical and quantum technologies.
- SlipRoboticsSlipRoboticsCompany DescriptionA stealth mode startup using robotic solutions to improve operating efficiency in warehousing and logistics.
- Infinite Mobil…Infinite MobilityCompany DescriptionSolar Electric Vehicles for Urban Mobility.
- SemiCabSemiCabCompany DescriptionDigital freight ecosystem revolutionizing the long-haul trucking industry.
- Trailer Dynami…Trailer DynamicsCompany DescriptionNext Generation Trailers.
- Tag N TracTag N TracCompany DescriptionTag N Trac is next generation package tracking smart label platform for pharmaceutical logistics.
- SourcemapSourcemapCompany DescriptionTechnology for 100% traceable, transparent, secure supply chains.
- SIERA.AISIERA.AICompany DescriptionSIERA Makes Forklift Operations Safe with AI-enabled Vision Safety Systems and Digital Operator Checklists.
- RemoraCompany DescriptionCarbon capture for semi trucks
- KavidaKavidaCompany DescriptionDigital Twins for Supply Chain Resiliency with AI & Simulations
- FuelMeFuelMeCompany DescriptionFuel Me simplifies the fuel procurement process.
- FillogicFillogicCompany DescriptionFillogic converts underutilized space at retail centers (i.e. malls) into tech-enabled, micro distributions hubs to help retailers and parcel carriers with outbound ship-from-store orders, inbound freight deliveries, forward staging inventory, and other value-added logistics services.
- CymbioCymbioCompany DescriptionCymbio develops an end-to-end drop ship and marketplace automation platform for brands to boost their digital sales.
- AssetfloowAssetfloowCompany DescriptionAwarded AI software that translates sales data into behavioural insights, for retail stores and warehouses.
- Aiara AiAiara AiCompany DescriptionManufacturing Intelligence Platform.
- REPOWRCompany DescriptionVirtual community and network marketplace that allows for B2B truck and trailer rentals and connects the supply chain's transportation companies and leasing companies to an asset-sharing, equipment rental marketplace
- LulaCompany DescriptionA technology company that transforms convenience stores into last-mile micro-fulfillment centers.
- UserlaneUserlaneCompany DescriptionUserlane provides a user-centric approach to digital adoption. From software rollouts to onboarding, ongoing employee training, and customer support, Userlane helps enterprises increase software acceptance and simplify and automate processes.
- Proof EnergyProof EnergyCompany DescriptionCommercializing Fuel Cells 2.0
- WareCompany DescriptionAn enterprise-grade supply chain digitization platform building technology at the intersection of robotics and machine learning. Automating warehouse inventory tracking with drones.
- Vesta Smart Pa…Vesta Smart PackagingCompany DescriptionTheir smart containers know when they’re empty, and automatically reorder environmentally friendly refills.
- TerusamaTerusamaCompany DescriptionYour virtual logistics coordinator. Self-service dock scheduling, digital driver checkin, automated workflows.
- Slip RoboticsSlip RoboticsCompany DescriptionSolves inefficiencies in short-haul logistics using a robot as a service solution
- ShipiumShipiumCompany DescriptionModernizing the e-commerce supply chain. Enables businesses to make better trade-offs between speed and cost and deliver on the promises they make to the customers.
- SaaraSaaraCompany DescriptionHelps reduce returns, wastage and labor cost for Ecommerce and Logistics businesses using AI and computer vision.
- Pascal TagsPascal TagsCompany DescriptionBuilds a data driven supply chain through chip-less inventory tags that perform like a VIN number, but for every product.
- Ohi Technologi…Ohi TechnologiesCompany DescriptionBuilding a micro-warehousing platform, connecting unused spaces in cities to e-commerce companies to enable them to save cost on fulfilment, whilst enabling same-day delivery.
- NewtrulNewtrulCompany Descriptiona shipment aggregation platform that provides freight carriers an easier way to search for their next job.
- NemodataNemodataCompany DescriptionAccelerate EV adoption and reduce greenhouse gas emissions while enabling the world’s fleets to run continuously
- HASHHASHCompany DescriptionHASH enables real-time modeling and simulation of complex systems
- GebeCertGebeCertCompany DescriptionGebecert is a microchip technology which helps brands regain revenue & Big Data.
- FlowlityFlowlityCompany DescriptionFlowlity is a SaaS planning solution that optimizes inventory by being an intelligent and trusted 3rd party.
- ExpedockExpedockCompany DescriptionExpedock’s context-driven technology can extract, enter, and reconcile any document all on its own. Documents and systems are seamlessly and securely integrated into a single source of truth on our platform. We empower your business to achieve unprecedented levels of customer satisfaction, cost savings, and reliable visibility. We specialize in automating workflows in Shipment Processing, Purchase Order Management, Accounting, and Compliance. Our AI revolutionizes back-office supply chain workflows for companies involved in cross-border container trade. We are an end-to-end solution that connects physical and digital data sources into one single source of truth in order to empower our clients with: - Cutting-edge AI that improves over time and can process documents never encountered before. All data is guaranteed to be 99.95% accurate. - Effortless data reconciliation with your existing databases, other documents, or 3rd party websites. -Seamless integrations and visibility with your existing TMS or ERP. - Presentation-ready intuitive analytics using AI that continuously improves based on real-time data.
- eCustomseCustomsCompany DescriptioneCustoms' value proposal is to simplify, digitize, and accelerate the logistic processes.
- Dyna ExpressDyna ExpressCompany DescriptionA Fleet Management Platform making same-day and next-day deliveries accessible for any company.
- Elementary Rob…Elementary RoboticsCompany DescriptionTransforming manufacturing & logistics with intelligent automation and visual AI for quality assurance and traceability.
- CorosCompany DescriptionAI Powered Logistics using advanced optics, computer vision, and artificial intelligence to add intelligence at every touchpoint in the logistics chain.
- Chain.ioChain.ioCompany DescriptionFaster, easier supply chain systems integration. A platform connecting and coordinating systems and people.
- BleencoBleencoCompany DescriptionWe streamline the contract review process for corporate in-house legal teams taking the tedium out of contract review, allowing sales and legal teams to close deals more quickly while also mitigating risk.
- bywaysbywaysCompany Descriptioneliminating waiting times for trucks at pickup and drop-off locations and increasing the turnaround time of goods for shippers/warehouses.
- BitRipBitRipCompany DescriptionScannable tape embeds digital messages in physical locations, allowing workers to communicate across space and time.
- ABEJACompany DescriptionA platform that integrate state-of-the-art AI technologies including IoT, big data, and deep learning.
- 7bridges7bridgesCompany Description7bridges' mission is to help companies achieve optimal logistics efficiency through cutting edge, data driven AI tools and an open ecosystem of logistics providers.
- RvoltRvoltCompany DescriptionRvolt enables the smart home through the gamification of energy demand. Rvolt helps users to reduce their carbon footprint while earning rewards. It is SaaS company building an intelligence platform to understand smart meter data and build value-added services on top of it.
- EmitwiseEmitwiseCompany DescriptionEmitwise’s unique AI technology empowers companies to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint across their operations and supply chain, future-proofing businesses for a zero-carbon world.
- NormativeNormativeCompany DescriptionNormative is the only software capable of assessing a company’s social and environmental impact automatically by analysing its purchases, using artificial intelligence combined with the world's largest sustainability research database.
- AnimechAnimechCompany DescriptionAnimech combines engineering expertise and design excellence to create world leading visualization tools. Whether it be CPQ, interactive manuals or end customer product configuration.
- AvatourAvatourCompany DescriptionAvatour's remote presence solution makes it possible to visit a facility or job site without traveling. Combining full-motion 360° capture with real-time communication, Imeve enables remote inspections, marketing tours, trainings and more - saving time and money while keeping personnel safe.
- Tsuru RoboticsTsuru RoboticsCompany DescriptionTsuru Robotics develops and deploys novel robotic systems with focus on flying robots, highly-integrated control modules and micro miniature industrial electronics.
- NatixNatixCompany DescriptionNATIX provides video analytics solutions for smart cities enabling them to identify city-related events (e.g. traffic, crowd, crime, etc.) and trigger corresponding actions (alarms, controls, reports).
- MysupplyMysupplyCompany Descriptionmysupply automates your entire tender process by speeding up the supplier search, evaluating offers easily and negotiating automatically with the help of our system intelligence
- ClickLogClickLogCompany DescriptionClicklog optimally plans for loading cargo to trucks. Its solutions streamline the loading / unloading process, control & increase speed while dramatically reducing human errors.
- ArrivalArrivalCompany DescriptionArrival is a technology company, that creates Generation 2 Electric Vehicles. They are devices on wheels that outperform legacy technology to deliver an experience like no other, but are priced the same as fossil fuel equivalents.
- ChunkerChunkerCompany DescriptionOn-demand, short-term warehouse marketplace connecting companies needing temporary space with those that have excess space.
- VelosticsVelosticsCompany DescriptionLogistics collaboration
- Waku RoboticsWaku RoboticsCompany DescriptionWAKU is making mobile robots very accessible by offering a pay-as-you-go rental solution, supported by independent consulting and a network of integration and servicing partners.
- Track3tTrack3tCompany DescriptionTrack3t collects and analyzes large volumes of precise location data to save companies millions of dollars by continuously locating all materials, equipment, and tooling moving inside distribution centers and factories.
- TRAMESTRAMESCompany DescriptionTrames is an enterprise supply chain orchestration engine. We enable collaboration across logistics partners, to ensure the flow of information across supply chains in a trusted and efficient manner.
- Plus One Robot…Plus One RoboticsCompany DescriptionPlus One Robotics builds robot perception software and solutions.
- Photon CommercePhoton CommerceCompany DescriptionAutomatically reconcile invoices, packing slips, and receipts with AI.
- MotionMinersMotionMinersCompany DescriptionWe generate automatic potential analysis for improvements of efficiency, productivity and ergonomics of manual processes in logistics and production using wearables, sensors and machine-learning algorithms.
- Manna Drone De…Manna Drone DeliveryCompany DescriptionDrone delivery of food for dark kitchens and online food companies.
- LogmoreLogmoreCompany DescriptionLogmore offers a end-to-end data logging service. Our technology is based on dynamic QR codes, that make it possible to save data on a QR code and upload it simply by scanning it with a mobile phone.
- IoticsIoticsCompany DescriptionIotics is the leader in digital twin technology and digital ecosystem enablement.
- OneRailOneRailCompany DescriptionOneRail is a final mile orchestration platform that matches the demand signal (POS, ERP, eCommerce) with fulfillment networks in real-time.
- InfrrdInfrrdCompany DescriptionMachine Intelligence Company
- HandlHandlCompany DescriptionA one-stop-shop solution for document data extraction.
- FlyabilityFlyabilityCompany DescriptionDrones for indoor inspection and confined space.
- DeeyookDeeyookCompany DescriptionDeeyook offers a wireless based, infrastructure free, power saving, and accurate indoor and outdoor positioning solution.
- CommtrexCommtrexCompany DescriptionThe Commtrex Exchange is the only open, electronic marketplace that expedites and improves every step from connection to contract between rail shippers, storage providers, service providers, and asset owners
- CircularTreeCircularTreeCompany DescriptionSynchronizing supply chain compliance management.
- BatonBatonCompany DescriptionBaton reduces last-mile inefficiency and warehouse dwell in long haul trucking with a tech-enabled hub and spoke network of drop zones and local drivers.
- Arch SystemsArch SystemsCompany DescriptionManufacturing intelligence with data from new and legacy machines.
- TipTagsTipTagsCompany DescriptionPatented map based data generation. Create, preserve and share any kind of data on any map with extreme accuracy.
- DRONAMICSDRONAMICSCompany DescriptionDRONAMICS is developing the world-leading cargo UAV "The Black Swan" - a revolutionary fixed-wing unmanned aircraft that can transport 350 kg at a distance of 2,500 km cheaper than any aircraft in existence.
- WarehowzWarehowzCompany DescriptionWarehowz is an innovative logistics technology company in the "on- demand" warehousing industry, which means we connect businesses that need warehousing space and services with businesses that have capacity.
- VerveCompany DescriptionVerve has developed a soft exosuit that assists with repetitive bending and lifting. The exosuit is lightweight at 4lbs and made of textile components worn at the waist and thighs, and is similar to a hydration vest with force applied in parallel to back and thigh musculature.
- SVT RoboticsSVT RoboticsCompany DescriptionSVT’s software platform enables companies to easily connect their enterprise systems to any robot or automation, in a fraction of the time, empowering them to compete in a quickly changing marketplace.
- ShipamaxShipamaxCompany DescriptionShipamax automates data entry for the logistics industry (Robotic Process Automation). Our product connects to any e-mail inbox and automatically extracts data from e-mails & attachments in real- time, saving teams hours of repetitive admin.
- SeegridSeegridCompany DescriptionSeegrid is the leading provider of connected self-driving vehicles for materials handling with nearly two million miles driven. The Seegrid Smart Platform combines flexible and reliable infrastructure-free vision guided vehicles with fleet management software for a complete connected solution.
- OpendockOpendockCompany DescriptionOverhaul your operational efficiency with dock, transportation, and warehouse appointment scheduling software from Opendock. It allows the user to access all of their appointments across all warehouses using a single platform.
- Ocean InsightsOcean InsightsCompany DescriptionOcean Insights is a leading ocean supply chain visibility and market intelligence provider based in Germany and with representatives in the US, India, Spain and Hong Kong that supplies real-time tracking data and market analysis to large shippers from a broad range of industries.
- LearningPalLearningPalCompany DescriptionLearningPal’s AI-based enterprise solution has built-in feedback mechanism to ensure model improves continuously. It digitizes countless paper documents to well-structured data swiftly and accurately. Our solution can recognize both handwritten and machine printed characters.
- KlearNowKlearNowCompany DescriptionThe fastest way to clear customs, track shipments and access your critical data in real-time. KlearNow is looking to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar portion of the global supply chain by bringing it into the digital age through a state-of-the-art, shared-economy, internet-based, mobile-app platform.
- KineticKineticCompany DescriptionKinetic builds wearable devices to reduce workplace injuries for the industrial workforce.The discrete belt-mounted wearable can detect high-risk postures and movements, and provides real-time feedback to workers as well as safety analytics to managers.
- Gather AIGather AICompany DescriptionGather AI is a software-only autonomous inventory management platform developed for warehousing. Gather AI is an inventory management on auto-pilot that can automate tasks. Users can use off-the-shelf drones, and can do 24 hour replacement.
- FlytBaseFlytBaseCompany DescriptionFlytBase is the world's first Internet of Drones (IoD) platform, that allows developers to easily build intelligent drones, connected with cloud-based business applications.
- EdgetensorEdgetensorCompany DescriptionEdgetensor mission is to make edge-based AI affordable and accessible to the mass market. Our proprietary and hardware agnostic Neural Inference Engine powers our AI applications that run on various architectures such as ARM and Intel and is cross platform (Windows, Android, Linux etc) as well.
- DARVISDARVISCompany DescriptionDARVISTM keeps track of available devices and special transport equipment and monitors the exact location of them. Search devices via the app to optimize device utilization within your health institution. DARVISTM uses computer vision to turn surveillance videos into useful data.
- AugmentirAugmentirCompany DescriptionAugmentir is a leading provider of augmented worker software for industrial companies. Its flagship offering, the Augmented OperationsTM platform, is the first of its kind to combine enterprise augmented reality with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- AskDataAskDataCompany DescriptionWith AskData, users ask questions in natural language and find answers across all their data. The Askdata platform is based on the Human2SQL, the biggest repository of natural language and SQL statements in the world.
- AiDockAiDockCompany DescriptionCustoms clearance process automation. Our ground-breaking technology uses artificial intelligence to allow courier companies, freight forwarders, postal services, and customs authorities to apply novel business practices that boost productivity.
- AGILOXAGILOXCompany DescriptionAGILOX develops and manufactures intelligent logistics robots. All aspects are developed in-house, from the mechanical design, electrical engineering, navigation and related software. This allows for faster reaction to changing requirements.
- MoecoMoecoCompany Descriptiona blockchain-powered platform for global IoT connectivity that enables a new level of efficiencies for supply chain, insurance, telecom, and smart cities.
- FabricFabricCompany DescriptionFabric is a company that builds a supply-chain allowing retailers to offer sustainable delivery service to their online customers.
- NanothingsNanothingsCompany DescriptionNanoThings is an automation platform for end-to-end, autonomous, cold chain sensor monitoring and delivery management.
- Project CosimoProject CosimoCompany DescriptionProject Cosimo develops and deploys AI Automation for Enterprise Administration using the latest machine learning methodologies for Business Process Automation.
- Platform Scien…Platform ScienceCompany DescriptionPlatform Science is an enterprise grade IoT fleet management platform for the new era of connected trucks, freight and the digital supply chain.
- ParsylParsylCompany DescriptionParsyl is a supply chain data platform that helps shippers and insurers understand the quality conditions of sensitive and perishable products as they move through the supply chain.
- NextQuestionNextQuestionCompany DescriptionNextQuestion deep neural network algorithm deploys on top of existing supply chain systems to optimize forecasting and planning accuracy and deliver up to a 10% accuracy improvement.
- Morpheus Netwo…Morpheus NetworkCompany DescriptionMorpheus Network optimizes global trade using blockchain with a potential total cost savings of 10%.
- Leaf LogisticsLeaf LogisticsCompany DescriptionLogisticsExchange uses advanced analytics to help its customers improve service and cost predictability through binding, digital 'Flex Dedicated' contracts.
- LogiNextLogiNextCompany DescriptionLogiNext is a machine learning platform to create dynamic routes, capacity allocation and real-time alerting for last mile deliveries and LTL businesses.
- FleetOperateFleetOperateCompany DescriptionFleetOperate is a credentialed truck driver marketplace that enables drivers to provide on-demand driving services to carriers and shippers. Carriers and shippers avail Driver-as-a-Service to solve the problem of driver shortages, driver turnover, and unseated trucks while maintaining low costs
- InstadeepInstadeepCompany DescriptionInstaDeep harnesses the ability to address and solve issues across a range of industries and sectors through our innovative AI products and solutions championed by our cutting-edge in-house team of researchers and developers.
- InOrbitInOrbitCompany DescriptionInOrbit is a cloud robot management platform that enables robotics companies and their customers to develop, deploy and operate smart robots at global scale.
- HopstackHopstackCompany DescriptionHopstack is an IoT powered visibility and intelligence Enterprise Platform to help Warehouse and Factory managers automate processes and generate actionable insights from the movement of their assets, equipments and personnel using data generated by IoT devices.
- FleetUpFleetUpCompany DescriptionFounded in 2013 at Plug-n-Play, FleetUp provides a Total Mobility - Transportation Fleets, Assets, Equipment & Operators - Management System (MaaS) with a single uniform but Scalable Cloud Platform that incorporates Machine Learning & Data Analytics.
- FitterFitterCompany DescriptionFitter is a customer-centric logistics tool that helps companies achieve operational efficiency with optimal route planning, automatic monitoring based on road traffic.
- Descartes LabsDescartes LabsCompany DescriptionDescartes Labs is a predictive intelligence company that makes a data-agnostic platform for performing global-scale analyses unbound by computing limitations.
- BoxbotBoxbotCompany DescriptionBoxbot develops self-driving delivery vehicles for the last mile. Comprised of a team of engineering and operations professionals who believe in building technology that will solve real business problems, at scale.
- AutobonAutobonCompany DescriptionAutobon is on a mission to upgrade America's existing semi-trucks into safer and more efficient vehicles with the Autobon retrofit platform that delivers advanced driver assistance features, real time video and GPS tracking feeds, and access to Autobon's online portal.
- AtollogyAtollogyCompany DescriptionAtollogy provides a turnkey IIoT solution that uses cameras and sensors to turn physical operations into data and insights without process changes, system interfaces or connections to any equipment.
- ArviemArviemCompany Description"Arviem’s supply chain visibility solutions support their users in the efficient management of strategic, operative and financial supply chains via enabling real-time data-driven decision making."
- Wise SystemsWise SystemsCompany DescriptionWise Systems builds autonomous dispatch and routing software with machine learning to continuously improve fleet efficiency & performance.
- Wheel.meWheel.meCompany Descriptionwheel.me helps people improve the way they live and work by enabling everything indoors to move effortlessly on Smart Wheels.
- VehoCompany DescriptionNext generation parcel carrier for the age of ecommerce.
- SuitXCompany DescriptionSuitX develops robotic exoskeletons for the medical and industrial markets.
- StrongArm TechStrongArm TechCompany DescriptionThe world's leading safety science company. Keeping Industrial Athletes Proud. Protected. Productive.
- LifitiansLifitiansCompany DescriptionWe build an AGV fulfillment system to automate warehouse operations with our AI and advanced robotics technologies.
- Southie Autono…Southie AutonomyCompany DescriptionSouthie Autonomy makes a No-Code software platform for robot arms that lets logistics and manufacturing businesses automate tasks as fast as their products change.
- Slync.ioSlync.ioCompany DescriptionSlync is a next generation supply chain platform revolutionizing multi-party interaction, automation, and collaboration. Their API-first platform combines visibility, exception management, workflow automation, and AI to drive greater predictability and operational efficiencies.
- RevvoRevvoCompany DescriptionRevvo is a startup that has built a first-of-its-kind, sensor-enabled artificial intelligence software platform to monitor vehicle tires.
- QlicketQlicketCompany DescriptionQlicket is an enterprise SaaS startup that focuses on talent retention by helping organizations reduce their avoidable worker turnover through continuous employee insights, particularly in very high turnover environments, such as warehouses.
- OneClick.aiOneClick.aiCompany DescriptionEnable businesses of all size with better and faster predictive capacity powered by automated AI technology.
- OculogxOculogxCompany DescriptionOculogx builds an order fulfillment platform with a focus on empowering the workforce with the tools they need to work better.
- FreightTrustFreightTrustCompany DescriptionBring the power of blockchain-based technologies to your logistics or supply chain organization with our vertically integrated solution, today.
- FormantFormantCompany DescriptionFormant provides scalable cloud infrastructure that enables collaboration between people and robots and allows companies to focus on building robot applications.
- ElroyAirElroyAirCompany DescriptionElroy Air expands the reach of expedited logistics via air cargo - safely, efficiently, and autonomously.
- DucktrainDucktrainCompany DescriptionSmart, clean and efficient urban transportation. Multiple vehicles can form a train for efficient transportation on longer distances within cities and industry areas. Ducktrain provides vehicle platforms and automation technology that will change urban and industrial logistics.
- DoddleCompany DescriptionDoddle helps online retailers and high-street retailers provide their customers with in-store delivery options, resulting in lower logistics costs, up-sell opportunities, and higher customer satisfaction.
- DatchDatchCompany DescriptionBuilt on top of a powerful connected platform, the Datch Assistant allows you to use the most natural form of communication - your voice - to converse with your factory, allowing you to connect and interact with your existing in-house systems through simple integrations.
- CylusCompany DescriptionCylus helps rail companies to maintain safety and avoid service disruption by detecting cyber-threats in their signaling and control networks before harm occurs.
- BoxologicBoxologicCompany DescriptionRobotic, instant, right-size packaging for e-commerce fulfillment
- Automation HeroAutomation HeroCompany DescriptionAutomation Hero combines RPA with AI to form an intelligent process automation platform to automate repetitive business processes.
- AKUACompany DescriptionActionable, real time, and secure intelligence for cargo owners.
- ZorroaZorroaCompany DescriptionZorroa offers elegant solutions that make sense of information trapped in visual assets: documents, images, and videos—the largest untapped source of data-driven business intelligence.
- TalespinTalespinCompany DescriptionTalespin is an immersive (VR, AR, MR) technology company on a mission to change the way the world works. They’re a team of artists, game developers, engineers, and scientists that is enabling companies to more effectively educate, train, and empower their workforces.
- SnapSupportCompany DescriptionSnapSupport is an IoT enabled monitoring & resolution platform on mobile.
- MonoletsMonoletsCompany DescriptionMonoLets is building an end-to-end encrypted and enterprise-scale data warehouse. We build the network with batteryless and standards' compliant wireless mesh sensors, at a profile and price point that essentially enables embedding wireless connectivity into physical objects.
- ClearlawClearlawCompany DescriptionClearlaw streamlines the contract review process for corporate in-house legal teams.