By accelerating the adoption of digital technology for safety, we aim to make the world a safer place.
Our Safetytech program is a joint initiative with Lloyd’s Register, one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology and Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a charitable foundation helping to protect life and property by supporting engineering-related education, public engagement and the application of research.
Our focus areas include:
- Autonomous systems
- High-hazard industries
- Transport & manufacturing
- Fossil-fueled transport
- Safe supply chains for medical waste
- Maritime, sea, & water
- Food supply chains
- Infrastructure & construction
Innovation Day 1: Sept 4th 2018
Our first innovation day will be hosted in Hamburg, Germany during SMM, the leading global maritime trade fair. The three startup finalists selected for each challenge will present to a group of corporations and privately with each challenge sponsor.
- Detecting minor leaks in complex industrial environments
- Navigating gas vapor clouds
- Ensuring marine and offshore crew competency
- Enhancing dynamic risk assessment