Explore our Startups
- WalkOutWalkOutWalkOut is transforming the physical store by replacing cashiers with a smart checkout system that mounts on existing carts and baskets. The solution uses machine vision to identify products and offers a screen to communicate with customer and offer real-time suggestions to increase the basket size
- Automation HeroAutomation HeroAutomation Hero combines RPA with AI to form an intelligent process automation platform to automate repetitive business processes.
- SplititSplititSplitit enables both ecommerce and brick & mortar merchants to offer interest-free monthly installment payments to their customers at checkout.
- AiFiAiFiAiFi, a computer vision technology company, is introducing the first scalable checkout-free solution for stores from small convenience shops to mega-retailers. At AiFi, we're building intelligence at scale, and targeting the trillion dollar market of retail. Using computer vision, deep learning, and edge computing, we're developing a scalable checkout-free solution with minimal store modifications to the stores and enable AI-powered real time in-store analytics.
- SlyceSlyceSlyce is the market-leader in image recognition for retail, powering visual search in apps for retailers such as Nordstrom, Best Buy, JCPenney, Neiman Marcus, Home Depot, and Macy's. Our service can identify virtually any product from an image, and enable customers to snap a photo to buy something, add it to a wishlist, find it in store, or create another retail moment.
- Alcméon SASAlcméon SASAll those who speak in the name of your brand on social media networks are your ‘frontline’ in your customers' eyes. Help them meet this challenge! On Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, customers don’t reach out to a particular department. What they want, or what might convince them to buy, is a quick and relevant answer. This is why we developed Alcméon : A cloud based platform that all your customer advisors, community managers or sales reps can use together, and a powerful tool using cutting edge machine learning technology that will speed up and automate all the filtering and answering tasks as much as possible...
- CappasityCappasityCappasity is a cloud-based platform that lets online stores easily create and deliver 3D, VR and AR shopping experiences. Cappasity’s mission is to make 3D imaging as easy as taking photos. We strive to help improve online shopping experience for everyone and make it as engaging and exciting as it is when shopping in retail shops.
- Primo1DPrimo1DPrimo1D manufactures and sells micro-electronics components into textile yarns. The E-Thread ™ technology marks the beginning of a revolution marrying electronics and textiles. Our invisible RFID UHF yarn brings new added values such as anti-theft, anti-counterfeiting, in a single component, beyond the traditional benefits of RFID UHF! Set up a real source tagging strategy, secure your supply chain, create an amazing customer experience thanks to our intimately incorporated and non-detachable identity...Welcome to the world of augmented inventory of Primo1D!
- SHOPRUNBACKSHOPRUNBACKShoprunback, turns online returns into customer satisfaction. Based on our logistic services, plug&play easy return process, control app and merchant dashboard and a great team, we are offering a complete environment to manage and re-enchant online returns. Our tools allow to provide as many return solutions as possible in the customer area and merchants can sponsor fully, partially or not, the return cost but still providing a fantastic experience to their customer while benefiting of qualitative data. Our unique value proposition lies in the association of professional logistic services (local warehouses, control, relocation, etc.) with a digital return process available through API & Plugins. Key merchants already trust Shoprunback to manage their returns such as Mango or Nokia over 70 countries.
- ChuteChuteChute is an enterprise user-generated content platform helping retailers connect with their most avid customers to glean both insights and directionality, as well as obtain rights to use these authentic photos within the brand's online store to increase conversion and cart size.
- SmartzerSmartzerSmartzer's interactive video player turns existing videos shoppable and navigable making it easy for consumers to engage with content. Items in a video can be clicked to see more information and make purchases. There is also an extensive analytics component providing valuable video engagement data for deep understanding of how consumers interact with video content. Brands benefit from the ability to use videos to generate measurable sales, build on customer preference data, and to use the analytics on how consumers interact with videos to shape future video strategies.