MUNICH, GERMANY. March 24th, 2021. In the light of the virtual times, Startup Creasphere, Europe’s largest healthcare innovation platform kicks off Batch 6. The corporate partners selected 17 startups into the 3-months-program to work with them on co-creation projects, proof of concepts, and implementations focused on digital health.
Despite the challenges industries face across the globe, open innovation proves itself to be a beacon of progress. After the launch in 2018, the platform already facilitated over 30 successful pilot projects in the healthcare sector. The next batch program will be all about co-developing disruptive technologies between the corporate partners and startups. Over the last 4 months, the Startup Creasphere team has evaluated over 300 startups based on the interest areas of the corporate partners Roche Diagnostics, Sanofi CHC, and Novo Nordisk.
On the virtual Kick Off Day on March 24th, the newly selected startups were revealed to the public. With a great lineup of acclaimed speakers, an Alumni Startup Panel, insightful startup pitches and the interactive virtual events platform MeetAnyway, the event was pushing the boundaries of how tech solutions can be pitched on the virtual stage. In their keynotes, the Startup Creasphere corporate partners Roche, Sanofi and Novo Nordisk explained their current healthcare innovation journey and their goals for the startup collaborations over the next three months. The projects cover topics ranging from digital therapeutics, patient compliance, customer behavior, pre-pre-analytics through “voice2text”, obesity, diabetes, patient consent management and other disruptive technologies.
“We are very excited for the new opportunities that lie in the upcoming three months. Every startup that got selected into the program will be working together with the business units of the partners to create a valuable impact for the future of the healthcare industry”, says Frederike Rohr, Director of Plug and Play Health and Head of Munich.
Startup Creasphere: Established in 2018 by Roche Diagnostics and Plug and Play, Startup Creasphere is the first healthcare-focused innovation platform in Munich. Startup Creasphere creates an environment within the global network of Plug and Play where corporations and startups learn and share experiences and facilitate international expansion with the aim of transforming healthcare together.
For more information, visit the Startup Creasphere website via www.startupcrasphere.com or contact Christina Brandmair, Program Manager of Startup Creasphere via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CapsicoHealth: CapsicoHealth offers an AI platform to simplify value-based care models for providers and payors, and enables analyses of care and cost opportunities
- Captiv 8: Captiv8 provides the full-service spectrum in Influencer marketing backed by deep data metrics.
- Cardiolyse: Cardiolyse markets CE-certified predictive cardiac ML platform and RPM applications for Pharma and Healthcare providers to bring care out of the hospitals.
- Catalia Health: Catalia Health is a chronic disease care management company with a focus on increasing adherence to therapy to improve patient outcomes with a scalable, patient-first platform.
- ConfirmedConsent: Confirmed Consent is a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant, interactive patient consent solution.
- Curatio: Curatio delivers personalized support at scale for the world’s largest healthcare organizations through private peer-to-peer patient social networks.
- Deigma: Deigma is the digital solution that allows biology laboratories to guarantee the reliability of the pre-analytical phase for 100% of blood samples.
- HealthTap: HealthTap brings affordable, on-demand virtual healthcare to those who need it most, from query to cure, using proprietary technology to match patients with U.S. board-certified doctors.
- Lark Health: Lark Health is the leading chronic disease prevention and management platform using proven, AI-augmented health coaching to deliver better health outcomes at scale.
- Lifelight: Lifelight allows completely contactless measurement of vital signs using a smartphone in 40 seconds.
- MIRA Rehab: MIRA Rehab is a digital health company that aims to help people get better in a faster, easier, more fun way and maintain their level of well-being.
- Nemesysco: Nemesysco provides genuine emotion detection via voice analysis solutions, enabling organizations to provide better customer service, optimize customer engagement and improve veracity and qualification assessment.
- Oncoustics: Oncoustics is creating and deploying advanced AI solutions for low-cost, non-invasive surveillance, diagnostics, and treatment monitoring of diseases with high unmet clinical need including diseases of the liver, prostate, kidney, breast, and thyroid.
- Pryv SA: Pryv is a swiss-made ready-to-use middleware for personal data and consent management
- Syrona Health: Syrona is a Digital Health startup with an initial focus on Chronic Gynaecological Conditions.
- VAY AG: VAY uses computer vision motion analysis to provide truly personalized digital therapeutics experiences.
- Zoi Meet: Zoi Meet develops enterprise-focused speech recognition solutions that harness the potential of voice data in a privacy-compliant manner.