Plug and Play LA Announces Program with Meta to Transform the Future of Business Messaging
LOS ANGELES, CA November 1st, 2022 – Plug and Play announced it is working with Meta to launch its inaugural global accelerator program based in Los Angeles. Meta will work with Plug and Play to build a new innovation hub to help businesses connect, transact and service their customer base through messaging. Earlier this year Plug and Play opened applications for startups to apply for their inaugural program in Los Angeles.
This work opens new opportunities to create and implement solutions for more actionable and meaningful business practices by leveraging Plug and Play’s global corporate innovation platform. Plug and Play’s network will help Meta access 50,000 startups, run commercial projects, invest in new technologies, and align with Fortune 500 corporations at scale.
“Every week, Meta estimates that it connects over 1 billion users around the world to businesses through the power of messaging.” said Ankur Prasad, Director of Product Marketing for Meta Business Messaging, “This creates a tremendous opportunity for startups to innovate and create value by transforming how people and businesses interact online.”
The 14 startups selected for ‘The Future of Messaging’ Program are:
- Atom:Helps companies increase their sales teams' productivity by engaging customers via the messaging apps they use.
- Avify:The centralized back office for e-commerce automation in LatAm
- Hilos:Allows customers to run self-serve processes like tracking the status of a package, generating payment links, creating an invoice on demand, or anything else you can dream up.
- Krinu:Krinu turns B2B sales reps’ Messaging chats into their strongest sales weapon by using advanced NLP to provide conversation intelligence, analytics and insights.
- Lastlink:Application which helps to monetize private and social messaging based groups through subscription.
- Leadsales:Conversational Commerce Platform for Businesses to sell through social media and messaging applications.
- Levellr:Help creators and brands to build, manage, and monetize messaging communities.
- Mercately:E-commerce management center with powerful tools to improve the online store and customer service; helps businesses centralize all their communication channels in one place.
- OlaClick:Web-based digital menu solution that streamlines orders for local restaurants to run their business through messaging applications
- Ownit:Builds personalized checkout landing pages that lift conversion 30%-3x for e-commerce brands and creators; allows brands to quickly and efficiently build personalized landing pages optimized to convert, to match each marketing campaign.
- Parloa:Conversational AI platform for automating omni-channel customer service, such as phone bots and chatbots; enables a dialog management system intended for building automated dialogues with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
- Quickwork:No code, enterprise-grade iPaaS, which enables developers and enterprises to build workflows, publish APIs and manage conversations.
- SleekFlow:Develops social commerce software that allows businesses to sell better by connecting data across channels.
- THE.SITE:Recreates the luxury shopping street experience online.
"Messaging and communication will continue to impact our businesses every day and our partnership with Meta will help us impact the future of this industry as we work closely with the next generation of entrepreneurs and startups," said Mehrad Moeini, Head of Plug and Play Los Angeles.
Plug and Play will run its first three-month accelerator program through the end of 2022. Startups accepted into the accelerator will meet one-on-one with the corporate partners to analyze opportunities for pilot, new customers, and investments.
Startups interested in this program are encouraged to apply and inquire on our website https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/join. We welcome interest from corporations with similar initiatives to join Meta and Plug and Play in our mission to build this ecosystem and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is the leading global innovation platform and venture capital firm. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Plug and Play has built accelerator programs, corporate innovation services and an in-house VC to make technological advancement progress faster than ever before. Since inception in 2006, their programs have expanded worldwide to include a presence in over 50+ locations globally giving startups the necessary resources to succeed in Silicon Valley and beyond. With over 50,000 startups and 500+ corporate partners, they have created a global startup ecosystem covering many different industries. Companies in their portfolio have raised billions in additional funding, including over 80 exits such as Honey, Kustomer, Dropbox, and PayPal. For more information, visit https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/