Plug and Play's Top 20 startups of 2020
We chose this year's best 20 startups. Discover the companies that are rethinking the world as you know it.
- BreezoMeterBreezoMeterBreezoMeter is taking care safety to the next level of Health, using cloud-based air quality management system.
- NeteeraNeteeraInnovative THz sensing technology for continuous, remote and contact-free vital signs and well being monitoring of driver and vehicles occupants.
- EinrideEinrideEinride’s solution is based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software, that integrates customer data, traffic data, etc. to optimize delivery time, battery life and energy consumption.
- FlutterwaveFlutterwaveFlutterwave is the leading provider of technology and infrastructure for processing any method of payment across any channel in over 30 African countries.
- MDGoMDGoMDgo is the medical personnel onboard.
- SwiftlySwiftlySwiftly builds intelligent transportation systems to help transit agencies improve their operational efficiency while reducing congestion and greenhouse gas emissions. By combining realtime information across various modes of transportation (public transit, rideshare, carshare, bikeshare, scootershare, etc), as well as crowdsourced data, Swiftly optimizes how city residents get from A to B.
- FiscalNoteFiscalNoteWith its Government Relationship Management (GRM) Platform, FiscalNote enables government affairs professionals and executives to maximize their influence on legislation and regulatory policy through automation; optimization; and the delivery of analytical insights.
- LocomationLocomationFounded by five seasoned robotics experts from CMU/NREC with over 100 years of collective experience in autonomy, Locomation develops safe and reliable autonomous trucking solutions.
- SwiftmileSwiftmileWe are like Zipcar but centered around electric bikes where we get higher usage then standard bike share because users don't have to sweat.
- PayActivPayActivPayActiv has alternative payment products and services enabling employees to cash out their pay- checks in real-time as they earn their wages.
- MacrometaMacrometaMacrometa is an edge computing infrastructure. It allows enterprises and developers to compute more locally, at lower latency, higher accuracy, and with frameworks for data privacy.
- Southie AutonomySouthie AutonomySouthie Autonomy makes a No-Code software platform for robot arms that lets logistics and manufacturing businesses automate tasks as fast as their products change.
- CargoCargoCargo is the leading provider of in-car goods and services for the rideshare economy. With access to Uber’s API, Cargo’s in-car commerce platform enables passengers to use a smartphone browser to buy from a curated mix of snacks, gum, premium electronics, cosmetics, and personal care items while in transit.
- BigIDBigIDPersonal Data Protection and Privacy for the Enterprise
Fill in the form and watch the full event
Fast-track your innovation strategy
We match large corporations with the brightest startups to help increase operational efficiencies, lower costs, find new product lines, and become more innovative from the core.
Gain access to a global network of 30,000+ carefully selected startups.