Best known to sports car fans and foodies, Modena is commonly called the land of slow food and fast cars. It is a land of tradition that opens its doors to find a delicate balance with modern innovation.
In the heart of the Motor Valley, birthplace of some of the most notable sports car brands in the world, Modena is home to the first Italian mobility and automotive accelerator: Motor Valley Accelerator.
Motor Valley Accelerator
Motor Valley Accelerator is a custom program that invests a pre-seed ticket every year to eight to ten early-stage startups in the industry.
The Motor Valley Accelerator is an initiative formed by CDP Venture Capital, Unicredit, Foundation of Modena, CRIT, and powered by Plug and Play to provide a unique financing and business opportunity for automotive startups to thrive in the Italian ecosystem.
- Vehicle Electrification
- Connectivity and Digitalization
- Autonomous, Human Centered Mobility
- Performance and Motorsport
- Materials and processes for sustainability and circular economy
- Enabling technologies for Smart Cities
- New business models (maintenance, in-cabin, …)
It’s time to DRIVE innovation together!