Our approach to innovation
We’re building the largest innovation ecosystem in the world. Find out more about our programs, locations, industries of expertise, and more.
How do our innovation programs work?
- Defining the focus areasWe meet with our partners and they share with us their challenges and technology focus areas.
- Calling for startupsBased on our partners’ needs, we call for applications and source startups globally.
- Finding the top 10%Our Ventures team does all the necessary due diligence and narrows it down to the best applicants.
- Choosing startups for Selection DayOur corporate partners collaboratively rank the startups and choose a final selection to present at Selection Day.
- Kicking off the programAfter a final round of voting, the selected startups enter a 12-week acceleration program.
- Wrapping up the programAt the end of the program, they present the progress they’ve made in an Expo Day.
Check out our explainer videos
What is Plug and Play Tech Center? What is an Open Innovation Platform?
What does Open Innovation mean?
How do our Innovation Programs work?
What would a year working with Plug and Play look like?
How to get involved with us?
A Success Story
What is a Selection Day?
What is an Expo Day?
What is a Summit?
What is a Dealflow?
What is a Reverse Dealflow?
What is a Joint Dealflow?
What is a Deep Dive?
What is Playbook?
By working with the largest companies in the world, we get a bird’s-eye view of how innovation is impacting 20+ industries.
We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley, but our global reach is unique. We drive innovation in five continents and understand the nuances of each market.
Our Custom Innovation Programs
We are behind some of the world’s leading innovation programs, across many different industries. Discover how Plug and Play powers change.