Based out of Hamburg, one of the most important global trading hubs, our goal is to change the world of Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail, Sustainability, and Smart Cities by working with the best startups, digitally-driven corporations, and forward-thinking government agencies.
H2 Startup Accelerator
The H2 startup accelerator program is setting Europe alight, turbocharging the continent's hydrogen economy through it's open innovation ecosystem.
The Success Story of DSV & Tive
By partnering with an external provider, DSV wanted to provide better shipment visibility to their clients, by tagging and tracking shipments.
The chosen solution would have to be integrated with their core business and systems, and they needed a device that could withstand different temperatures, altitudes, and modes of transport.
Find out how they worked together.
Meet our Startups.
- ArrivalArrivalArrival is a technology company, that creates Generation 2 Electric Vehicles. They are devices on wheels that outperform legacy technology to deliver an experience like no other, but are priced the same as fossil fuel equivalents.
- ClickLogClickLogClicklog optimally plans for loading cargo to trucks. Its solutions streamline the loading / unloading process, control & increase speed while dramatically reducing human errors.
- MysupplyMysupplymysupply automates your entire tender process by speeding up the supplier search, evaluating offers easily and negotiating automatically with the help of our system intelligence
- NatixNatixNATIX provides video analytics solutions for smart cities enabling them to identify city-related events (e.g. traffic, crowd, crime, etc.) and trigger corresponding actions (alarms, controls, reports).
- Waku RoboticsWaku RoboticsWAKU is making mobile robots very accessible by offering a pay-as-you-go rental solution, supported by independent consulting and a network of integration and servicing partners.
- Tsuru RoboticsTsuru RoboticsTsuru Robotics develops and deploys novel robotic systems with focus on flying robots, highly-integrated control modules and micro miniature industrial electronics.
- AvatourAvatourAvatour's remote presence solution makes it possible to visit a facility or job site without traveling. Combining full-motion 360° capture with real-time communication, Imeve enables remote inspections, marketing tours, trainings and more - saving time and money while keeping personnel safe.
- AnimechAnimechAnimech combines engineering expertise and design excellence to create world leading visualization tools. Whether it be CPQ, interactive manuals or end customer product configuration.
- TalespinTalespinTalespin is an immersive (VR, AR, MR) technology company on a mission to change the way the world works. They’re a team of artists, game developers, engineers, and scientists that is enabling companies to more effectively educate, train, and empower their workforces.
- NormativeNormativeNormative is the only software capable of assessing a company’s social and environmental impact automatically by analysing its purchases, using artificial intelligence combined with the world's largest sustainability research database.
- EmitwiseEmitwiseEmitwise’s unique AI technology empowers companies to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint across their operations and supply chain, future-proofing businesses for a zero-carbon world.
- RvoltRvoltRvolt enables the smart home through the gamification of energy demand. Rvolt helps users to reduce their carbon footprint while earning rewards. It is SaaS company building an intelligence platform to understand smart meter data and build value-added services on top of it.
- 7bridges7bridges7bridges' mission is to help companies achieve optimal logistics efficiency through cutting edge, data driven AI tools and an open ecosystem of logistics providers.
- LearningPalLearningPalLearningPal’s AI-based enterprise solution has built-in feedback mechanism to ensure model improves continuously. It digitizes countless paper documents to well-structured data swiftly and accurately. Our solution can recognize both handwritten and machine printed characters.
- SlipRoboticsSlipRoboticsA stealth mode startup using robotic solutions to improve operating efficiency in warehousing and logistics.
- ZapataZapataOur scientists help industry-leading companies understand — and capitalize on — the capabilities of quantum computing today, and the possibilities of quantum computing tomorrow. With Fortune 100 and Global 1000 companies, we are developing solutions for a wide range of industries including chemistry, logistics, finance, oil and gas, aviation, pharmaceuticals and materials. Zapata's quantum platform Orquestra(R) combines a powerful software platform and quantum algorithm libraries to deliver real-world advances in computational power for applications — particularly in chemistry, machine learning, and optimization. Orquestra enables users to compose quantum workflows and orchestrate their execution across classical and quantum technologies.
- Growth AcademyGrowth AcademyDigital assessment tool for reskilling and upskilling process.
- ProcurosProcurosAt Procuros, we rethink the way companies connect to their trade partners: A single integration with our platform empowers our customers to instantly connect to all their partners’ ERP systems and supplier portals. This way, their sales teams can focus on solving complex problems, instead of doing manual data entry.
- Infinite MobilityInfinite MobilitySolar Electric Vehicles for Urban Mobility.
- Breeze TechnologiesBreeze TechnologiesWe're Breeze Technologies. We are an industry leader in air quality sensors, data and analytics.
- UserlaneUserlaneUserlane provides a user-centric approach to digital adoption. From software rollouts to onboarding, ongoing employee training, and customer support, Userlane helps enterprises increase software acceptance and simplify and automate processes.
- F-DronesF-DronesF-drones’ vision is a world where maritime logistics is more efficient and sustainable. We develop and operate proprietary aerial delivery drones, which can ultimately deliver 100kg loads over 100km, to ships and offshore platforms. F-drones is the first company in the world to provide 24-hour commercial beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) drone deliveries.
- PrewavePrewavePrewave is a data analytics startup specializing in the prediction of supply chain risks from social media data.
- XOSIGHT B.VXOSIGHT B.VWe automate inventory counting in warehouses with drones and AI Companies can save valuable time and costs by adopting automated inventory management in their warehouses. Instead of tedious manual counting our highly automated system is capable of performing inventory checks with a push of a button, requiring minimal user input.
- BitRipBitRipScannable tape embeds digital messages in physical locations, allowing workers to communicate across space and time.
- DRONAMICSDRONAMICSDRONAMICS is developing the world-leading cargo UAV "The Black Swan" - a revolutionary fixed-wing unmanned aircraft that can transport 350 kg at a distance of 2,500 km cheaper than any aircraft in existence.
- DorabotDorabotDorabot develops automated warehouse solutions using cutting-edge AI and robotics, including computer vision, motion planning, mobility and deep learning, etc. Covering automation solutions such as induction, sorting, transportation and loading for logistics, express, e-commerce, seaports, airports, manufacturing and other scenarios. Our systems pick, place, load, sort, and transport items of various shapes and sizes using cutting-edge deep learning, motion planning, grasp planning, navigation, and SLAM technologies. Dorabot employs engineers and business professionals from over 10 different countries, and united by our boundless drive to create, learn, share, and grow.
- VerityVerityVerity is the global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems and a leading provider of drone failsafe technology. Founded in 2014, Verity's drones have completed more than 250,000 autonomous flights safely above people, in more than 100 facilities in 20 countries worldwide.
Our focus areas include:
- Supply Chain Digitization
- A.I. & Machine Learning
- Last Mile Delivery
- Warehouse Automation
- Predictive Maintenance
- Urban Logistics
- Smart Cities
- Track & Trace
- IoT Sensors
Supply Chain & Logistics in Silicon Valley
Learn more about our program in Silicon Valley where we connect some of the largest corporations to the world's best startups.