Based out of Hamburg, one of the most important global trading hubs, our goal is to change the world of Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail, Sustainability, and Smart Cities by working with the best startups, digitally-driven corporations, and forward-thinking government agencies.
The Success Story of DSV & Tive
By partnering with an external provider, DSV wanted to provide better shipment visibility to their clients, by tagging and tracking shipments.
The chosen solution would have to be integrated with their core business and systems, and they needed a device that could withstand different temperatures, altitudes, and modes of transport.
Find out how they worked together.
Meet our Startups.
- ArrivalArrivalArrival is a technology company, that creates Generation 2 Electric Vehicles. They are devices on wheels that outperform legacy technology to deliver an experience like no other, but are priced the same as fossil fuel equivalents.
- ClickLogClickLogClicklog optimally plans for loading cargo to trucks. Its solutions streamline the loading / unloading process, control & increase speed while dramatically reducing human errors.
- MysupplyMysupplymysupply automates your entire tender process by speeding up the supplier search, evaluating offers easily and negotiating automatically with the help of our system intelligence
- NatixNatixNATIX provides video analytics solutions for smart cities enabling them to identify city-related events (e.g. traffic, crowd, crime, etc.) and trigger corresponding actions (alarms, controls, reports).
- Waku RoboticsWaku RoboticsWAKU is making mobile robots very accessible by offering a pay-as-you-go rental solution, supported by independent consulting and a network of integration and servicing partners.
- Tsuru RoboticsTsuru RoboticsTsuru Robotics develops and deploys novel robotic systems with focus on flying robots, highly-integrated control modules and micro miniature industrial electronics.
- AvatourAvatourAvatour's remote presence solution makes it possible to visit a facility or job site without traveling. Combining full-motion 360° capture with real-time communication, Imeve enables remote inspections, marketing tours, trainings and more - saving time and money while keeping personnel safe.
- Tive Inc.Tive Inc.Tive offers cellular trackers and a cloud-based software platform that enables real-time visibility into user shipment's location and condition, from end to end.
- AnimechAnimechAnimech combines engineering expertise and design excellence to create world leading visualization tools. Whether it be CPQ, interactive manuals or end customer product configuration.
- TalespinTalespinTalespin is an immersive (VR, AR, MR) technology company on a mission to change the way the world works. They’re a team of artists, game developers, engineers, and scientists that is enabling companies to more effectively educate, train, and empower their workforces.
- NormativeNormativeNormative is the only software capable of assessing a company’s social and environmental impact automatically by analysing its purchases, using artificial intelligence combined with the world's largest sustainability research database.
- EmitwiseEmitwiseEmitwise’s unique AI technology empowers companies to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint across their operations and supply chain, future-proofing businesses for a zero-carbon world.
- RvoltRvoltRvolt enables the smart home through the gamification of energy demand. Rvolt helps users to reduce their carbon footprint while earning rewards. It is SaaS company building an intelligence platform to understand smart meter data and build value-added services on top of it.
- 7bridges7bridges7bridges' mission is to help companies achieve optimal logistics efficiency through cutting edge, data driven AI tools and an open ecosystem of logistics providers.
- LearningPalLearningPalLearningPal’s AI-based enterprise solution has built-in feedback mechanism to ensure model improves continuously. It digitizes countless paper documents to well-structured data swiftly and accurately. Our solution can recognize both handwritten and machine printed characters.
Our focus areas include:
- Supply Chain Digitization
- A.I. & Machine Learning
- Last Mile Delivery
- Warehouse Automation
- Predictive Maintenance
- Urban Logistics
- Smart Cities
- Track & Trace
- IoT Sensors
Supply Chain & Logistics in Silicon Valley
Learn more about our program in Silicon Valley where we connect some of the largest corporations to the world's best startups.