Welcome to Fintech Europe Expo 2021 Day 2
Did you miss Day 1?
The power of Technology in times of change for Financial Institutions
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its strengths in a Corporate Bank newly created in 2019, a leading Private Bank, a focused investment bank and in asset management
In this session, Saeed Amidi will sit down with Bernd Leukert, Deutsche Bank Chief Technology, Data and Innovation Officer. They will discuss the current situation and the future of the digital strategy of the bank, partnerships and the landscape in the era of COVID-19.
- NectNectThe company behind the worldwide best rated Remote Identity Verification
- SonectSonectSonect creates virtual ATMs. Their app enables consumers to withdraw cash from any merchant. Sonect’s ATM-as-a-service reduces costs, increases customer engagement and provides new revenue streams.
- AAZZURAAZZURAAZZUR enables the open banking revolution. We help banks, insurance and fintechs to build and connect new and innovative services like connecting LEGO blocks. It is smarter, faster and more flexible than building everything from scratch.
- StarmindStarmindUnlocks employees’ collective intelligence and expertise to supercharge productivity, innovation and career development.
- ZecOpsZecOpsZecOps, Inc. Automates Threat Analysis at scale. Based in San Francisco/Tel Aviv, ZecOps is a cybersecurity firm that transforms the way corporations deal with the mounting number of cyber attacks with limited resources. With the combination of ZecOps Automated-Threat-Analysis (ATA), Reverse Bounty and Actionable Threat Intelligence, ZecOps enables the organization to boost SOC productivity while reducing TCO on data acquisition, analysis, headcount, and traditional security services.
- Keyless TechnologyKeyless TechnologyKeyless Technology is a deeptech, cybersecurity company building the world's first privacy-preserving biometric authentication and personal identity management platform.
- OceanisOceanisOceanis is an end-to-end shipping finance platform where ship-owners and debt providers are connected in a new digital way
- SkenarioLabsSkenarioLabsAutomatic valuation and risk assessment for all property asset classes
- OperOperA technology solution that enables lenders to create world-class digital credit experiences.
- NeuroprofilerNeuroprofilerNeuroprofiler is a MiFIDII/LSFin behavioral finance game to make suitable financial recommendations and predict client's behaviors
- VizolutionVizolutionVizolution is a CX tech platform that helps enterprises transform complex customer journeys, by replicating the qualities of face-to-face interactions remotely in their digital channels
- SubaioSubaioSubaio gives your bank customers control of their subscriptions
- MoxtraMoxtraMoxtra, created by the founders of WebEx, provides an omni-channel customer engagement platform for financial services companies. With Moxtra, banks can deliver a customer-centric, digital branch experience to help attract, engage, and retain today’s banking customers.
- Envio SystemsEnvio SystemsEnvio develops cloud-based building technologies to affordably transform existing commercial buildings into smart ones without any disruption to infrastructure.
- DelioDelioDelio places highly configurable, white-labelled technology in the hands of the world’s most respected financial institutions to create, scale and streamline their end-to-end private investment propositions.
- CARTOCARTOPredict through location. CARTO is a platform that turns spatial data into better business decisions, for use cases such as geomarketing, optimisation of delivery routes and strategic store placements.
- ABAKAABAKACutting-edge enterprise platform powered by Artificial Intelligence enabling financial institutions to build digital retirement & savings solutions. Engage your customers with hyper personalised nudges and conversational AI.
- SESAMmSESAMmSESAMm is an innovative FinTech company specializing in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Asset Management.
- 15:00 - 15.30Fintech Europe EXPO powered by Plug and Play Day I – Grand Opening Ceremony
- 15:30 - 16:00[Keynote] Personalized Advertising in a Privacy-First World. (David Dommel, Facebook)
- 16:00 - 16:20[Report] Mastering the digital advantage in transforming customer experience
- 16:20 - 16:50[Panel] Perfecting the Customer Journey in Financial Services
- 16:50 - 17:25[Fireside Chat] The power of Technology in times of change for Financial Institutions (Saeed Amidi, Bernd Leukert)
- 17:25 - 17:55[Panel] Exploring the impact of Fintechs on Wealth & Asset Management
- 17:55 - 18:15[Report] Big Data and AI: Wealth and Asset management in an increasingly digitized world
- 18:15 - 18:45[Keynote] Wealth & Asset Management (Christian Machts)
- 18:45 - 19:05[Report] Infrastructure development and ESG: How corporate banks arm themselves with the help of Fintechs
- 19:05 - 19:40[Panel] Building the corporate bank of the future: Now or never
- 19:40 - 20:10[Panel] "Diversity and inclusion: Making diversity a reality"
- 20:10 - 20:15Closing
- 14:00 - 14:25Fintech EXPO powered by Plug and Play Day 2 – Opening Ceremony
- 14:25 - 14:40[Keynote] Deutsche Bank API Offensive - Overview (William Powell, Thorsten Grünheit)
- 14:40 - 15:00[Keynote] Deutsche Bank Deep Dive - Developer Portal (Johannes Felten, Gunnar Stamer)
- 15:00 - 15:10[Fireside Chat] Deutsche Bank API Partnerships - Success Story (Joris Hensen, Benjamin Michel)
- 15:10 - 15:20[Report] A closer look into the future of Real Estate
- 15:20 - 15:50[Panel] Digitalization: Who is driving innovation?"
- 15:50 - 16:25[Panel] Innovation of payment and money in the digital age
- 16:25 - 16:45[Report] Cybersecurity and knowledge management within Enterprise Tech
- 16:45 - 17:00[Keynote] Digital Payment in Europe (Torsten Hagen Jorgensen)
- 17:00 - 17:30[Panel] Disrupting banking and payments from within
- 17:30 - 17:50[Report] From optional to essential: the role of financial institutions in fighting climate change
- 17:50 - 18:20[Panel] Sustainability: The new battleground for Financial Services
- 18:20 - 18:50[Panel] Delivering a seamless Customer Experience in Financial Services
- 18:50 - 19:05[Report] The next generation of digital lending services
- 19:05 - 19:40[Panel] "The future of Banking: Tomorrow will be different"
- 19:40 - 20:00Closing: Music & Drinks
Frankfurt is the center of Europe's financial system, our goal is to create the ultimate multi-corporate Fintech innovation platform.