Welcome to Fintech Europe Expo 2021 Day 2
Did you miss Day 1?
9 Fintech Focus Areas
Wealth & Asset Management
Future of banking
Meet our Speakers
Dr. Jörg Kukies
State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance
Mayor and Treasurer, City of Frankfurt am Main
Prof. Joachim Wuermeling
Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
CEO & Founder, Plug and Play Tech Center
COO, Europe, Railsbank
Managing Director, COO Central IPB, Deutsche Bank
Head of Corporate Banking Products and Member of the Executive Committee, NIBC
Director Fintech Europe, Plug and Play Tech Center
Founder, Vantik GmbH
CEO - Founder, Vybe
Tony Bach Christensen
Director of Strategic Partnerships, Issuer & eSecurity Services, Nets Group
Juergen von der Lehr
Head of Daily Banking & Payments, ING Germany
Asia Production Editor, Thomson Reuters
Fintech Correspondent, Sifted
Publisher and Owner, The Paypers
Head of Sustainability, ING Bank NV
Financial Reporter, Wall Street Journal
Diversity & Inclusion Reporter, Forbes
Director of Global Corporate Communications , Delivery Hero
Head of Corporate Sustainability, HSBC Deutschland
Founder and Co-Lead, Deutsche Bank API Program
Member of the Management Board and Chief Digitalisation Officer (CDO), PATRIZIA AG
Dr. Jörg Howein
Chief Product Officer, Solarisbank
Raissa Abou Nouh
Head of Digital Payments, Elo
Partner and Head Financial Services Germany and Austria, Oliver Wyman's
Head of Sustainable Business Germany, BNP Paribas
Head Of Research And Development, Tatra Banka
Managing Director, Wholesale Asset Management DACH Region & Head of Innovation Strategy and Fintech Europe, Fidelity International
Head of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances, Nexi
Managing Director, Frankfurt Main Finance e.V.
Co-Founder & Managing Director, Ratepay
CEO and Co-Founder, AAZZUR
COO/ CFO and Co-Founder, AAZZUUR
Product Manager, AAZZUR
Head of Digitalization pbb, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
Chief Growth Officer, N26
Director Corporate Development & Digitalization, Helaba Digital GmbH
Vice President, Development and Infrastructure Support, JCB International (Europe)
Benny Bennet Jürgens
CEO and Founder, Nect GmbH
Chief Commercial Officer, Subaio
Senior Vice President Open Banking, Mastercard
FinTech Lead DACH, Facebook
Business Developer, Samsung Electronics GmbH
Torsten Hagen Jørgensen
CEO of Issuer Services, Nets group
Managing Director Immobilienakademie, Universitat Regensburg
Managing Partner, Oceanis GmbH
Chief Product Officer, IeS, Nets Group
VP Account Management Services, Nets Group
Jeppe Kirkegaard Folling
VP Risk Management Solutions, Nets group
Chief Executive Guru, Finanzguru
VP, Processing Services, Nets Group
Communication and Events Manager, Deutsche Bank
Head of product management - API Program, Deutsche Bank
New Digital Ecosystem, Deutsche Bank
Engineer API Program, Deutsche Bank
Startup Coordinator & Relationship Manager Corporates Germany, Deutsche Bank
Deputy WEU Leader E2E Current Accounts, First Vice President at Unicredit
Head of the Consumer Business Germany, American Express
CDO Global Real Estate, Credit Suisse
Chief Operating Officer, Credit Kudos
Nikhita S. Iyar
Business Strategy, Moxtra
Global Head of Responsible Investment at Aberdeen Standard Investments
Senior Business Development Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The power of Technology in times of change for Financial Institutions
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its strengths in a Corporate Bank newly created in 2019, a leading Private Bank, a focused investment bank and in asset management
In this session, Saeed Amidi will sit down with Bernd Leukert, Deutsche Bank Chief Technology, Data and Innovation Officer. They will discuss the current situation and the future of the digital strategy of the bank, partnerships and the landscape in the era of COVID-19.
- NectNectThe company behind the worldwide best rated Remote Identity Verification
- AAZZURAAZZURAAZZUR enables the open banking revolution. We help banks, insurance and fintechs to build and connect new and innovative services like connecting LEGO blocks. It is smarter, faster and more flexible than building everything from scratch.
- StarmindStarmindUnlocks employees’ collective intelligence and expertise to supercharge productivity, innovation and career development.
- ZecOpsZecOpsZecOps, Inc. Automates Threat Analysis at scale. Based in San Francisco/Tel Aviv, ZecOps is a cybersecurity firm that transforms the way corporations deal with the mounting number of cyber attacks with limited resources. With the combination of ZecOps Automated-Threat-Analysis (ATA), Reverse Bounty and Actionable Threat Intelligence, ZecOps enables the organization to boost SOC productivity while reducing TCO on data acquisition, analysis, headcount, and traditional security services.
- Keyless TechnologyKeyless TechnologyKeyless Technology is a deeptech, cybersecurity company building the world's first privacy-preserving biometric authentication and personal identity management platform.
- OceanisOceanisOceanis is an end-to-end shipping finance platform where ship-owners and debt providers are connected in a new digital way
- SkenarioLabsSkenarioLabsAutomatic valuation and risk assessment for all property asset classes
- OperOperA technology solution that enables lenders to create world-class digital credit experiences.
- NeuroprofilerNeuroprofilerNeuroprofiler is a MiFIDII/LSFin behavioral finance game to make suitable financial recommendations and predict client's behaviors
- VizolutionVizolutionVizolution is a CX tech platform that helps enterprises transform complex customer journeys, by replicating the qualities of face-to-face interactions remotely in their digital channels
- SubaioSubaioSubaio gives your bank customers control of their subscriptions
- MoxtraMoxtraMoxtra, created by the founders of WebEx, provides an omni-channel customer engagement platform for financial services companies. With Moxtra, banks can deliver a customer-centric, digital branch experience to help attract, engage, and retain today’s banking customers.
- DelioDelioDelio places highly configurable, white-labelled technology in the hands of the world’s most respected financial institutions to create, scale and streamline their end-to-end private investment propositions.
- CARTOCARTOPredict through location. CARTO is a platform that turns spatial data into better business decisions, for use cases such as geomarketing, optimisation of delivery routes and strategic store placements.
- ABAKAABAKACutting-edge enterprise platform powered by Artificial Intelligence enabling financial institutions to build digital retirement & savings solutions. Engage your customers with hyper personalised nudges and conversational AI.
- SESAMmSESAMmSESAMm is an innovative FinTech company specializing in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Asset Management.
- SONECTSONECTSONECT enables every shop in the neighborhood to act as a “virtual ATM” using just a smartphone or its POS-system. It democratizes the process of cash distribution in order to reduce the “cost of cash”.SONECT is a location-based matchmaking platform that connects those who want to withdraw cash with those who want to deposit cash – typically a local shop owner. It builds a community around local businesses and helps them generate physical leads.Using SONECT:• local shops will not only have less cash to manage at the end of the day but also earn a commission & attract new customers by offering a new service and having access to an additional marketing channel• individuals can avoid an extra trip to the ATM and withdraw money without fees at the click of a button – wherever they are: in a restaurant, a bar, their favorite local shop, …• banks can reduce ATM operation costs & complement their ATM network – or even enter new markets without investing significant capital.
- 15:00 - 15.30Fintech Europe EXPO powered by Plug and Play Day I – Grand Opening Ceremony
- 15:30 - 16:00[Keynote] Personalized Advertising in a Privacy-First World. (David Dommel, Facebook)
- 16:00 - 16:20[Report] Mastering the digital advantage in transforming customer experience
- 16:20 - 16:50[Panel] Perfecting the Customer Journey in Financial Services
- 16:50 - 17:25[Fireside Chat] The power of Technology in times of change for Financial Institutions (Saeed Amidi, Bernd Leukert)
- 17:25 - 17:55[Panel] Exploring the impact of Fintechs on Wealth & Asset Management
- 17:55 - 18:15[Report] Big Data and AI: Wealth and Asset management in an increasingly digitized world
- 18:15 - 18:45[Keynote] Wealth & Asset Management (Christian Machts)
- 18:45 - 19:05[Report] Infrastructure development and ESG: How corporate banks arm themselves with the help of Fintechs
- 19:05 - 19:40[Panel] Building the corporate bank of the future: Now or never
- 19:40 - 20:10[Panel] "Diversity and inclusion: Making diversity a reality"
- 20:10 - 20:15Closing
- 14:00 - 14:25Fintech EXPO powered by Plug and Play Day 2 – Opening Ceremony
- 14:25 - 14:40[Keynote] Deutsche Bank API Offensive - Overview (William Powell, Thorsten Grünheit)
- 14:40 - 15:00[Keynote] Deutsche Bank Deep Dive - Developer Portal (Johannes Felten, Gunnar Stamer)
- 15:00 - 15:10[Fireside Chat] Deutsche Bank API Partnerships - Success Story (Joris Hensen, Benjamin Michel)
- 15:10 - 15:20[Report] A closer look into the future of Real Estate
- 15:20 - 15:50[Panel] Digitalization: Who is driving innovation?"
- 15:50 - 16:25[Panel] Innovation of payment and money in the digital age
- 16:25 - 16:45[Report] Cybersecurity and knowledge management within Enterprise Tech
- 16:45 - 17:00[Keynote] Digital Payment in Europe (Torsten Hagen Jorgensen)
- 17:00 - 17:30[Panel] Disrupting banking and payments from within
- 17:30 - 17:50[Report] From optional to essential: the role of financial institutions in fighting climate change
- 17:50 - 18:20[Panel] Sustainability: The new battleground for Financial Services
- 18:20 - 18:50[Panel] Delivering a seamless Customer Experience in Financial Services
- 18:50 - 19:05[Report] The next generation of digital lending services
- 19:05 - 19:40[Panel] "The future of Banking: Tomorrow will be different"
- 19:40 - 20:00Closing: Music & Drinks
Frankfurt is the center of Europe's financial system, our goal is to create the ultimate multi-corporate Fintech innovation platform.