The Future of Work is a theory, practice, art, and science that affects every company in every industry around the world. How, where, and by whom work gets done is changing, and the organizations that will be thriving in 20 years are the organizations embracing this shift. The digital transformation needed from every company in management, IT, talent, corporate governance, sales and marketing, and more will be discussed and debated during this half-day, startup-heavy, innovation day.
- 3:00-3:15Opening Remarks by Saeed Amidi
- 3:15 - 3:30Case Study: How to Bring Innovation to Your Corporation?
- 3:30 - 4:00Startup Presentations: Enterprise Innovation I
- 4:00 - 4:15Break
- 4:15 - 4:45Panel Discussion: Future of Work
- 4:45 - 5:15Startup Presentations: Enterprise Innovation II
- 5:15 - 5:20Closing Remarks
- 5:20 - 7:00Reception & Networking
Saeed AmidiCEO & Founder, Plug and Play Tech Center
Linda McHughChief Human Resource Officer, Cleveland Clinic
Harsha JalihalVP HR - Future of Work On Secondment to World Economic Forum, Unilever
Connie WeismanCo-Founder, Plug and Play Cleveland; Director, Plug and Play Enterprise 2.0
Nicolas ChowVentures Associate, Plug and Play Enterprise 2.0