Join us for the EXPO Day of STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug and Play and explore the results of Europe’s biggest innovation platform in Stuttgart.
We are proud to exclusively showcase 31 startups of Program #4 and their results of 100 days working with our partner Daimler, HPE, DXC Technology, Porsche, BASF, ZF Friedrichshafen, DPDHL; Murata, HELLA, BENTELER, The Linde Group, AGC Glass, Wieland, PostNL, and Jardine Matheson.
Be prepared for a deep dive into open innovation, a cultural change accompanied and to the innovative technologies “Vehicle Tech and Services“, „Smart Material and Sensors“, "AI, Blockchain and Big Data” and “Industry 4.0 & Supply Chain Logistics“. The event will be moderated by Sarah Harman and we are excited to announce Jeff Burton, Co-founder of Electronic Arts & CEO of Woodside Creek, Dr. Nicole Hoffmeister-Kraut, Minister of Economic Affairs, Labour & Housing for the State Baden Wuerttemberg and Allison Arieff, Contributing Columnist at The New York Times & Editorial Director at SPUR as our speaker.
- 13:30 – 14:30Registration: Startup Tech Fair & Networking
- 14:30 – 15.25EXPO Day Opening Ceremony
- 15:25 – 15:55Pitches: AI / Blockchain / Big Data
- 15:55 – 16:25Pitches: Smart Materials & Sensors
- 16:25 – 16:55Break: Startup Tech Fair & Networking
- 16:55 – 17:30Breakout Session
- 17:30 – 17:55Pitches: Vehicle Tech & Services
- 17:55 – 18:20Pitches: Industry 4.0 & Supply Chain Logistics
- 18:20 – 18:30EXPO Day Closing Ceremony
- 18:30 – 21:00Startup Tech Fair, Networking, Dinner & Drinks