Plug and Play Hamburg is hosting its inaugural Selection Day on October 1st and you are invited!
After a successful Soft Launch with Michael Westhagemann, Hamburg’s Senator of Economy, Transport & Innovation, Saeed Amidi, Plug and Play Founder & CEO, and over 280 guests on June 18th, we are excited to kick off the first Plug and Play Hamburg program with a Selection Day and Official Launch event on the first day of 2019’s fourth quarter.
We are looking forward to welcome 150 invite-only guests, 20+ startups and dozens of corporations, with a special keynote by one of Germany’s logistics and digitization thought-leaders, Markus Sontheimer, DB Schenker’s CIO/CDO & Member of the Board.
See everything that happened at the Soft Launch Event
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AMCoffee & Registration
- 11:00 AM - 01:00 PMWelcome and Startup Pitches
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PMLunch & Networking
- 02:00 PM – 03:30 PMCorporate Roundtable
- 03:30 PM – 04:00 PMCoffee & Networking
- 04:00 PM – 04:20 PMRemarks by Saeed Amidi, Founder & CEO, Plug and Play
- 04:20 PM – 04:30 PMNew Partner Announcement
- 04:30 PM – 04:40 PMStartup Pitch
- 04:40 PM – 05:20 PMKeynote by Markus Sontheimer, CIO/CDO & Member of the Board, DB Schenker
- 05:20 PM – 05:30 PMStartup Pitch
- 05:30 PM – 06:00 PMC-Level Panel
- 06:00 PM – 08:00 PMClosing & Networking
Saeed AmidiPlug And Play Tech Center
Markus SontheimerDB Schenker