On October 22, 2019, Plug and Play Cleveland is teaming up with Cleveland Clinic's Medical Innovation Summit to bring you real-world examples of open innovation in a hospital setting.
Our Expo will showcase global startups making strides with pilot engagements inside Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals. Partners Philips, Einstein Hospitals, JumpStart and other experts will share health innovation insight. The startups, partners and global healthcare experts will cover the elements of successful open innovation, including how problem statements and innovation needs are defined and hospitals overcome challenges working with startups to achieve early results and success.
- 1:30 PM - 2:00 PMRegistration
- 2:00 PM - 2:05 PMWelcome by Plug and Play Cleveland
- 2:05 PM - 2:25 PMFireside Chat: Brian Donley, M.D., CEO Cleveland Clinic London
- 2:30 PM - 3:00 PMStartup Pitches Group I
- 3:00 PM - 3:10 PMBreak
- 3:10 PM - 3:25 PMFeatured Panelists: Mary Curran, Executive Director, Center for Design, Cleveland Clinic and Robert K. Eardley, Chief Information Officer, University Hospitals
- 3:25 PM - 4:00 PMStartup Pitches: Group II
- 4:00 PM - 4:05 PMClosing Remarks
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PMMedical Innovation Summit Happy Hour
Brian G. Donley, M.D.Chief Executive Officer of Cleveland Clinic London
Mary Curran, Executive Director, Center for DesignCleveland Clinic
Robert K. Eardley, Chief Information OfficerUniversity Hospitals Health System