PlatON is designed to be the next generation data sharing platform that features verifiable and privacy preserving computation. Data sharing is expensive and often hindered by regulations like GDPR. Using multiparty computation (MPC), the new platform will release the power of data that is currently locked in silos and insufficiently utilized. Allowing different entities to share their data in collaboratively computation without exposing any details will reduce cost significantly and comply to the regulations and rules of data privacy.
Founded by a team of experts in cryptography and blockchain, PlatON Network has been under development for two years. The project is one of the very few companies that practically implemented privacy preserving computation for real world applications. A two-party MPC platform has been opened to the public to test the product in Aug 2018. In addition, an underlying blockchain is being built and tested currently as the contract and settlement layer to further facilitate entities to engage in such data collaboration.
- 2:00-2:30 pmWelcome and Introduction
- 2:40-3:00 pmIntroduction of PlatON Testnet: Baleyworld
- 3:00-3:10 pmIntroduction of Plug and Play Global Business
- 3:10-3:30 pmHarness the Power of Data
- 3:30-3:40 pmLaunch of PlatON Ecosystem Token Fund
- 3:40-4:00 pmTea Break
- 4:00-5:00 pmRound Table Discussion: Adoption of Privacy-preserving Computation in Blockchain