Northwest Arkansas has long been a leader in supply chain management and innovation, making it an ideal home for the Plug and Play NWA Supply Chain Program. Our program is designed to reflect our vision of accelerating technology adoption by bringing together innovators and industry leading companies.
Plug and Play is continuing to adapt the way we connect startups to our corporate partners as it's even more important now to accelerate supply chain innovation to keep products moving efficiently around the world. Over the past few months, we have worked hard with thirteen of the best and brightest startups that joined the third cohort of the platform to engage and explore their technology areas with our Corporate Partners, VC partners, and Industry Experts.
- 10:00 - 10:05 AM:Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 10:05 - 10:20 AM:Plug and Play Remarks
- 10:20 - 10:45 AM:Simulation Panel with Georgia-Pacific
- 10:45 - 11:10 AM:Digital Workforce Panel with Tyson Foods
- 11:10 - 11:30 AM:Networking on Remo Virtual Tables
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM:Shipping Panel with J.B. Hunt
- 12:00 - 12:25 PM:Robotics Panel with Walmart
- 12:25 - 1:00 PM:Closing Remarks & Networking on Remo Virtual Tables