Northwest Arkansas has long been a leader in supply chain management and innovation, making it an ideal home for the Plug and Play NWA Supply Chain Program. Our program is designed to reflect our vision of bringing together innovators and companies so that we can help revolutionary new ideas grow.
Over the last few months, we have worked hard with thirteen of the best and brightest startups that joined the second cohort of the platform and have accomplished great things with our Corporate Partners, VC partners, and Industry Experts.
- 10:00 - 10:10 AM:Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 10:10 - 10:25 AM:Community Partner Panel
- 10:25 - 10:50 AM:Transportation Panel with J.B. Hunt - Startups: Baton, KlearNow, Optimal Dynamics & Ottopia Tech
- 10:50 - 11:15 AM:AI/ML Panel with Tyson Foods - Startups: Automation Hero, Commerce.ai & Senseye
- 11:15 - 11:30 AM:Networking on Remo Virtual Tables
- 11:30 - 11:55 AM:Master Data with Georgia-Pacific - Startups: Cloudleaf, Orderful & Specright
- 11:55 - 12:20 PM:Warehousing Panel with Walmart - Startups: Qboid, SVT Robotics & Verve
- 12:20 - 12:45 PM:Closing Remarks and Networking on Virtual Remo Tables