Join us for the very first edition of Plug and Play Morocco Expo Day, a wrap on the first acceleration program held in Morocco featuring over 16 startups selected in Batch 1. Highlighting the efforts and growth of our teams and partners in collaboration with OCP group and the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University, Expo day is a networking opportunity connecting local leading corporations, key government entities and investors with our first batch.
Featuring enriching panels on the investment ecosystem in Morocco & Africa and related policy regulations, through the voices of key African and Moroccan experts in the investment and entrepreneurial fields. Hosted by Jonathan Reichenal, ex-CIO at the city of Palo Alto and writer of best-seller Smart Cities for Dummies, joining us from Silicon Valley to toast to the successful completion of Plug and Play Morocco’s first acceleration batch.
- 2:30 - 3:00 PMWelcome and Opening Remarks
- 3:00 - 3:40 PMStartup Pitches - Round 1
- 3:40 - 4:30 PMPanel Discussion 1 - Startup Investments in Morocco and Africa
- 4:30 - 4:40 PMBreak
- 4:40 - 5:20 PMStartup Pitches - Round 2
- 5:20 - 6:20 PMPanel Discussion 2 - Policy Regulation for Small Businesses in Morocco
- 6:20 - 6:30 PMBreak
- 6:30 - 7:10 PMStartup Pitches - Round 3
- 7:10 - 7:30 PMClosing Remarks, Investment Annoucements & Farewell