Join us to mark the first year of the Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator, as we host our exclusive inaugural showcase event at the Barbican in London. The Showcase will bring together key players in the global Safetytech ecosystem, including critical infrastructure industry leaders, press, Venture Capitalists, and entrepreneurs. The Safety Accelerator is a joint initiative between Lloyd’s Register and Lloyd’s Register Foundation in partnership with Plug and Play and brings together corporates and startups to accelerate the adoption of digital technology for safety and risk.
The event will feature current and completed pilot projects from the programme, as they present their one-of-a-kind solutions, trialled in real-world pilots across critical infrastructure industries. Attendees will be able to learn from and take part in an open dialogue with startups and industry leaders, amongst an expert marine & offshore, energy, supply chain, technology and media audience. The event will include presentations from project partners, exclusive market insight, technology demos, and powerful networking opportunities.
This event is free to attend but you must register in advance. Places are limited so register asap to avoid disappointment.
- 12:00-13:00Registration and lunch
- 13:00-13:10Welcome Address
- 13:10-13:20Introduction by Lloyd’s Register
- 13:20-13:30Discover the Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator
- 13:30-14:10Startup pitches
- 14:10-14:40Networking break
- 14:40-14:55LR Aurora Showcase
- 14:55-15:25Startup pitches
- 15:25-16:10Panel discussion
- 16:10-16:25Keynote: Plug and Play Tech Centre
- 16:25-16:30Closing Remarks
- 16:30-18:00Networking reception and expo