The life insurance market is often undervalued despite the large portion of GDP that pension and saving assets represent. There are huge amounts of opportunities within this area and we have seen a rise of companies offering solutions to allow for a more attractive life insurance and pension market.
In this webinar, we will covering innovations around 3 aspects under the Life, Savings & Pensions space.
Micro Savings: The younger generation wishes to save money without drastic changes to their lifestyle, which results in prioritizing short-term spending over long-term saving. One approach to address this behavior is micro savings, which reflects the change from a systematic saving approach (pension) to a more dynamic one for short term goals.
Pensions (Personal & Auto Enrollment): The retirement market has evolved over the years. As we begin to see the rise of the gig economy, the need to be proactive in financial planning only increases. Technological advancements & change in regulations have created a flourishing environment for pension innovations.
Life Insurance: The life insurance industry remained constant over the years despite the evolving risk landscape. New and more agile entrants are leaving their footprint with innovative and unique solutions to provide answers to changing customer expectations.
- 01:00-01:10 pm:Opening Remarks
- 01:10–01:20 pm:Fireside Chat
- 01:20–01:55 pm:Startup Pitches
- 01:55–02:05 pm:Networking Break
- 02:05-02:15 pm:Fireside Chat
- 02:15–02:50 pm:Startup Pitches
- 02:50–03:00 pm:Networking Break
- 03:00–03:10 pm:Fireside Chat
- 03:10–03:40 pm:Startup Pitches
- 03:40–03:45 pm:Closing Remarks
- 03:45–04:30 pm:Virtual Networking