A recap from the last event:
This event will be divided into three content blocks, each with a panel discussion/fireside chat and startup pitches related to the topic, including Future of Work, Group Benefits and Chronic Disease Management.
Future of Work
The future of work is being propelled by the changing demands of the employee and the adoption of technology across the organization. Hear how companies are rolling out employee benefits designed for the modern workforce to help attract top talent while simultaneously helping employees be productive day-to-day.
In order to retain talent, group benefits are now being redefined into new areas such as financial education, retirement planning, student debt relief, and healthy lifestyle rewards. To achieve employee wellness, employee benefits must go beyond life and health insurance policies.
Chronic Disease Management
The insurance industry has long recognized that healthy habits can have a positive impact on claims and longevity. However, for life and health insurance companies, the rise of so-called ‘lifestyle’ chronic diseases is further underlining this reality. We’ll be examining why insurers should take advantage of new digitally enabled therapeutic solutions to move beyond the wellness programs currently offered.
- 10:30-11:00Opening Keynote
- 11:00-11:35Future of Work: Panel discussion
- 11:35-12:00Future of Work: Startup pitches
- 12:00-1:00Lunch & Networking
- 1:00-1:35Group Benefits: Panel discussion
- 1:35-2:00Group Benefits: Startup pitches
- 2:15-2:50Chronic Disease Management: Panel discussion
- 2:50-3:15Chronic Disease Management: Startup pitches
- 3:15-5:00Reception & Networking