Given the demand and supply shocks experienced by Retailers, Manufacturers and Suppliers, it’s even more important now to accelerate supply chain innovation to keep products and materials moving efficiently. The Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas and Plug and Play invite you to attend a series of webinars that will focus on Leading Supply Chain Innovation.
You will hear from industry experts who will discuss how analytics impact decision making and academic research on integrating statistical forecasting with human judgement.
Premier startups will present their innovative ideas for focus areas such as emerging technologies that deliver artificial intelligence and machine learning analytics.
- 10:00 - 10:02 AM:Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 10:02 - 10:10 AM:Plug and Play Overview
- 10:10 - 10:20 AM:Supply Chain Management Research Center Overview
- 10:20 - 10:40 AM:Keynote Speaker - Mitchell Webb
- 10:40 - 11:00 AM:University of Arkansas Academic Research - Rebekah Brau
- 11:00 - 11:45 AM:Startup Pitches
- 11:45 - 11:50 AM:Closing Remarks
Mitchell WebbSr Director Walmart, Blue Yonder
Rebekah BrauAcademic Research, University of Arkansas