The emergence and adoption of InsurTech in the GCC has proven its benefits to both the insurance providers and consumers making it a profitable proposition for all the stakeholders in the sector.
Globally trends have shown an increase towards product and process simplification, automated support, and virtual intelligent assistants all of which have accelerated the move to nontraditional distribution channels.
Smart contracts developed on blockchain have also started to streamline & support the payment of claims, insurance administration, and potentially the gateway to new entrants.
Now, is the time to ask ourselves. How will the disruption of InsurTech impact the GCC citizens and residents amid a post-pandemic world where the lines between payers and providers are increasingly blurred?
Join us on June 29th for this "GCC InsurTech Trends Majlis” to gain insights from:
- Key insurance players in the GCC
- The Plug and Play InsureTech global & regional teams
- 9:20 - 9:30 AMRegistration
- 9:30 - 9:35 AMOpening Remarks by DAMAN
- 9:35 - 9:45 AMPlug and Play Abu Dhabi - Insurtech Trends Overview
- 9:45 - 10:25 AMPanel Discussion - GCC InsureTech Trends
- 10:25 - 10:30 AMClosing Remarks & Wrap Up
Frederik BisbjergExecutive Director, Digitization - Daman
Hussain DarwieshDirector of Digital Strategy & Business Development - CCHI
Joe HawayekHead of vHealth - Aetna
Nancy MouradHead of Disease Prevention & Wellbeing - MetLife