Our forth Innovation Session will tackle the challenges of sustainability and real estate with the MENA and Africa head of the Green Building Council, Mohammad Asfour. During his career, he has served as a Senior Adviser to the USAID Energy Sector Capacity Building Programme and as the Environment, Water and Energy Sector Lead at the USAID Jordan Economic Development Program. He founded the Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship, and worked on developing the concept behind El Hassan Science City. Following Mr. Asfour, two startups: Sapient and Sesso Global will pitch their solutions in Energy efficiency and Real Estate management.
- 5:00 - 5:10 PMIntroduction Plug and Play
- 5:10 - 5:30 PMKeynote - Mohammad Asfour
- 5:30 - 5:40 PMStartup Pitch - Sapient
- 5:40 - 5:50 PMStartup Pitch - Seso Global
- 5:50 - 6:00 PMQ&A Session
Mohammad AsfourWorld Building Council Director of Mena & Africa