Join us for Plug and Play’s first Hydrogen Innovation Day on September 2nd!
The event will feature Setsuo Iuchi, Senior Vice President for Chiyoda Corporation, as the keynote speaker. Mr. Iuchi will share lessons and insights from the world's first successfully executed international hydrogen supply chain project, which commenced operation on June 26th, 2020.
After the opening keynote, we will hear from three startups looking to define the future of the hydrogen economy. The session will close with an industry panel featuring Paul Bogers, Vice President - Hydrogen at Shell, and a true virtual networking experience on the brand new Remo platform.
- 09:00 - 09:10 AM:Opening Remarks
- 09:10 - 09:30 AM:Keynote by Setsuo Iuchi, Senior Vice President at Chiyoda Corp
- 09:30 - 10:00 AM:Virtual Networking
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM:Startup Pitches
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM:Hydrogen Industry Panel featuring Paul Bogers, Vice President at Shell
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM:Closing Remarks & Virtual Networking