After two months of lockdown, the retail industry is forced to adapt to a new normal as consumer attitudes, behaviors and shopping habits have changed. Moreover, while recent surveys from McKinsey state a risk of customers seeing their purchasing power drop, price, discount and stock monitoring will be key in rethinking customer experience and the distribution strategy. In addition, as price sensitivity is shifting over time,retailers need to thoroughly look at what’s happening on the competition side.
During this Lafayette Plug and Play "New Normal" Series Webinar, two of our Batch 8 startups will be presenting actionable solutions and insights through business use cases with Fnac Darty and La Compagnie du lit.
About Revenue Studio
Revenue Studio replaces Excel to optimize your digital and supply performance's analysis. They use a "business driven" AI and advanced data processing to push business opportunities in real time to each business manager in the organization.
PricingHUB’s vision is to serve (e-)retailers with best in class pricing tools to increase their profitability by delivering Dynamic Pricing capabilities and leveraging on-line data to optimize their trading objectives. Our goal is to leverage the digitalisation of the shopping experience in order to bring smart and dynamic pricing to the physical stores.
- 05:00 - 05:05 PM:Opening Remarks by Marwan El Ketroussi, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Lafayette Plug and Play
- 05:05 - 05:25 PM:"How to adapt to a “New Normal” thanks to pricing and revenue management", Jerome Laurent , co-Founder, PricingHub and Group Pricing Director, Fnac Darty
- 05:25 - 05:30 PM:Q&A Session
- 05:30 - 05:50 PM:“Supply - Digital - Retail: How to urgently avoid silos to face the crisis", Bertrand Fredenucci, CEO, Revenue Studio, Christophe Labelle, Managing Director, La Compagnie du lit
- 05:50 - 05:55 PM:Q&A Session
- 05:55 - 06:00 PM:Wrap up and Audience submitted Q&A