Plug and Play's mission is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere. We run 60+ accelerator programs annually, providing innovation to over 400 industry-leading corporations from around the world, with over 30 locations globally. We have accelerated 2,000+ companies, who have raised over $9 billion in venture funding, and are the most active VC in Silicon Valley.
We are proud to present to you our latest initiative: Plug and Play Seoul.
Please join us for our webinar on July 7th as we discuss "The Future of Social Ventures and Smart Insurance in Korea” with insights from a leading Korean university, a social impact VC, and global insurance companies.
We will also showcase the innovation of some of our most promising startups.
Fireside Chat: Social Impact Investing in Korea
- Saeed Amidi, Founder & CEO, Plug and Play
- Ji-Hwan Lee, PhD, Professor of Strategic & International Management & Director of Social Entrepreneurship MBA, KAIST College of Business
- Kyungsun Chung, Chairman, HG Initiative
Panel Discussion: The Future of Coverage through Cross-Industry Collaboration
- Dr. Choi, Nak cheon, Chief Digital Officer, KB Insurance
- Gyu-Wan Chung, Senior Vice President, Digital Strategy Division, Hyundai Insurance
- Jason Kim, General Manager & Head of Overseas business strategy, Samsung Insurance
- Tiffine Wang, Partner, MS&AD
- lgloo (formerly Axinan)
- 5:00-5:10pmOpening Remarks
- 5:10-5:30pmFireside Chat: Social Impact Investing in Korea
- 5:30-6:10pmPanel Discussion: The Future of Coverage through Cross-Industry Collaboration
- 6:10-6:40pmStartup Presentations
- 6:40-6:45pmClosing Remarks
Saeed AmidiPlug and Play
Ji-Hwan Lee, PhDKAIST College of Business
Kyungsun ChungHG Initiative
Dr. Choi, Nak CheonKB Insurance
Gyu-Wan ChungHyundai Insurance
Jason KimSamsung Insurance
Tiffine WangMS&AD Ventures