FoundHER's goal is to Find Her, and Fund Her.
This event focuses on the uniques set of challenges that women entrepreneurs face when raising money from VCs to grow their business. We will hear from industry leaders in the space and provide time for startups to pitch to receive feedback from the investors.
We are featuring panelists from an assortment of highly involved VC groups in the Bay Area with extensive experience in the space. The event will be moderated by Anna Shen.
Our Keynote speaker will be discussing her own growth as an entrepreneur, working with investors, as well as advice on the global scope of innovation and growth for startups.
Lastly, we will feature 5 startups in the fundraising stage who will be pitching their companies, as well as discussing their own journeys working with investors.
- 4.00pm - 4.30pmRegistration
- 4.30pm - 4.35pmOpening Remarks
- 4.35pm - 5:15pmKeynote with Dr. Malgorzata Wiklinska, Head of Ecosystem & Global Innovation Hubs, ZF
- 5.15pm - 5:45pmVC Panel with Rashmi Gopinath, Partner, Microsoft Ventures; Dr. Yvonne Lutsch, Investment Principal, Robert Bosch Ventures; Martina Lauchengco, Operating Partner, Costanoa Ventures, and one more panel
- 5:45pm - 6:00pmQ&A Session
- 6:00pm - 6:50pmStartup Pitches and Presentations
- 6:50pm - 9.00pmNetworking & Dinner
Dr. Malgorzata Wiklinska (Panelist)Head of Ecosystem & Global Innovation Hubs, ZF
Rashmi Gopinath (Panelist)Partner, Microsoft Ventures
Anna Shen (Moderator)Startup Advisor, Business Strategist, and Journalist, Columbia University (Moderator)
Dr. Yvonne LutschInvestment Principal, Robert Bosch Ventures
Martina LauchengcoOperating Partner, Costanoa Ventures