FoundHER's goal is to Find Her, and Fund Her.
This event focuses on the uniques set of challenges that women entrepreneurs face when raising money from VCs to grow their business. We will hear from industry leaders in the space and provide time for startups to pitch to receive feedback from the investors.
We are featuring panelists from a number of industry leaders who have extensive experience in the space. The event will be moderated by Anna Shen. Excited to announce Rashmi Gopinath as a speaker, who is a Partner at Microsoft Ventures, previously holding positions with Intel Ventures and Cloudbase.
This event is open to women and men of all professional backgrounds and ethnicities.
- 4.00pm - 4.30pmRegistration
- 4.30pm - 4.35pmOpening Remarks
- 4.35pm - 5:15pmPanel Discussion
- 5.15pm - 5:25pmAudience Q&A
- 5:25pm - 6:25pmStartup Presentations & Judge Q&A
- 6:25pm - 6:30pmClosing/Wrap Up
- 6:30pm - 8.00pmNetworking & Cocktails
Dr. Malgorzata Wiklinska (Panelist)Head of Ecosystem & Global Innovation Hubs, ZF
Rashmi Gopinath (Panelist)Partner, Microsoft Ventures
Anna Shen (Moderator)Startup Advisor, Business Strategist, and Journalist, Columbia University (Moderator)