We are delighted to announce our newest partner, BRB! With the bureaucracy and lack of flexibility that public companies suffer, it is hard to innovate and especially to work with startups. The growth of Fintech in Brazil as well as the new changes that the financial services environment is having towards a more open market, obliges banks to turn to fully digital customer experience to remain relevant.
In this virtual session, we’ll introduce the example of BRB, our newest partner in the ecosystem. We’ll get an inside look at BRBs innovation strategy for the next few years and will learn about their vision as a company towards the upcoming future.
Please join us during this day, to understand about the main challenges that public corporations face towards innovation development and how they are adapting their Open Innovation strategies to their reality by the hand of both our CEO, Saeed Amidi, and BRB's president, Paulo Henrique Costa.
- 02:30 - 02:40 PM:Opening Remarks
- 02:40 - 02:50 PM:Contract Signature (symbolic)
- 02:50 - 03:15 PM:Fireside Chat: Saeed Amidi & Paulo Henrique Costa
- 03:15 - 03:25 PM:Q&A Session with Audience
- 03:35 - 03:30 PM:Launch of Edital
- 03:30 - 03:35 PM:Closing Remarks
Saeed AmidiCEO & Founder, Plug and Play
Paulo Henrique CostaPresidente, BRB