Plug and Play will be hosting a “Best Practices” event alongside our partner, Ooredoo, to share learnings and insights into the best innovation practices for our ecosystem.
We are excited to feature our partner Ooredoo, a leading international telecommunications company, as they discuss their innovation journey and the success they’ve seen in their first year of partnership with Plug and Play. As one of our most active IoT partners, Ooredoo will share how they’ve approached open innovation from an executive level down to an individual business unit. We will include a Fireside Chat with their CCO, Fatima Al-Kuwari as well as a discussion between Ooredoo’s leading innovation team and a startup, Wheel the World.
Please join us as we explore their open innovation success through Plug and Play, leadership advice for corporations structuring themselves internally for innovation, remote work best practices and facilitating a successfully 100% virtual partnership with Plug and Play.
- 08:00 - 08:05 AM:Opening Remarks
- 08:05 - 08:35 AM:Presentation & Discussion - Fatima Al-Kuwari, Ooredoo COO
- 08:35 - 08:40 AM:Live Q&A with Fatima Al-Kuwari, Ooredoo CCO
- 08:40 - 09:00 AM:Ooredoo Presentation with Wheel the World
- 09:00 - 09:05 AM:Live Q&A with Ooredoo and Wheel the World
- 09:05 - 09:10 AM:Closing Remarks
Fatima Al-KuwariCCO, Ooredoo