The Future of Work is a theory, practice, art, and science that affects every company in every industry around the world. How, where, and by whom work gets done is changing, and the organizations that will be thriving in 20 years are the organizations embracing this shift.
The digital transformation needed from every company in management, IT, talent, corporate governance, sales and marketing, and more will be discussed and debated during this full-day, startup-heavy, innovation day.
We are proud to host this event in conjunction with Wilis Towers Watson, world-class thought leaders in the Future of Work and Founding Anchor Partners in the Enterprise 2.0 program.
- 01:30pm — 02:00pmCheck-in
- 02:05pm — 02:35pmKeynote by WTW
- 02:35pm — 02:55pmStartup Presentations I
- 02:55pm — 03:20pmVR Fireside Chat
- 03:20pm — 03:30pmBreak
- 03:30pm — 04:00pmPanel Discussion
- 04:00pm — 04:20pmStartup Presentations II
- 04:20pm — 04:45pmFireside Chat w/ Upwork
- 04:45pm — 07:30pmEat, Drink, Give Thanks & Network
Ravin JesuthasanManaging Director and Global Practice Leader at Willis Towers Watson