Subtopic 1: Management of internal carbon emissions.
Management of internal carbon emissions has become a mainstream topic in the last few years, such that the largest majority of large corporations already have a system for monitoring and reducing carbon emissions in place. As such, insurance businesses must follow the same path towards sustainable development, hence addressing their CO2 emissions in an effort to protect the environment, while also reducing costs and attracting new customers.
Subtopic 2: How sustainability is influencing new products creation.
New products and services shall guide insurance support in empowering customers to develop, invest in and scale their sustainability initiatives, supporting green innovations across multiple sectors and geographies.
Subtopic 3: Sustainable investments.
As assets owners, insurance companies should aim to shift their portfolio strategy towards sustainable/impact investments. Although, moving from a traditional investment strategy, which is solely focused on profit, to a sustainable and impactful strategy is not always a straightforward procedure. New dedicated ventures make it easier for insurance companies to adapt their strategies and stay ahead of the sustainability curve.
Startups and featured speakers are to be announced soon!
- 10:30 - 10:35 AMOpening Remarks
- 10:35 - 10:50 AMFeatured Fireside Chat Subtopic 1: Management of internal carbon emissions.
- 10:50 - 11:10 AMTrends & Startup Pitches Subtopic 2: How sustainability is influencing new products cr
- 11:10 - 11:40 AMTrends & Startup Pitches Subtopic 3: Sustainable investments.
- 11:40 - 11:55 AMTrends & Startup Pitches
- 11:55 - 12:00 AMClosing Remarks