Please join us for an in-depth introduction to the contents of Disrupting Logistics - a book portraying the disrupting forces at play in the logistics industry, bringing to light key trends and developments, and showcasing examples of how digital disruption is currently reshaping a century-old industry. Logistics is the invisible force behind the global economy, influencing and providing a lens into all economic activities, and as such, also offers a glimpse into the future.
Chapters written by respected experts in the field describe how new technologies such as autonomous vehicles, blockchain, Internet of things (IoT), and state-of-the-art freight management solutions are fundamentally changing supply chain solutions. Special emphasis is placed on promising start-ups and venture capital firms around the world that are now investing in the future of logistics.
- 5:00 - 5:10 PMOpening & Intro
- 5:10 - 5:20 PMFireside chat with Dirk Reich
- 5:50 - 5:40 PMPanel I - Driving forces of digital disruption with David Nothacker (sennder), Wolfgang Lehmacher (Katalyst), Zvi Schreiber (Freightos)
- 5:40 - 6:00 PMPanel II - Business models disrupting the existing logistics solutions with Johannes Plehn (Seven Senders), Philipp Ortwein (Instafreight), Raffaello D’Andrea (Verity)
- 6:00 - 6:20 PMPanel III - Key Players behind the disruption with André Simha (MSC), Boris Hueske (Lufthansa Cargo), Mike Zayonc (Plug and Play), Rene Falch Olesen (DSV)
- 6:20 - 6:30 PMWrap-up and Q&A