COVID-19 highlights the unique needs for people with chronic illnesses. Their treatment and medication can’t stop. Routine care must continue to keep patients healthy and avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Charlie Haddad, Senior Advisor for Digital Health at Eli Lilly and Company, will share current trends in digital health, Lilly’s digital health strategy and insights into effective collaboration between pharmaceutical companies and start-ups.
- 11:00–11:10 AM:Welcome & Plug and Play Overview
- 11:10–11:30 AM:Fireside Chat: Charlie Haddad
- 11:30–11:35 AM:Q&A with Charlie Haddad
- 11:35–12:00 PM:4 Startup Pitches with Q&A
- 12:00–12:05 PM:Closing Remarks
Charlie HaddadSr. Advisor, Digital Health, Eli Lilly and Company
Joseph KimSr. Advisor, Translational Technology & Innovation, Digital Health, Eli Lilly and Company