"Bridge the Gap" is one of Plug and Play Insurtech's successful event formats, which focuses on the discussion about Insurtech, Innovation, and Regulation.
Plug and Play Insurtech is once again working with The NAIC (National Association Of Insurance Commissioners), the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, to put on the Bridge the Gap 2019 in Silicon Valley.
- Neener Analytics
- and more...
Watch the recap from last year:
- 9:00-9:45Registration, Breakfast, Networking
- 9:45-10:00Opening Keynote: Ali Safavi, Plug and Play Insurtech
- 10:00-10:30Opening Fireside Chat: Regulation 101: How Regulators/Startups Could Better Communicate and Build Relationships
- 10:45-11:20Panel Discussion on Data Aggregation, Big Data and Various Uses and Regulatory Implications
- 11:20-12:00Startup Presentations on Big Data
- 12:00-1:00Lunch & Networking
- 1:00-1:35Panel discussion on Regulatory Tech and Supervisory Tech
- 1:35-2:05Startup pitches on Regulatory Tech
- 2:20-2:55Interactive Panel
- 2:55-3:25Startup Presentations on New Products
- 3:25-3:30Closing Remarks
- 3:30-5:00Reception & Networking