The COVID-19 crisis has caused major disruptions and revealed an opportunity for strengthening connectivity and data exchange in our global supply chains.
High demand for certain goods has forced manufacturers and brands to source raw materials without knowing their origin and quality, and without the ability to track their journey.
This webinar will showcase Blockchain-enabled solutions that can help organizations break down data silos and increase transparency by connecting the stakeholders and providing a single source of truth.
Join us to learn about Blockchain's potential and challenges in 2020.
- 08:00 - 08:05 AM:Welcome Remarks
- 08:05 - 08:15 AM:Plug and Play Overview
- 08:15 - 08:35 AM:Keynote speech with Q&A
- 08:35 - 09:25 AM:Fireside Chats with Startups
- 09:25 - 09:55 AM:Panel Discussion
- 09:55 - 10:00 AM:Closing Remarks