We are excited to welcome you to our second part in our 4 part series of Black Founders in Supply Chain. This time we will be joining forces with our Retail sector of Plug and Play to help support black entrepreneurs operating in the world of tech innovation within the Americas.
For this cross vertical event between Supply Chain & Logistics and Retail we will get to hear from incredible black-led startups disrupting these two areas. Join us to hear from executive speakers as well as two pitching startups in the Supply Chain & Logistics sector and two pitching startups revolutionizing the retail sector. Following the startup pitches we will hold a panel discussion focusing on the unique opportunities and challenges of black entrepreneurs and executives in these industries.
- 09:00 - 09:10 am:Plug and Play Opening Remarks
- 09:10 - 09:25 am:Keynote Presentation
- 09:25 - 09:50 am:Startup Presentations and Q&As
- 09:50 - 10:25 am:Executive Panel Discussion
- 10:25 - 10:30 am:Networking