Theme: Beyond Insurance: The Future of Property and Casualty
Join us as we explore how Insurtech goes beyond insurance industry and the future of property & casualty. The event will be divided into three content blocks as below, each with a panel discussion or fireside chat and startup pitches related to the topic.
InsurTech and Mobility
New ways of measuring risk (telematics) and new forms of risk (new means of transportation) have produced a deepening tie between InsurTech and Mobility. We'll explore some of the solutions that intersect in this space and thematic areas that many of our partners, particularly those with auto insurance products, have expressed interest in.
InsurTech and Real Estate
The explosion of IoT in residential and commercial sites has amplified the InsurTech applicability of startups and thematic topics that would previously fall only within our Real Estate ecosystem. We'll learn about some of those changes and how they affect many of our partners, especially those with residential and commercial insurance products.
InsurTech and Retail
The rise of e-commerce and paradigmatic shift in how consumers digest insurance have vastly affected the process of selling insurance (e.g. offline to online) and micro-scale of many new products (e.g. warranties). We’ll reflect and ascertain how these changes impact how our partners may best interface with a variety of end users.
- 10:30-10:35Opening Remarks
- 10:30-11:00Keynote/Fireside Chat
- 11:00-11:35Mobility: Panel discussion/Fireside Chat
- 11:35-12:00Mobility: Startup pitches
- 12:00-1:00Lunch & Networking
- 1:00-1:35Real Estate: Panel discussion/Fireside Chat
- 1:35-2:00Real Estate: Startup pitches
- 2:10-2:45Retail: Panel discussion/Fireside Chat
- 2:45-3:10Retail: Startup pitches
- 3:10-5:00Reception & Networking