COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the aviation industry. From passenger airlines and airports, to ground handlers and cargo carriers, every stakeholder had to confront and cope with previously unimaginable challenges.
This Air Cargo Innovation Day brings together the end-to-end aviation ecosystem. We will hear from DB Schenker and Icelandair about how cross-industry collaboration can overcome PPE supply chain bottlenecks, listen to an industry-leading panel with the CIO of CVG airport to discuss the future of the sector, and see cutting-edge startups showcase their solutions to help in the transition to a new reality.
- 8:00 - 8:10 am:Opening Remarks
- 8:10 - 8:35 am:Keynote Speaker: Asok Kumar, EVP Air Freight at DB Schenker Americas, and Icelandair
- 8:35 - 9:05 am:Fireside Chats with Startups
- 9:05 - 9:55 am:Panel Discussion including Brian Cobb, Chief Innovation Officer of Cincinnati/ North Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- 9:55 - 10:00 am:Closing Remarks