Health inequities lead to approximately $93 billion in excess medical care costs per year.
Join us for a panel discussion on trends and applications of technologies that remove barriers of health equity by increasing access to care, reducing the burden of disability and disease, and improving mental health so that every individual has a fair and equitable opportunity to achieve a healthy quality of life.
Two leading startups will also share case studies on how they are scaling solutions that are driving meaningful change in care access and health outcomes, and moving people and communities toward complete health equity.
- 12:00 - 12:05 pmWelcome & Opening Remarks
- 12:05 - 12:30 pmPanel Discussion
- 12:30 - 12:40 pmPanel Q&A
- 12:40 - 12:55 pmStartup Case Studies
- 12:55 - 1:00 pmClosing Remarks