Over the last year, we have had many conversations with government institutions, universities and accelerators around the world. There are many things these institutions have in common: a startup ecosystem they care for, a passion for innovation, and the urge to allow the smartest ideas from their initiative to thrive.
The COVID-19 crisis demands that we bring common interests together to identify new technologies that can help us to fight the virus. We have to go beyond institutional borders and our own ecosystems to create global collaboration. We have to learn from each other and support each other. Act together, stay together.
- 07:00-07:15Opening Remarks
- 07:15-07:45Health Expert Talks
- 07:45-08:00Creating an International Startup Resource
- 08:00-08:30Policy Making in Times of Crisis, Panel
- 08:30-09:00How to strengthen international collaboration in times of crisis, open discussion