Plug and Play in the News
SPH Plug and Play – a new accelerator programme for media start-ups
This collaboration aims to build a strong pipeline of high growth, innovation driven tech start-ups to address challenges that the media industry will face.
Silicon Valley's Hottest Matchmaker
What began as a social gathering for like-minded entrepreneurs and VCs has evolved into one of the Valley's most dynamic accelerators. Meet the man with the connections, Saeed Amidi...
Watch out, America - all the winners from Plug and Play's demo day hail from abroad
Rebecca Grant details the 25 startups who pitched at Plug and Play's EXPO. Learn more about each company and the three VC-selected winners...
Watch pitches from Plug and Play Expo's 3 top startups (Video)
Plug and Play Tech Center's Summer Expo had a distinctly international flavor on Thursday with more than half of the 25 startups in the pitch competition coming from overseas. Watch the pitches from the three winners...
Recent Press Releases
- Jul 28, 2015 - Philips Taps into Silicon Valley’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups; Accelerates Innovation and Research in Connected Lighting for the Internet of Things
- Jun 22, 2015 - Plug and Play to Host Internet of Things Accelerator Pitch Competition
- Jun 8, 2015 - Banco Original Sponsors Plug and Play's FinTech Accelerator
- June 1, 2015 - Start-ups Bringing Innovation to Retail
- May 28, 2015 - Pinn Wins Top Prize for Hand-Free Bitcoin Payments App
- May 28, 2015 - Let the Adventures Begin with the Adventure Bucket List Founding Team
Contact Our Press Department
Email: press “@” plugandplaytechcenter.com – Include “Press Inquiry” in the subject.
Call: +1 (408) 524-1400 – Ask for the press department.
Quick Facts About Plug and Play
Network: Currently, over 300 startups, 180 investors and a community of leading universities, corporate partners, and international partners.
Amount Raised: Over $1 Billion have been raised by Plug and Play startups since 2006.
History & Team: Plug and Play was founded in 2006 by Saeed Amidi (Founder, CEO) and Jojo Flores (Co-Founder, Vice President). Plug and Play’s President is Canice Wu. For a full overview of Plug and Play’s team click here.
Location: Plug and Play is headquartered in Sunnyvale California, with office across the globe.
Plug and Play Sunnyvale
440 N. Wolfe Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
View it in Google Maps